The Official Authors' Hangout Nude Day 2019 Contest Support Thread.

* 2019 Nude Day Contest Winners *

First Place ($150 Cash Prize Winner):
Up, Down and Away!
by TarnishedPenny

Second
* Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Incontheivable: Paperback Love
by Kethandra

Third Place ($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Lifeboat
by ShyChiWriter

And to all those who entered.

Oh wow, congratulations everyone. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Wow, my story got a nice boost too, ending up with a 4.75. I remember hoping that I'd get a shiny red H when I submitted it, but I'd never have expected a score like this.

Congrats to the winners! I'll need to give those stories a read soon.

Congrats!

Congratulations to all three winners! Tarnished Penny and Kethandra, I really enjoyed both your stories. ShyChiWriter, I didn't get to yours but no doubt it's wonderful.

See everyone again in 2020!

Or for the Summer contest.

Whatevs.

Edit - congrats to the winners!

My early pick for a possible winner was "Up Down and Away". It had great writing and a lot of heart. Same goes for "Incontheivable". I'm thrilled to have placed in the top three. I spent a lot of time on my story, but I also knew it didn't have as much of a romantic/heart element, so it wouldn't contend as well.

Congrats once again. There were a lot of fun and varied stories in this contest.

Thanks, all💗! And congrats to ShyChi and Tarnished!

Thank you, all. Rather dazed by this unexpected success.

Con freakin gratulations!

I'm jealous. After the sweep mine jumped to 4.21, nowhere close to your worthies, but I also dropped to 24 votes. Sigh.

Then again, maybe not so bad for a nude day story in Erotic Horror. At least near to 5,000 views.

Now, what inappropriate category can I use for Summer Lovin' 2019?

reading

book that i am now reading that is great is

In the Palm of My hand by david pucci

book that i am now reading that is great is

In the Palm of My hand by david pucci

Hi David. You do realize that this post promoting your new book from a Christian publisher seems rather out of place considering the specific purpose of this Nude Day erotica contest thread, don’t you? :rolleyes::caning:

Hi David. You do realize that this post promoting your new book from a Christian publisher seems rather out of place considering the specific purpose of this Nude Day erotica contest thread, don’t you? :rolleyes::caning:

I don’t think he did.

Back