Questions, Thoughts, Random hijinks

1. Are you male or female? Male
2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight
3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex?: Outdoors, I guess. An urban explorer, so we've found some very interesting places, and had sex there.
4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex? Yes
5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Yes
6. What is your favorite position? Doggy
7. Would you consider your Dom? Sub? Switch? : Dom
8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Pregnant women are incredible.
9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Prefer? Why must I choose?
10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Not sure it's popular, but I never found threesomes all that exciting.
11. Which of these have you accomplished?
Sex in another country? yes.
Someone else's bed/couch? yes.
Sex in a car? yes, and it wasn't either hers or mine.
In an airplane? No.
On a boat/ship? Yes
12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Yes!
13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? Never measured it, but I buy Magnum condoms.
14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Natural
15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Work outs
16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? While I'm in her.
17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? No clue
18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? She and her roommate were a package deal.
19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? There's a sense of accomplishment.
20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? We'll skim this one.
21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? not hating it. Came here during the bordom of 2020.
22. Any other facts? Yes there are.

Are you male or female? Male
2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Curious
3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex?: Tent
6. What is your favorite position? Cowgirl
7. Would you consider your Dom? Sub? Switch? : unknown
8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Crossdressing
9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? No preference.
10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Not found any popular ones I don't like.
Sex in another country? yes.
Someone else's bed/couch? yes.
Sex in a car? yes, a borrowed one.
In an airplane? No.
On a boat/ship? Yes
12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? No.
13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? Slightly above average for the UK.
14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Trimmed no shape.
15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Walking in a quiet place.
16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? No preference. To cum with a partner right now would be nice.
17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Kitten
18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? No, I've not found anyone unattractive.
19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Yes without a doubt.
20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? I'm me, those who know me well, know my name.
21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? Lit can be an aquired taste that you love or need a break from. I came via the stories page.
22. Any other facts? I'm an open book, a little nuts.

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight (though I have had some experiences with guys)

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? My favorite chair...it's a favorite chair for a reason lol

6. What is your favorite position? Doggy...I love the view

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Switch with a tendency towards sub

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? I love the scent of a sweaty woman after a long day

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? That's a tough one and I don't think there is anything but, if I had to choose, maybe titty fucking. I definitely wouldn't turn it down. I'm just more of an ass man

11. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? Yes Someone else's bed/couch? Yes. Sex in a car?
Yes. Airplane? No. Boat/ship? No.

12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? No, but it works

13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 7in

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Trimmed

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Umm

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Ass or mouth

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Good boy

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Yes. She was nice and fun to be with and I was horny and so was she.

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Yes, as long as it is not because she just is lazy or does not care about my pleasure

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? Jack, 35, I like sports, reading, wine, cooking, going for walks

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? Yes. Started coming for the stories a while back, eventually migrated to chat, and now the forums.

22. Any other facts? I used to play ice hockey. I like relaxing nights in, with a cocktail and a good show or book. I'd like to explore more.

1. Are you male or female? Male.

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight.

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Outdoors / backyards.

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex? Not that I can think of.

5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? No.

6. What is your favorite position? Doggy.

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Just depends whats the subject. It will vary.

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Currently don't have any.

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Receiving. I'm horrible at giving.

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? Don't like anything involving pain. Not into biting.

11. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? No. Someone else's bed/couch? Yes. Sex in a car? Yes. In an airplane? I wish. On a boat/ship? Does my water bed count? Other wise no.

12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Nope cause I'm w/ no one.

13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 6"

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Natural

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Wish I knew. A womans facial expressions.

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? On or In her butt.

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? N/A

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? That's happened more times then I'd like to. Can't seem to find what I like and wants.

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Most definitely.

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? B, 47, Looking for my happy place.

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? It's a two way problem. I enjoy reading the stories and answering the threads. They are exciting but w/ that . . . the more time I spend on here w/ things I like, the more I find I don't have those things in my life. Meaning a story idea really excites me yet I can't have / do that cause I don't have a woman.

