Looking for F sexting partner

Cliterate76

Virgin
Hello Gentlebeings,

I am a 47 yo cis WM in search of a straight female for regular sexting (as in, this would be online only, carried out via phone text or messaging app). Race unimportant, age 37-55 (those are not had limits, just guidelines). Ideally someone with whom I share a number of interests, since I would like this person to be a friend, and sexting is hotter when you have more in common with someone (or can be).

My normie interests: I’m a well-educated nerd with an advanced degree and am interested in all sorts of topics—history, art, travel, poetry, languages, physics, philosophy, etc. I love visiting museums, craft breweries, and ethnic restaurants. Hiking and camping, especially in the mountains, are my favorite outdoors activities.

In the bedroom: roleplaying many different scenarios. Biggest turn-ons: giving and receiving oral sex, especially at the same time. Fetishes: paddling/spanking, nipple torture, candles, restraints, breast worship. I’m a switch and ideally my partner would be as well, but that is not necessary.

I very much enjoy sharing photos and videos of myself and would like a partner who can reciprocate. NOTE: I am NOT looking for a “professional”, cam girl, etc. If that’s you, please do not respond. It would just be nice to find a real woman who would enjoy getting our mutual rocks off on the reg. Hopefully you’re out there?

—B

Bonus points for a well written post, but you might want to repost in personals.

Back