Grizzly Mountain

ABadboy2

Virgin
BILLY AND RUKA

Mom, it's just a summer job..."

Billy'smom exhaled, "Billy, it's like you're hiding from life. No sports…."

"Mom you're the one who didn't want me playing rugby… "

She sighed, "Billy, I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend. Look at you, six foot tall, broad shoulders, good looks. You take after your father.” She smiled, “He was a man's man. An Officer, a true ladies man -- and a gentleman!"

"And look where it got him!" Billu caught hid breath. “Mom .. dad was never around. We were always moving… Mom it’s always just been you and me. And then he left us!”

Billy's mother covered her face with her hands. "Billy this is not another talk about you joining the military. You could go to the University of your choice. You had the grades.”

"Mom we don’t have a lot of money. I don’t know what I’d want to major in.."

Billy saw pain in my mother's eyes suddenly replaced by fear. "Billy why do you want to spend your summer at a remote hunting lodge? What exactly is the job?"

"Well.. this rich lady's husband bought a huge hunting lodge in Canada...It's been closed for years but she wants to reopen it. I'll mainly just be mowing the lawns. The job title is 'groundskeeper'."

"And that's what you want to spend your summer doing?" She looked at Billy with suspicion. "How did this job come available? Don't they already have full time staff?"

"The groundskeeper got the maid pregnant."

Billy's mom rolled her eyes, "That figures! What else is there to do up there?"

Billy winced involuntarily, “Mom..”

"Billy my flight leaves at seven tonight... Do you at least have a picture of the place?"

"I don't.." Billy admitted.

Billy's mom exhaled, "I'm not going to be back until some time next month.." She studied him and her face softened. "If you stayed here, you'd be alone for most of the summer. Look... you're an adult. If you want to spend the summer mowing lawns than I suppose it's okay with me. Just promise me that you'll call."

"I promise." Billy said honestly.

------------------

Billy was both anxious and excited as he waited for an early morning flight. "Summer Hire" was all the ad had stated. He had called and talked to Jennifer's daughter, Samantha, about the job. Samantha had a sexy voice but Billy hadn't been prepared for how intimidatingly beautiful she would be in person. Samantha appeared to be about Billy's age, so Jennifer had to be in her forties -- but she looked to be twenty-five! Jennifer, and Samantha were two of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Both were tall, but Jennifer was a little taller -- at about five ten -- and a little fuller figured. But both were very well endowed and had curvy erotic hourglass figures. And both had super long hair. Samantha was a dirty blonde and Jennifer was a brunette.

As much as Billy tried to control his thoughts he found himself fantasizing about Jennifer and Samantha. They both shared something.. He was barely able to think straight or speak coherently when Jennifer interviewed him.

It was an easy flight and Billy had no trouble spotting the maid who waited with a sign with his name on it. She was a young beautiful Japanese lady -- about his age. Her hair was jet black and tied up in a bun, and she wore a conservative blue business suit -- but she looked cute as hell in it!

She introduced herself as "Miss Ruka Ishimora". At least he thought her last name was Ishimora, He had even more trouble thinking clearly with her than he had with Samantha and Jennifer. She seemed to have the same 'something', but even more so.

"I temporary -- like you." Ruka smiled politely, "Miss Jennifer get a full-time groundskeeper and maid in spring." She looked at Billy carefully, "My employer in Japan require that I no date or have boyfriend."

"The Japanese." Billy grinned broadly and suddenly realized he was being insulting.

"I have boyfriend in Japan. He very rich. He want me a virgin when we marry."

Ruka gave Billy the job description, and showed him a picture of the lodge. It was unbelievable! Perched on the top of a huge rock face, with a waterfall off to one side, he felt dizzy just looking at it. And the timber frame lodge was equally spectacular.

"It supposed be haunted." Ruka grinned, "The native believe there energy in rock, and many spirit. The original owner, he hire native crew. They perform ritual before build. They perform ceremony to make safe for visitor. But fail.. It never open.." She shrugged her shoulders and grinned again."They say there many problem -- but we open. again!"

"Weird.. Billy wondered what the real story was. Corruption? Greed? Bad management?” He suddenly felt sorry for Ruka. She had spent so much time up there totally alone “Is it spooky up there?

Ruka grinned broadly, "It no spooky, it not haunted. It very boring. It very beautiful... very boring. There no ghost there."

-----------------

We have one week to ready before Jennifer come.” Ruka drove Billy in a beautiful old black Rolls Royce. “I not meet Jennifer. You know?”

"Yeah..” Billy tried to sound cool, “I mean, I met her when she interviewed me for this job. She's...she’s nice.”