22. Any other facts? Music, movies, and anything outside work is always fun. I enjoy sports.

M or f-F
Straight
Fave non traditional place to have sex-under the stars
Been caught having sex-y
Caught someone-y
Fave position- doggy
D or s- sub
Fave kink- hair pulled
Giving/receiving oral-giving
To b continued

Least fave position/why?
69- i feel awkward. Am I suffocating him???
Sex in another country-no
Friends couch-y
Plane-n
Car-y
Boat-n
N/a-single
36D
Natural atm
Sex scenes in a movie turn me on
Fave place to receive cum? Mouth-i don't like to waste
N/A
Yes ive had sex with someone i didn't find physically attractive at first,but intelligence and humor r powerful aphrodisiacs
It would bother me if my D didn't orgasm. As a sub,I draw great pleasure from pleasuring myD

1. Are you male or female?  Male

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious?  Straight

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? On a cliff overlooking the ocean.

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex?  Severaltimes

5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex?  Yes

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Definitely a Daddydom.

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Girls feet and underarms.

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral?
I could go down on a girl for hours! Love it.

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why?
I'm not big on doing anal, but i enjoy whatever makes my partner happy so if they ask, ill do it.

Sex in another country?  Yes
Someone else's bed/couch?  Yes
Sex in a car?  Yes
In an airplane?  No
On a boat/ship?  Does a canoe count?

12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Yes and no.

13. Gentlemen, what's your cock size? 9 inches.

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape?  Shaved

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Watching girls do anything.

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Inside a girl.

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? None.

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? No.

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not?  Yes

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? 57, 6'3", bald, greying goatee, blue/green eyes. Enjoy bush walking, reading, writing and listening to music.

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here?
Came to get some erotic poetry published. Found a family of like minded weirdos

22. Any other facts? I have several piercings in my cock and sac.

1. Are you male or female?  Female

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious?  Bi

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? In a park where people might have seen us

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex?  Maybe - if they did they didn't say anything.

5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex?  Yes

6. What is your favorite position? Oral - giving and receiving

7. Would you consider your dom? Depends who I'm with

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Pee

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving is sooo good, making someone squirm like that.

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? I don't like being tied up - not being able to move just doesn't turn me on.

Sex in another country?  Yes
Sex in a car?  Yes
In an airplane?  No
On a boat/ship?  Yes (got pregnant the first time on a honeymoon cruise)

12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Single, so no.

13. Gentlemen, what's your cock size? N/A

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape?  Shaved

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? I love when a girl shows off her legs.

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Partner

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? I don't understand the question.

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? Sort of.

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not?  Yes

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? 44, 5'5, ginger, divorced with two daughters, curvy, live in the UK.

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? Started reading stories, gradually starting to interact more.

22. Any other facts?

This reminds me of Facebook questionnaires and I can’t resist that format 😂

1. Are you male or female?  Female

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Proudly  Pansexual

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Against a tree in a park late at night.

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex?  oh yeah. Super embarrassing given who it was and how they let us know we weren’t being as discreet as we thought 🙈

5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex?  too many times. Put a fucking sock on the door!!

6. What is your favorite position? Entirely mood dependent, but I’m a fan of being on top in any configuration.

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub?Switch? Everyone knows I’m the Domliest of Dommes to ever Domme.🙃 *lmfao all sarcasm*

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox?
Degradee/humiliation kink (in the right context with the right partner)

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving usually

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Typically missionary, or lovey dovey, type stuff. 🙄 foh with that.

Sex in another country?
 No
Sex in a car?  Yes
In an airplane?  No
On a boat/ship?  Yes

12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Nope but he ain’t too bad either 😏😍

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape?  Shaving is terrible. Waxed but not bare.

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? I have a fondness for men rolling up their sleeves or people shifting gears while driving.

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Entirely mood dependent but usually for my partner— inside me in some fashion if they are able otherwise on my tongue, fingers, etc.

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? I’m a little confused by the question but “Kitten” will always hold a special place in my kinky little heart.

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? Yes 🙄

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not?  Totally!

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? I’m doing alright, need to do laundry and—oh you meant my stats.
I mean 🤷🏾‍♀️ I’m short, some say “curvy” I prefer thicc, early thirties, married (happily so), black, college educated, blah blah blah

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? I do like Lit 🥰 started out reading stories 10+ years ago, wandered into the forums last year and haven’t found my way out 😂, but I’m comfy here now.

