Pmann Wants to Discuss the Lit/PG Ecosystem

Being a Super Drama person, I can only tell you what I hate about Lit.

1. All the vagina in my inbox. Seriously, it takes me hours every day to sort through them and having to respond to each woman here telling her that she has the hottest V I’ve ever seen. It’s exhausting.

2. I hate when people @hotwords229_A me. Please stop drawing me in to your weird pervy fantasies of me. I get it, you want my D. Sheesh!

3. I absolutely cannot stand General Banter. I don’t care what anyone says, he was our most overrated military leader.

4. Why are there no ampic threads about nose hair?

5. All the extra laundry I have to do from visiting this site. I go through six pairs of underwear a day!

1. All the vagina in my inbox. Seriously, it takes me hours every day to sort through them and having to respond to each woman here telling her that she has the hottest V I’ve ever seen. It’s exhausting.

2. I hate when people @hotwords229_A me. Please stop drawing me in to your weird pervy fantasies of me. I get it, you want my D. Sheesh!

3. I absolutely cannot stand General Banter. I don’t care what anyone says, he was our most overrated military leader.

5. All the extra laundry I have to do from visiting this site. I go through six pairs of underwear a day!
You need a bang sesh

I get it, @hotwords229_A.

Also, I’m going through six pairs of socks every day. By the end of the day, they can stand on their own.

@hotwords229_A is this what I must do to be told I have the hottest V?? Why has no one told me this!!!????

What seems different on the PG lately? Maybe I'm not around enough to know?

I think this is a great topic for discussion! I don't have the tenure here that some have but I would agree in the short time I've been here that things feel a little different lately.

My very teal deer responses.

1. What makes your experience enjoyable for you?
I tend to have more deep conversations in small corners of the PG than the games style threads. We have quite a lot of variety in what goes on here but the places I frequent can get pushed down the page for the faster moving 1 word or whatever games. Which isn't to say that I don't play the games, I do, but I honestly like conversations more. The nerd threads and voice threads tend to be my 'homes.'

2. What kind of person spurs engagement?

If I see a name or comment that is in my fandom passions (Star Wars, some video games, books etc) I will often make a comment or initiate conversation with them. If someone can keep up with a good conversation that is key for me. I have made friends here who don't share the same hobbies or pastimes because we've had really good conversations about other things.
I am probably a Lit failure because I am honestly not here for the sex side of things but for the fun of meeting people and goofing around on the boards.

3. What types of threads get you posting?

A good, funny or witty title catches my eye. Give me a thoughtful pun or joke over any of the tits, ass, dick, pussy threads. I avoid the picture threads pretty much entirely. I wanna know what's in people's heads more than their pants.

4. What would make Lit better right now?

More nerds please, lol. Honestly, I have no idea, this isn't my area of expertise. I'd like to think we could weed out bots and people pretending to be other people, but I don't know how that could be done. Any online and more or less anonymous site is going to bring in people who feel they can be more themselves there and people who will flagrantly lie for whatever reason they might have.
Blue sky ideas? An ignore thread/post feature. There are a few threads I never look at that I could ignore that would make it not even show up and make it a more personally relevant dashboard for me. And if this is a feature that already exists, please educate me.

There are some really good ones. Many of them make me wonder, “Have you ever talked to a girl?” Like, I’m not the smoothest guy out there. But if I’m ever feeling down about my abilities to not be pepper sprayed by the opposite sex, I can look in the Personals and be like, “You’re doing okay, Pmann.”

There used to be one guy… he posted a new thread every week, at a minimum. And no one ever responded because his posts were creepy AF. And maybe he got PMs from them. Who knows? But based on the fact that he was constantly posting, he never got a response. He was like a serial killer kind of guy, without all the charm.
If a guy posted in one of his threads he would consider it soiled and start all over again. So I would cheerfully post something encouraging like, "Good luck in your pursuit!" and he'd abandon the thread in a huff.

Back