Ruka eyed Billy curiously, “You want be Catholic Priest?”

“No!” Billy gasped, “Why would I want to be a Priest?”

Ruka smirked, “You look like type.”

"I do?" Billy felt himself flush slightly.

Ruka's eyes twinkled with amusement. "Liz -- daughter of Jennifer former husband -- tell me old groundskeeper want to be Priest."

“Samantha has a half-sister?”

Ruka nodded, “She daughter of realtor who sell Lodge.”

“Didn"t the former groundskeeper get the maid pregnant?.” Billy asked. He laughed, “ suppose being all alone together at the lodge….” He glanced nervously at Ruka. “Don’t worry about me! I am not like that at all! I know you have a boyfriend!”

Ruka grinned broadly. "You make me laugh. You very serious.. Don't worry.. You not that good looking. I can resist."

"Thanks.." Billy tried to sound slightly hurt.

Ruka drove up a steep road that wound its way up a steep wooded mountain side. Red, purple, pink rhododendron flowers -- obviously planted -- were sprinkled between the tall evergreen trees on either side of the road. Suddenly they broke out of the woods and a huge lawn stretched towards a magnificent lodge in the distance.

Ruka parked in front of the lodge and Billy realized that he was desperate to pee. They had stopped several times, but Ruka had just waited in the car while he ran behind a nearby tree, but was too pee shy to go.

Billy removed his suitcases from the car and set them on a cart Ruka had waiting.

"You like car?” Ruka let her long shiny jet black hair down. Good Lord she was a hottie! Billy loved her curvy little hips. He loved the way her firm little breasts lifted the fabric, and the points of her erect nipples showed through. “There many nice car in garage." Ruka pointed to four large swinging garage doors, big enough to pull a semi into. "Go see!"

Billy entered through a small unlocked door between two of the large garage doors. The garage was absolutely immaculate. Billy saw a red Ferrari. a blue Maserati, a grey Lamborghini, a black Bugatti…” The floor was surfaced with a light grey epoxy coating, and was absolutely dust free. Maybe he was jealous, Billy suddenly felt the urge to pee right there on the floor. He glanced around nervously. Ruka was undoubtedly busy taking his bags inside and there was not a soul around for miles...Billy took a breath and unzipped his pants. The garage was absolutely quiet. He could hear his own heart beat as he pulled his penis out. Like his father he was well endowed -- but that had never made it any easier to talk to girls.. Billy's penis hardened as he aimed it at a pristine part of the floor… No! he could not do this.. What was he thinking? He would have to come back and clean it up. What if Ruka saw what he had done?!! The thought both excited and troubled him. He tucked it back in my pants. On the far side of the garage behind a white Cadillac was a half open door. Yes it was a washroom! Billy rushed inside and used the toilet.

----------------

"Resist the Devil!" Billy laughed to himself as he left the garage.

The huge wooden double entrance doors were beautifully carved with Native American stylized pictures of birds, fish, and various animals. Billy pulled on the right door and it swung open with ease. The cart holding his bags sat just inside.

"Wow!" Billy gasped.. The ceiling was at least fifty feet high. The great room was so immense it took him a while to take it all in. Wide staircases on both sides of the entrance led up to balconies that framed the right and left side of the great room. The chimneys of massive stone fireplaces on either side of the room extended up past the middle of each balcony. And fifty foot -- floor to ceiling -- windows on the far side, flooded the room with light. Huge antler horn chandeliers hung from the vaulted timber framed ceiling. Groups of couches and comfortable chairs were placed in front of each fireplaces -- and huge flat panel televisions hung above each mantle. There were rustic tables made from sections of giant logs, and Craftsman style bookcases filled with books. There was even a fully stocked bar that could sit twenty people or more. This wasn't a lodge -- it was a palace!

Billy made hid way across the great room, through a spectacular dining room, and into a large commercial kitchen where he heard running water. Ruka was washing something at the sink.

Ruka smiled, "I get ready dinner. You like tour?"

"Sure!" Billy stepped up behind Ruka and cupped her little breasts with his hands -- in his mind. He felt himself growing hard. "This kitchen is huge! You could fit my mom's entire house in here with room left over." In Billy's fantasy he kissed Ruka on the cheek and reached down to feel between her legs.

"It unbelievable!" Ruka led Billy into the great room where she described some of the changes that had been made to convert it into a single residence.

“Registration place was there." Ruka pointed at a desk framed by couches, near the bookcases. "It not changed a lot. All the carpet and furniture.." she brought her hand so close to Billy that she almost touched his bulging crotch, "..they custom. Everything the best!”

