What makes you look at a particular Amateur Pic thread?

I like the ladies. I try to make my responses interesting and I'm much more likely to follow and post comments if I get some kind of feedback other than just a like or such. I read profiles and try to post appropriately and respectfully, but can adjust my posts when I think the op wishes something raunchier. I am aware that people have different reasons for posting pics of themselves and try to understand those and respond in a suitable manner. I may encourage posting by giving positive feedback, I know how difficult it can be for some to put their toes in the water and how easily they can be discouraged by the haters. If I can achieve some kind of rapport with the poster so much the better.

And if you do look, what makes you comment or like?
  • Is it an intriguing or sexy title?
  • Are you more likely to look if you know the person posting?
  • Apart from maybe gender, are you seeking certain content?
Maybe there’s som other reason.

And if you do take a look…
  • Do you always like or comment to encourage more posts?
  • Do you only like or comment if the pics really do it for you?
  • Are you just there to anonymously look (never comment or like)?
I’ve dipped in and out of Lit over the years. A long time ago I summoned the courage to start my own pic thread, and I really enjoyed the response. So just recently I’ve decided to revisit the idea with a new thread. But guess what - not a single like or comment. Maybe the images are just no good. Maybe I’m not to people’s tastes. But now I’m not sure whether to keep going with it or not. Maybe I’m just not putting my best foot forward in the subject - hence taking the opportunity to ask here what I could be doing different or better.

I was going to attach a poll here, but can’t seem to find the option on my phone. Maybe I’ll edit again later when I’m on my MacBook.

And in case you’re curious about that pic thread if mine…

Here it is
I don’t frequent the Ampics thread as much as I should. BUT, if I find out someone I know or am friendly with has a thread I’m definitely looking. Commenting can get weird as I don’t want to be just another guy saying “Wow, you are stunning” or whatever. I like that we can now ”like” posts with heart eyes to let the person know we looked and we liked.

I also look out of curiosity. If there’s a link then I’m clicking! I can’t help myself.

I looked at your thread and you did a really nice job of slowly teasing. I also like reading the comments from the women because I can live vicariously without having to do the work (which is kind of the definition of vicariously 🤣).

The real question is, now that the tease is over and the cock has made his appearance, where do you go from here?

It’s a combination, I think. I don’t post often so I always feel awkward checking out other people’s stuff like a creeper. If it’s a thread I post in, or have been asked to look in, I check it out. Otherwise I don’t do much more than read through thread titles.

I don’t frequent the Ampics thread as much as I should. BUT, if I find out someone I know or am friendly with has a thread I’m definitely looking. Commenting can get weird as I don’t want to be just another guy saying “Wow, you are stunning” or whatever. I like that we can now ”like” posts with heart eyes to let the person know we looked and we liked.

I also look out of curiosity. If there’s a link then I’m clicking! I can’t help myself.

I looked at your thread and you did a really nice job of slowly teasing. I also like reading the comments from the women because I can live vicariously without having to do the work (which is kind of the definition of vicariously 🤣).

The real question is, now that the tease is over and the cock has made his appearance, where do you go from here?
Fair question - I guess I’ll have to try some ideas out

Sometimes I pick my am pics like I do my wine or my grand national horses

If they pique my interest I'll check it out. So I will always loiter near Norks drift, Growlers gain or Knobtastic to name a few

Back