22. Any other facts?
Fact: I’m hilarious (most days.)

Last edited:
I am just confused now
Ok
This was from before the bar fight

Last edited:
2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious?
Straight
3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex?:
On top of a golf course Picnic Table
4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex?
Step sister caught me Masturbating, nothing happened but embarresment on both sides.
5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex?
Caught two female roommates having sex. Ended up living with them for four years
6. What is your favorite position?
Nirvana
7. Would you consider your Dom? Sub? Switch? :
None
8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox?
I'm turned on by a woman peeing in her pants.
These are all hot to me, don't need any to perform: Jeans, Yoga Pants, Boots, lingerie, body stockings, costumes, latex, hats, gloves, when a woman dresses up (dress), corsets, and small boobs (like big but prefer small).

Giving
10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy?
Group
Sex in another country?
yes.
Someone else's bed/couch?
yes.
Sex in a car?
yes
In an airplane?
No.
On a boat/ship?
NO
12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had?
No.
13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size?
I'm small. When erect about four and a half inches.
14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape?
Will trim for partner.
15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on?
Just doing something with someone and talking.
16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach?
MY favorite is to receive a hand job where I finish on a woman's breasts.
Wouldn't mind cumming on a woman's backside while she's wearing Yoga Pants or tight jeans.

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you?
18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why?
Yes, but I liked the person.
19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not?
I'm disappointed when it happens. I do my best to make sure my partner is satisfied. As a guy I've faked it. Not fun.
20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff?
Creative, honest, and imaginative.
I wish common sense was applied to how they monitor stories.
22. Any other facts?
I love to write and I'm looking for a regular friend with benefits. Don't believe I'll ever get married. Hate one night stands.

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious?
Straight
3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex?:
On top of a golf course Picnic Table
4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex?
Step sister caught me Masturbating, nothing happened but embarresment on both sides.
5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex?
Caught two female roommates having sex. Ended up living with them for four years
6. What is your favorite position?
Nirvana
7. Would you consider your Dom? Sub? Switch? :
None
I'm turned on by a woman peeing in her pants.
These are all hot to me, don't need any to perform: Jeans, Yoga Pants, Boots, lingerie, body stockings, costumes, latex, hats, gloves, when a woman dresses up (dress), corsets, and small boobs (like big but prefer small).

Giving
10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy?
Group
Sex in another country?
yes.
Someone else's bed/couch?
yes.
Sex in a car?
yes
In an airplane?
No.
On a boat/ship?
NO
12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had?
No.
13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size?
I'm small. When erect about four and a half inches.
14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape?
Will trim for partner.
15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on?
Just doing something with someone and talking.
16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach?
MY favorite is to receive a hand job where I finish on a woman's breasts.
Wouldn't mind cumming on a woman's backside while she's wearing Yoga Pants or tight jeans.

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why?
Yes, but I liked the person.
I'm disappointed when it happens. I do my best to make sure my partner is satisfied. As a guy I've faked it. Not fun.
Creative, honest, and imaginative.
I wish common sense was applied to how they monitor stories.
22. Any other facts?
I love to write and I'm looking for a regular friend with benefits. Don't believe I'll ever get married. Hate one night stands.

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious?Straight/Bi-curious

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex. Counter top

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex? Sure

5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Definitely

6. What is your favorite position? Reverse Doggy

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Not sure

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Dancing/stripping, dressing up. There is a number

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving? I love them both and they are always powerful

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? Popular, they must be popular for a reason so I'm up for that

11. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country?

Yes

13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? Roughly 8.5 inches

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Shaved

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Casual flirting

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass?

Absolutely, the mouth

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Recooter

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Yes, because it was late.

Absolutely

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? Yes enjoyable very much. Originally here to read stories!

22. Any other facts?

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Outdoors

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex? Sure

6. What is your favorite position? Just one? Depends on the mood...

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Mutual, always mutual. If she wants to tie me up, I get to return the favour...

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Public play

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? Choking/asphyxiation

Sex in another country? Yes
Someone else's bed/couch? Yes
Sex in a car? Yes
In an airplane? No
On a boat/ship? Yes
In a camper? Yes

13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 8" L 1 1/2" D

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Shaved,

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Massage

• Me: in her anywhere she wants
  • Her: on me anywhere she wants
17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Sugar

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Yes, cuz she asked me to LOL

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Yes, it's all about her pleasure

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? Above average, 50-something, alone

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? Yes, came here to share my stories and to find stories to lend my voice to

22. Any other facts? My voice is as much a sex organ as, well, my sex organ. I'm looking forward to providing aural satisfaction where I can.