Ruka took Billy to a less formal dining room that opened onto a patio that overlooked the cliff. The view was both scary and spectacular. The waterfall was not as close as he'd thought, but still very impressive, powerful, and loud

Ruka rubbed Billy's back. "Liz say when river high, waterfall real loud!"

Billy almost set a hand on Ruka’s shoulder "It gives the lodge energy."

"Come," Ruka grabbed Billy's arm playfully and gave a tug, "I show you bedroom!" Ruka eyed Billy with an amused expression as she led him upstairs into a truly magnificent suite. "It over one thousand square feet!”

Billy wanted to wrap his arms around Ruka as he followed. Billy grew hard as he imagined cupping Ruka's left breast with hid left hand, reaching around her with his right, and pressing his swollen crotch into her back.

Billy gazed up at the lofty beams of the fifteen foot ceiling "It's like a house!" Billy felt Ruka pull his right hand.towards her. It came to rest on something hard and erect… Was that her nipple? Billy rubbed serendipitously but did not look.

Ruka giggled, “Mr Billy!” She slapped his hand off of her breast.

Billy followed Ruka into the kitchen. It was pretty big, with top of the line appliances, and granite countertops. They lingered for a moment in the walk in pantry where Billy fantasized pulling her against him -- kissing her warm moist lips and cuddling her soft intoxicating body against his own

Ruka pushed Billy playfully with both hands, “Come see bedroom!” It was a large standard bedroom with a king sized bed. The bathroom was the best feature of the suite. It was huge! The vanity had a row of as many sinks as you might find in a large public restroom. The single toilet and bidet sat in a little 'closet’ -- separated by a door for privacy -- where there was a third sink.

"Wow, cool!" Billy laughed, "A hot tub right in the middle of the room." He sat down on the edge to hide the growing pup-tent in his pants.

Ruka sat down next to Billy. "It not hot tub. It jacuzzi bath -- for six people."

"Six people!" Billy shook his head in disbelief. The shower room could easily fit six people. What were they thinking when they designed this?

“Ah-ha!” Billy gasped as Ruka gave his crotch a surprisingly firm squeeze.

Ruka ran playfully into the living room. She stopped in the center of the room,undid her pants -- exposing black lacy panties -- grinned madly at Billy, and squatted.

“Ruka!”

Ruka giggled hysterically. “What you think I do?!!”. She pulled her pants back up.

“It looked like you were going to…”

Ruka motioned Billy towards the French doors. She opened the door for Billy and he stepped out onto a balcony that overlooked the huge front lawn.

“Billy tractor in barn.” Ruka pressed her body into hid backside. She reached around and put her hands on his crotch. “You see barn?”

“Yeah!" Billy gasped. ".. the grey one way over on the other side…. Wow.. this yard is big!”

“Everything big here.” Ruka rubbed and pressed Billy's swollen crotch. “Come! We chose dinner drink.”

Billy pretended not to notice when Ruka pressed her head against his chest, during the elevator ride to the basement. The wine cellar was a virtual catacomb of low round roofed bricked tunnels. If any part of the lodge was creepy, or haunted, the wine cellar was it.

"Wow! Domaine Lefiave Montrachet!" Billy gasped. He had learned my appreciation of fine wine from his father.

"It taste really good?"

"I don’t know...It’s very rare -- and really expensive!”

“I cook venison steak.”

“Venison? Ahhh… let’s see… A German Spatlese Riesling! This should pair should pair well with venison." Billy would never be a Officer in the Army. He would never get killed by 'friendly fire’, in a freak Army accident -- like his father had -- but he knew his wine and beer!

---------------

Ruka went back to work on dinner and Billy headed across the tall grass to the barn. The 'John Deere’ tractor sat outside the barn next to a large fuel tank.

The ground floor of the barn had horse stalls that looked brand new -- apparently never used -- another tractor, more landscape equipment, and a shop stocked with every imaginable tool. The stairs led to locked double doors. Billy stood on his tiptoes and peeked in the rounded window at the top of one door. He saw the living room of an apartment. A large cross hung on the wall, and statues of saints sat on an end table next to the couch. Billy studied a hand drawn pentagon on the wall. It didn't look particularly Catholic. He felt his hard-on begin to subside. Maybe the former groundskeeper was planning on becoming a Catholic Priest, or…. was he really scared of something? It would be a bit unnerving to live out here all alone. Beautiful -- but so lonely. You’d have to be a different sort of person to choose this.

Billy noticed a large native American styled pentagram painted on the outside of the barn as he climbed onto the tractor. He had watched a couple of YouTube videos on tractor operation and the John Deere looked pretty straight-forward. It turned out to be relatively simple, and after a little experimenting he began mowing the twenty or so acres of lawn. It was a big job but when he was done he really wouldn’t have much to do.

