Random Poll

So I’ve got some theories about some things and I’m nosey lol
I want to know what percentage of people who are interacting here are married. My hypothesis is that basically almost everyone is, but I could be wrong.

So I give you…

A poll without a poll because there doesn’t seem to be that option anymore

Are you:
Married

Married and they “know you’re here” which means they probably don’t or at least don’t know what you’re doing here

Married and they actually know you’re here

Dating casually

In a relationship

Single (divorced, separated, not currently involved)
Not married

I want to know what percentage of people who are interacting here are married. My hypothesis is that basically almost everyone is, but I could be wrong.

So I give you…

Are you:
Married

Married and they “know you’re here” which means they probably don’t or at least don’t know what you’re doing here

Dating casually

In a relationship

Married and which means they probably don’t or at least don’t know what you’re doing here( sexless marriage, 52year partnership

Bought into catholic marriage concept / partnered 52yrs / 1st 20 yrs SO dissociates during lovemaking. Next 10yrs go from MPD ~DID alters to integration & left without spontaneous recyprocating partner. Left to do as song "All I have to do is Dream ,Dream , ... Literotica is Next best thing .Too late to substitute lover .Last ditch effort is to buy into teaching of Carolyn Hauser-Carson of YouTube

Bought into catholic marriage concept / partnered 52yrs / 1st 20 yrs SO dissociates during lovemaking. Next 10yrs go from MPD ~DID alters to integration & left without spontaneous recyprocating partner. Left to do as song "All I have to do is Dream ,Dream , ... Literotica is Next best thing .Too late to substitute lover .Last ditch effort is to buy into teaching of Carolyn Hauser-Carson of YouTube
Welcome

So I give you…

Are you:
Married

Dating casually

In a relationship

Married and she knows everything I do here.

Married and he knows I'm here , he knows the names of my closest friends and has seen pics of some of them but he doesn't know exactly what we chat about here...

Single, not involved with anyone since the pandemic. I’d like to say focusing on myself and working on some of my more negative traits

My wife and I just finished your story. Very thought-provoking and well-written piece! I think you're right about the appeal to married couples -- we both felt quite "frisky" afterwards. ;)
I thank you!
Love when the story has the desired effect.
Now if I could only find the inspiration to write up what happened the morning after….

I think a thorough perusal of the forums here on Lit will provide plenty of food for thought, and the written word! :D

Back