Random Poll

LostGirlTink

Adorkable weirdo
So I’ve got some theories about some things and I’m nosey lol
I want to know what percentage of people who are interacting here are married. My hypothesis is that basically almost everyone is, but I could be wrong.

So I give you…

A poll without a poll because there doesn’t seem to be that option anymore

Are you:
Married

Married and they “know you’re here” which means they probably don’t or at least don’t know what you’re doing here

Married and they actually know you’re here

Dating casually

In a relationship

Single (divorced, separated, not currently involved)

Happily single.

(I think the Lit user sample is probably similar to the US as a total sample - somewhere between 50 and 60 percent married).

Married, she does not know I’m here, but also doesn’t interact with me sexually at all.

Married, and she is supportive of this but also chooses to be very deliberate in exactly how much detail she wants to know.

A little of both I guess. Sad to see 23 years of marriage just tossed to the side like garbage but I’m out of a bad situation and happier than I’ve been in years!
Well I am sorry for your loss and congratulations for your happiness!!

Married. wife doesn't know Im here. Hope it stays that way. She gives me no sex so I take it into my own hand. All these ladies, girl friends, wives, to look at an fantasize about. When I get alone time I get rid of my built up naughty thoughts. I go in an stroke an shoot my load mmmmm. Thank you ladies.

Back