The Lit experience: men v women

I am in the share your voice thread, and was open about, generally, where in the country I live. I had meetings with this person, and they put 2 and 2 together.
I’m sorry to hear you had to go through that. People can be awful.

Did this person actually try to make it an issue for you at work? I really hope they received some sort of consequences at work and are no longer on Lit.

Last edited:
I’m sorry to hear you had to go through that. People can be awful.

Did this person actually try to make it an issue for you at work? I really hope they revived some sort of consequences at work and are no longer on Lit.
It was insinuated that I could lose my job. I was scared but decided to go to HR after a while and they backed me. It was about 8 months start to finish going through the steps and lawyers and in the end I have my job and I am here and they are not.
Fortunately, there isn't much they can do to retaliate against me, because it would all lead back to the legal end of things and that is in my favor.

It was insinuated that I could lose my job. I was scared but decided to go to HR after a while and they backed me. It was about 8 months start to finish going through the steps and lawyers and in the end I have my job and I am here and they are not.
Fortunately, there isn't much they can do to retaliate against me, because it would all lead back to the legal end of things and that is in my favor.

That’s really awful. Geez. Not the best thing to go through. :(

I’m glad HR backed you and you’re on the other side of it now, but talk about a nightmare.

I am so sorry you had to go through this. I’m naive when it comes to this type of behavior so thank you for sharing.

Thank you so much. There are things many here safeguard and some throw caution to the wind. This is giving me a better reason of why people do what they do. Self protection is of the utmost importance.

mu9kx14k25hx.jpg
I'm here commenting on your signature. Love it! The greatest instrument you will ever own.

Back