Last edited:
1. Are you male or female? Female

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Open

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? near or in water

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex? not that I know of

6. What is your favorite position? depends on partner

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? switch

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? I like control games, but its not essential

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? receiving, but I can go without

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? watching and being watched. it's totally uninteresting to me and I'd rather being doing something else. Now if they are doing an elaborate strip tease or belly dancing, I would watch, but that is it.

11. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? yes. Someone else's bed/couch? Yes. Sex in a car? Yes. In an airplane? No. On a boat/ship? no what about a train?

13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? Too darn big

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? natural

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? massage, watching a man wash my dishes seriously nothing is guaranteed or not guaranteed

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? It depends. In a condom is less messy.

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? I have had lovers who were not conventionally attractive but the twinkle in their eye and their smile made them so for me.

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? yes, but I think women should come first

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? I am ok, sometimes like hot weather, sometimes cold, enjoy amusement parks, carousels , botanic gardens, phone sex, mysteries, music-latin, classical, rock, prog rock, reggae, some pop, laughter, friends, walking, hiking, swimming, cons , costumes, sewing, cooking, art, travel

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? Yes,I usually like lit.. Came to learn cyber sex.

22. Any other facts? I need to be connected to a person somehow before I consider sex. I have a lot of relationships that morph into different things. It's rare that I walk away from a sex partner completely, although I can think of a few that I just stopped feeling connected to. I give people nicks names, sometimes lots of nicknames, like nickname du jour. I can be extremely patient at times. I'm very independent. I'm half asleep and exhausted so far I can't seem to resolved that. I rarely if ever wear make up, never heels, hate any hose, prefer stockings, okay with corsets and period clothing. I don't drink at all, but I can party until the wee hours. I have an eclectic assortment of friends who are solid.

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Bisexual

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Public park

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex? Indeed

5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Mmmhmm

6. What is your favorite position? Whatever I'm put into ;-)

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Switch, with preference toward sub

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Rope, both decorative AND functional

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Depends on my partner's skill or lack thereof

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? 69, because ADD lol

Sex in another country? Yes

Sex in a car? Yes

. In an airplane? No

On a boat/ship? Yes

12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Yes, but might be that NRE...my kinks tend to wear people out

13. Ladies, what is your breast size? 34C

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Lasered

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Dancing

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum?

Mouth? Yes

Face? If partner is a woman, hell yes! Otherwise meh.

Tits? Yes

Ass? Perhaps

Pussy? Absofuckinglutely

Feet? Sure

Stomach? Okay

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Doll

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Yes. I was horny and already put much effort in to meet. Shrug

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Sure, but that would be very strange as I'm on a hair trigger.

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? Think these questions covered it

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? Big fan, over a decade now. First it was the stories. Then chat. And more stories...

22. Any other facts? I spend too much time on reddit.

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight with a little curious.

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Pounding away at her pussy on top of the hood of my car.

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex?  oh yeah. Super embarrassing given who it was and how they let us know we weren’t being as discreet as we thought 🙈

5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex?  too many times. I remember my parents doing it as it was the night my middle aged brother was conceived..

6. What is your favorite position? Entirely mood dependent, but I’m a fan of being on top in any configuration.

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub?Switch? I think I can be either one.

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? I love age play with women younger or older than my age.

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving usually.

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? I try them all with every woman to see what their likes/dislikes are.

Sex in another country?
 Yes
Sex in a car?  Yes
In an airplane?  Yes, I'm a member of the mile high club..
On a boat/ship?  Nope, hope to satisfy that one this summer.

12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Nope but he ain’t too bad either 😏😍

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape?  Natural.

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? I have a fondness of going on a date that may lead to something hot and heavy between us later.

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Entirely mood dependent but usually for my partner— I love when women come on all over my cock.

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Junior

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? Yes 🙄

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not?  Totally! I SO want a woman to have several O's and have the greatest pleasure they can have.

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? I’m doing alright, need to do laundry and go to work—oh you meant my stats.
I mean 🤷🏾‍♀️ I’m tall, average body shape, late forties, single ATM, college educated, blah blah blah

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? I do like Lit 🥰 started out reading stories 4+ years ago, wandered into the forums last year and haven’t found my way out 😂, but I’m comfy here now.

