Pmann Wants to Discuss the Lit/PG Ecosystem

I think the first three can be covered by legs and ass (better, MIP?) And yes, boobs.

As for what could make Lit better…that is such an individual answer. At any point, there are a lot of people saying “Lit is awesome/the best it’s ever been” and a lot of people saying “Lit sucks/it ain’t what used to be.” I mean, regarding the PG at least, there is little doxxing or virulent attacking, so Lit is doing the main thing a message board should be doing. Beyond that, the main thing one can do is enjoy the board and not be too obnoxious, or take a break/take your leave instead of bitching. That is how Lit functions best.

But I do miss the 5,000-post thread limit; it’s just daunting to me to see threads having thousands of pages. It used to fun to see who’d start the next version of an ABC thread

There is nothing saying that we can’t do the 5000 post limit. I would be happy to make that happen if folks wanted it.

Maybe not for the chaos thread, though. I’m not sure I can be online frequently enough to do that. 😂
You don’t have to be on all the time to jump in the thread feel free to jump in when ever you want to! All are always welcome

There is nothing saying that we can’t do the 5000 post limit. I would be happy to make that happen if folks wanted it.
I know that five years from now, when the Emporium reaches 5,000, I will call it closed and start a new one.

I can’t speak for cheeky, but she started the current Chaos thread to replace the original one, and that would seem to be an indication from a significant player that it’s not meant to go on forever. I would think it might be a fun thing to see who sets the tone by starting a new one. Not hating on it by any means, but just sayin’

There are some really good ones. Many of them make me wonder, “Have you ever talked to a girl?” Like, I’m not the smoothest guy out there. But if I’m ever feeling down about my abilities to not be pepper sprayed by the opposite sex, I can look in the Personals and be like, “You’re doing okay, Pmann.”

There used to be one guy… he posted a new thread every week, at a minimum. And no one ever responded because his posts were creepy AF. And maybe he got PMs from them. Who knows? But based on the fact that he was constantly posting, he never got a response. He was like a serial killer kind of guy, without all the charm.
Gilda?

I know that five years from now, when the Emporium reaches 5,000, I will call it closed and start a new one.

I can’t speak for cheeky, but she started the current Chaos thread to replace the original one, and that would seem to be an indication from a significant player that it’s not meant to go on forever. I would think it might be a fun thing to see who sets the tone by starting a new one. Not hating on it by any means, but just sayin’
The new one started bc the the person who started the old one didn't want to be hosting it anymore and bc it had reached 100k. That'd basically be up to cheeky and someone else if they wanted to start a new one. Maybe you want to volunteer

Maybe not for the chaos thread, though. I’m not sure I can be online frequently enough to do that. 😂
oh god, just what lit would need, Chaostonians wandering around every two days, jumping into random threads, and monopolizing them thinking, is this Chaos. I don't think we want the Chaos leaking out.

At this point, I am not sure if the original poster changing would change the tone. The tone of the room changes constantly based on who is active at the time mostly. It is just Chaos.

oh god, just what lit would need, Chaostonians wandering around every two days, jumping into random threads, and monopolizing them thinking, is this Chaos. I don't think we want the Chaos leaking out.
That's actually what was happening and brought about the OG Chaos thread. We were inadvertently monopolizing other threads with our insanity, so we built our own asylum.

Back