Random Poll

Never married. Don't know if that's a good thing or not considering how old I am lmao. Oh well, life goes on.

(I have been engaged and I have been asked, but somehow, deep down inside I knew, that the marriage wouldn't work.)

Married and she doesn't know. Driven here orginally by her infidelity, still here because despite our trying to work though things the marriage has become sexless.
Despite all that, if she knew I came on here then I'd probably be considered the biggest arsehole going...

Single... And I don't have any regrets about it.
Hey Lance you frigging stalker. Pathetic gnat that's what you are. Following women afraid to be a man and show yourself how demented you are... you're the pathetic wimp I know you are...what were the crimes oh right assault,molestation and rape. That's right.

Last edited:
Hey Lance you frigging stalker. Pathetic gnat that's what you are. Following women afraid to be a man and show yourself how demented you are... you're the pathetic wimp I know you are...what were the crimes oh right assault,molestation and rape. That's right.
And banned under other names (at least one @gentold)...and faking his death under @troubledone.

Back