22. Any other facts?
Fact: I’m hilarious (most days.)

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight (In spite of the “Bear” in my name, which was because I’m a Chicagoan and a Bears fan. The other connotation didn’t occur to me until after it was too late. Yeah, I’m an idiot.)

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? The best was in a rehearsal studio with soundproof walls. She was the bass player, and I was the drummer. I basically Yoko-ed my own band in the process, but she was worth it.

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex?  Yeah. One of my college roommates just barged right in even though the rubber band was clearly on the door handle.

5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex?  Unfortunately, my dad fancied himself as the Hugh Hefner of the construction industry and would play porn and bang his conquests in the living room sometimes. After that, I would climb into the house through a window near my bedroom on weekend nights if I thought he might have someone there.

6. What is your favorite position? I really love doggystyle, because I really enjoy pulling her hair and pulling her to me. Also love pulling her head back and saying little nasties in her ear. Other than that, I’m really a nice guy.

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub?Switch? Mainly dom, because I like to be the boss. I did switch for one lady and enjoyed it, though. She was fun.

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? I love the idea of ”innocent” massages progressing into something not so innocent.

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Going down on a woman is my absolute favorite.

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? I honestly can’t think of anything here.

Sex in another country?
 Yes
Sex in a car?  Yes
In an airplane?  No
On a boat/ship?  Yes, quite a few times

12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? No. The bass player I mentioned earlier was a wild one. She’s kinda the one who got away, as the saying goes.

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape?  Natural

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? When I was a drummer in bands, it was playing a gig. As soon as we’d finish, I’d be wanting to fuck. It had a lot to do with the adrenaline and also watching and making eye contact with girls in the crowd.

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? I prefer to cum inside her. I’m not a pull out kinda guy.

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? None that come to mind.

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? I’ve always found something attractive about the women I’ve been with. I need some sort of connection via a conversation, shared joke or moment, something.

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not?  Being someone who enjoys giving oral, I’m definitely OK with it.

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? That stuff is in my profile.

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? If I didn’t like it, I wouldn’t be here. I discovered the site, because I enjoy reading erotica. I found the board and other features later.

22. Any other facts? I’m an avid music lover. I’ve been collecting records since I was a kid and have over 2000 in my collection now. I also play drums, guitar and bass. I love to cook and bake, and I’d much rather prepare and eat my own food that dine out. I’m also a wine enthusiast with Bordeaux’s being my favorite.

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Bi

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Car

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Mainly sub but switch in the right situation

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Orgasm control

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Giving!

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? Honestly can’t think of one

11. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? Yes. Someone else's bed/couch? Yes. Sex in a car? Yes. In an airplane? No. On a boat/ship? No

Oh without a doubt.

13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 36D

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Shaved

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Dancing

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Mouth, pussy

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? I have no answer

Yes! It was a long term relationship

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Absolutely, I’m a giver.

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? Amy, 30 from the UK

21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? Yes I do! I loved the stories initially. My partner is very encouraging of me exploring all the filth I can and making new friends.

22. Any other facts? I play piano, am very talented at DIY and I’m a great baker.

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Pansexual

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Each room has its unique opportunities

6. What is your favorite position? Depends on the moment and the type of sex

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Switchy and keen to explore

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Intense fantasies

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? I want to take it turns and make each other cum before succumbing to penetrative sec

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? As long as there is connection and there is trust, I’m curious to try

11. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? Yes. Someone else's bed/couch? Yes. Sex in a car? Yes. In an airplane? No. On a boat/ship? No

There is a woman I wish I could see more

13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? Thankful to be fortunate, dm if you would care to see a risqué picture

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Kept tidy & shaved balls

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Lingering touch

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Whilst being given head or fucking

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? I’m not quite certain

Are you asking if I drink?

I hope they do.

London, young man

Always found stories hot

22. Any other facts? Facts are a little concrete for the erotic cobbled digital path we meander

1. Are you male or female? XY enby

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Pan

3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Outdoors - in a nice clean river

4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex? Yep

5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? Yep

6. What is your favorite position? Receiving missionary and anything else yummy.😋

7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Switch

8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Kink dressing, light bondage, rubber, leather, Lycra, tight bodysuits…

9. Do you prefer giving or receiving oral? Both/all

10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Why? 🤔

11. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? No
Sex in a car? Yes
In an airplane? No.
On a boat/ship? Yes

12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? Yes - we’ve been together so long and tried so many different things…🥰

13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? Six inches and kind of wide, very small when soft. My balls are tiny and rarely descended.

