Sex toy reviews 🥒

morelikeasong

Fairy Princess
Who likes sex toys? 🙋🏼‍♀️
I went a little overboard on Black Friday and bought a handful of new ones. I think it would be fun to review them for you and see which ones I recommend vs which ones are blah. I’ll also review the ones I already own.
Please share reviews of what you have! I’m always in the market for new, fun toys.
(If you’re too shy to post, you can also PM me a review and I’ll add post it anonymously)

Ideas for things to address in review: noise level, speeds, intensity, size, travel friendly, partner friendly, efficacy, durability, washability, comfortability, battery life, material, aesthetics

D9E0EE9A-8079-494B-A1F0-EA2F61B79AA8.jpeg

Last edited:
Kicking it off with-

Satisfyer Pro 2
Air Pulse Stimulater

This is often referred to as the clit sucker thing. It’s actually not suction, it’s air pulses, but that creates a feeling of suction. This is meant to be used directly on the clit, though a chat partner once suggested I try it on my nipple and that is also fun.
I broke my rabbit toy and this has been my go-to since then. It’s not my favorite, but it does the job. I timed it once and it can make me cum in 3 minutes (if I want it to be that quick).
Edit-when I first wrote this review I said it wasn’t my favorite but I have since added in a dildo to playtime and it is now my favorite combo.

-It’s loud-ish. Definitely not discreet, especially on the high levels, which I always end up cranking it to.
-The controls are simple- just an on/off button and up/down. No fancy modes (which I never like), just stronger and stronger.
-it has 11 intensity levels, starting with a really light stimulation one so I feel like this could work for someone who is very sensitive
-It’s waterproof and feels fun in the bath. It kind of pulses the water around.
-This could be used during sex, but it does require more precision placement than a regular vibrator, so it wouldn’t be good for a more energetic sex session.
-Tums bottle included in photo for size comparison 😂
-It’s made of plastic with a silicone head thing, which is removable for easy cleaning.
-My first one died one day, just stopped charging. Maybe 2 years after I bought it? I contacted the company (not the site I bought it from) and they sent me a new one, super quickly. It has a 15 year manufacturer warranty.
-charges in maybe 2 hrs and lasts maybe 2 hrs of use? That’s just a guess. I try to remember to charge it every few times I use it. It can’t be used while it’s charging.

Ok I think that’s all about that one. Your review doesn’t have to be as long as mine was! I’m just chatty.
Feel free to ask questions.

BEF6F355-9080-4F7E-A847-AE35B7F98E97.jpeg

Last edited:
I actually haven't used this one in a long time and will have to remedy that soon. It's worthy of every review I've looked at over the years. I waited for months for this dildo to be in stock because it's so popular and seemed almost like a mythical creature- like a unicorn lol. It's worth it. It's a rigid 7.5 inch cock, but the shape is meant to replicate a typical vaginal canal and isn't meant to be moved in and out (but you absolutely can). There is a spot in the end where a small bullet vibe can be inserted, so you insert the dildo, turn on the vibes and let your body do the rest.

I'm sitting here wondering wtf I haven't used it in so long. 🥵

https://backwoodsbedroom.com/2018/04/the-return-of-a-legend-the-polka-dot-jollet/

isn't meant to be moved in and out (but you absolutely can). There is a spot in the end where a small bullet vibe can be inserted, so you insert the dildo, turn on the vibes and let your body do the rest.
I think I need this.
So wait, you just stick it in and let it be? Does the vibe reach your clit? Or do you use a separate clit vibrator while you have this in?

I might have spent more than I should have on sex toys over the weekend 🫣 If any of them turn out to be mind-blowing, I'll add an update and review 😂
😂 I know the feeling. I kept adding to my cart to reach the threshold for a free one. So I have 5 coming in and then one that’s preordered and will be here in may LOL.

Let us know if there are any duds, too! So we know not to waste our money.

I think I need this.
So wait, you just stick it in and let it be? Does the vibe reach your clit? Or do you use a separate clit vibrator while you have this in?
The vibe goes into the end that isn't inside. It looks like there are attachments, or an updated model with a knob that hits you're clit too, and also a way to attach a wand. 🫠

And yes, you don't have to move it, the shape of it hits every spot for me just resting inside.

Same 🤣 I got a free preorder for a March shipment. That's how they get you!!
Was yours from Bellesa? 👀

And yes, you don't have to move it, the shape of it hits every spot for me just resting inside
Well well well… I think I need to try this. I don’t celebrate Christmas but think if I sit on Santa’s lap and ask him reallyyyyy nicely he’ll get it for me? 😂
Just placed myself on a couple “notify me” lists for restocks

Apologies that I don't have the exact brands, but I have a mini-rant about strokers for men.

I've only recently started using sex toys, trying to find an alternative to the trusty old hand. The first one I tried was bought off Amazon. It's a clear, soft handheld stroker, claiming to have stimulating groves and pleasurable nods for added sensation. In reality, it looked like an inverted jellyfish. The tunnel was too loose, so it didn't offer great suction. Overall, a dud.

Thought I would try something a bit higher priced figuring it would function better. Went to my local sex shop, but sadly they were over priced and limited selection. But, I found a reasonable bj simulator. Tight hole, good suction, a nice vibration feature. It I'd also clear and soft and works great. However, not having a firm case makes it feel awkward to handle, especially with lube involved.

Lastly, I bought a similar stroker from Adam & Eve in a firm plastic shell. The problem here is that I'm a pretty average sized guy and this thing is like a big 9 inch flashlight. Awkward to store and takes up space.

So I'm stuck looking for the happy medium of adequately sized while still good functionality. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks! Rant over

If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
I don’t have much experience with penis toys (aside from cock rings and such) but hopefully someone else can jump in and offer a suggestion.

I did once gift the Satisfyer Men 2.0 and he said he liked it. He’s not really one to give me a ton of feedback though 🙄 lol

CIMG0001B - Copy.jpg

From a guy's perspective, a Fleshlight takes a lot of beating (pun unintended...).

I've had my two (they are two different sizes) for many years and I have other wank sheaths, but the expensive Fleshlight is the dog's bollocks.

Apart from the obvious features visible , the screw cap at the bottom adjusts the amount of suction the sheath offers.

The only down side, if that's what it is, is that after use the inner "floppy bit" has to be removed, cleaned (one invariable spunks into it) and dried before storing it back in the black plastic case (it comes with a screw on top, so it resembles a flashlight).

If you are having a crafty wank, the drying might be an issue unless you have somewhere private to leave it.

I'd be interested to hear what others think about the Fleshlight.

Forgive my American ignorance… “dog’s bollocks” is a good thing? Kinda like the cat’s meow?

LOL... Yes, it's Brit slang for excellent.... Quite why, I don't know. The cat's meow is cuter.

Anyway, the Fleshlight does its job most commendably....:D

Bought a couple more Lovense toys (Gush, Hush 2) to go along with Edge 2 that I've had for almost 2 years now. Supposed to arrive Saturday.

While the Edge is nice, sometimes it can be a bit more overwhelming. The dual motors can be pretty powerful. (And a bit loud.)

Really looking forward to getting them, and especially towards using the Gush. And perhaps taking advantage of the Hush during the workday. As noted above, the Edge isn't the best to try to use While working.

There’s a big thread for reviews somewhere, I think tink or Indie started it. You might find helpful things in there too.

41VG1sv6R0L.jpg

Aneros Vice
Produces powerful prostate orgasms!

Back