14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Natural at the moment. Sometimes Naired clean.

15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Dressing in tight shiny stuff, dancing, lots of outdoor sports.

16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Inside wherever

17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Tomboy/Tomgirl

18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? 🤔 Yes I’ve been with someone I didn’t originally find attractive, but once I got to know them they were irresistible.

19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Sure

20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? Openly nonbinary, though usually present cis male I also often present non gender-conforming. Fit, active, I feel and act much younger than my fifty some years. Most people thought I was in my thirties until I started getting gray.

Got interested in writing. Love talking with people, especially those who can relate or are into my kinks.

22. Any other facts? Love playing music, kayaking, hiking, dancing, festivals…
I love getting sexy PMs, hearing about your kinks and fantasies.
🥰

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Bi with a preference for men
3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Automobiles
6. What is your favorite position? Missionary
7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Probably sub
8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? BBC
10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? I don't think there is one
11. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? Yes Someone else's bed/couch? Yes Sex in a car? Yes In an airplane? No On a boat/ship? Yes
12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? I will say yes
13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 38DD
14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Shaved ATM
15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Hot Tubbing
16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Inside/Chest
17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Can't think of one
18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Physically yes but it was because there was another connection
19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? It can happen
20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? Kelly Jo, 32, Married, Sexually Open, U.S.
21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? Yes, love the naughty stories and people have been fun

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Bi
3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Car
4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex? No
5. Have you ever caught someone else having sex? No
6. What is your favorite position? Doggy
7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Sub
8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Being dominated & degraded
10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? I like getting oral but I can get self conscious
11. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? Yes Someone else's bed/couch? YesSex in a car? Yes In an airplane? No On a boat/ship? No
13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? 40DD
14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Shaved ATM but often trimmed
15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? This is weird but I’m competitive & that can be hot when someone else is too
16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? Face/tits, pussy
17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Queen
18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Physically yes but it was because there was another connection
19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Yes
20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? Meghan, 29/Latina
21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? Yes, long time reader, loving chatting

2. Straight? Gay? Bi? Curious? Straight-ish?
3. Favorite non-bedroom place you have had sex? Forest
4. Has anyone ever caught you having sex? No
6. What is your favorite position? Depends on the day/mood
7. Would you consider your dom? Sub? Switch? Switch
8. What is a particular fetish you have, either one that is fairly mainstream, or even less orthodox? Threesome and cunnilingus.
10. What is a popular sex act that you don't enjoy? Nope, I'm easy to please.
11. Which of these have you accomplished? Sex in another country? Yes Someone else's bed/couch? Yes Sex in a car? Yes In an airplane? No On a boat/ship? No, though it should be easily attainable.
12. Is the person you are with now (spouse/paramour/bf or gf...) the best you have had? No, not even remotely close.
13. Ladies, what is your breast size? Gentlemen, what is your dick size? About average
14. Shaved? Natural? Trimmed to shape? Prefer to be neatly trimmed, been lazy and it's a jungle.
15. What non-sexual activity is guaranteed to turn you on? Hot Tubbing - every time.
16. Where do you prefer to cum or your partner cum? Mouth? Face? Tits? Ass? Pussy? Feet? Stomach? I like to be told where to cum. I prefer my partner cum either riding me or on my face.
17. What non-sexual nickname has been sexualized for you? Sir, and King
18. Have you had sex with someone you didn't really find attractive? If so, why? Yes. There was zero physical attraction, but demeanor, flirtation, fun, and "come fuck me eyes" made it a no brainer. And it was so good.
19. Are you ok with your partner having an orgasm, but you not? Yes, and it's happened.
20. Answer to how are you, basic info, the normal stuff? 40 MWM, heavy-ish but losing weight (down 25 since Christmas!), brown/auburn hair with some white streaks, blue eyes, 5'11"
21. Do you like Lit, what brought you here? I've been reading the stories for 20 years, love what's being produced there. Ventured into the forums to find like-minded people - working on building relationships. Would like to eventually have a virtual play pal if that works out.

Back