Ruka drove up to Billy on a golf cart. “I bring dinner!” She smiled cheerfully."I think enough work for today." She surveyed the yard. "I only work half day."

Billy followed Ruka and parked in front of the barn. He carried the large lunch style coolers, and Ruka carried towels and clothing.

“This where old groundskeeper lived “ Ruka unlocked the door. “Take off shoes here”

Ruka led Billy through the apartment and out to a private deck that faced the woods. He set the coolers on the outdoor table.

“First we eat, then hot tub!”. Ruka removed the cover and turned on the heat. “I have swimsuit and towel for you.” Billy was relieved to see that it was a traditional men's swimming suit, rather than a Speedo.

One cooler held bottled water, wine, glasses, plates, and silverware. The other cooler held steaks, vegetables, and a mix of colorful little potatoes.

“Ruka I uh...uh..I sort of owe you an apology for the way I acted.”.

Ruka flushed, “I bad too..” She looked down as she prepared the table. “Please no tell.”

“No no! I won’t!”. Billy poured a glass of wine for each of them. “I will act better, I promise.”

“Thank you.. It lonely here. It easy to think bad thing.”

Billy wanted to cuddle with Ruka in the hot tub, but he kept a respectable space.

-------------

“It stay bright outside, long time here but it not safe in dark, because many wild animal.” Ruka loaded the coolers onto the golf cart. “We need go back now.”

Billy felt himself grow hard the second he stepped into the lodge.

“My room is in the basement?” Billy held onto the luggage cart as the elevator descended.

Ruka smirked. “You will like “

“I don’t know…” Billy followed Ruka down the hallway. “It's a little spooky down here.”

Ruka nodded her head and smirked , “You will like!” She unlocked the door at the very end of the hallway.

"Take off shoe." Ruka instructed.

“But Ruka…”

Ruka got down on her knees and quickly untied my boots. “Lift foot.”. She removed one, and then the other, and placed them in the shoe rack. They looked huge compared to the other shoes on the rack.

“Take off shoe!” Ruka pointed at her own feet and sat down on a stool just inside the door.

“Okay..” Billy got down on his knees and removed her shoes, and placed them next to his. “But Ruka..” Billy began undoing the buttons on her blouse, “..this is your room..” Several of her coats hung on the small coat rack just inside the door, and some neatly folded clothes sat on top of the

Ruka smiled brightly at Billy as he removed her blouse. “It OUR room!” She threw her arms around Billy and kissed him feverishly on the lips.

“Ruka..” Billy gasped as he struggled to regain his senses, “..remember what we…. You are so beautiful!” He unfastened her bra. She had large dark brown nipples that were so erect that they stuck out practically one full inch.

“Billy..” Ruka unbuttoned his shirt, “..you very attractive man. You so tall and slim.” She gasped, “Ohh! They very sensitive.”

“Sorry..” Billy took his hands off of Ruka’s nipples. “I just want to do the right thing.” He kissed her on the lips as he undid her pants.

“Billy,” Ruka unzipped his jeans, “..you do it right.”

“Mmmm..” Billy kissed Ruka’s warm moist lips and pulled down her damp panties.

Ruka pulled her panties off completely and revealed thick black hair. She got down on her knees, and pulled down Billy's underwear. “You so BIG!” She wrapped a hand around the shaft of his penis and gave the tip a quick warm moist suck. “Come I show you balcony.”

Sun filtered through the curtains that covered the far wall. Ruka grabbed a remote from a holder on the wall, and the curtains retracted, and revealed a wall of sliding glass doors.

“Woah!” Billy took a step back, “What a view!”.

Ruka pushed another button and the entire wall of sliding doors opened

“Wow this view is crazy!" The suite had been carved right out of the rock. The suites little balcony extended out over the rock face, while the lodge extended overhead above.

"One of eighth wonder of world!" Ruka laughed, “..and very private.”

To say that the balcony caused vertigo would be putting it mildly. The wrought iron railing was very substantial but the waterfall and the cliff were very close and intimidating from that vantage point.

Ruka pointed down at the stream below, "You see bear?"

"Woah! There must be twenty bears fishing down there!"

"There many animal here." Ruka got down on her knees, wrapped a hand gently around the base of Billy's penis and began licking. "Bear don't usually come up here."

“Why not?”

“I don't know.. Liz say they don’t.”. Ruka stood back up and Billy pulled her warm sensual body against his own. She seemed to melt into him. -- her hard nipples against his body, his engorged member in her hand…

They staggered back into the room and collapsed together on the plush carpet.

“Ohhhh..” Ruka closed her eyes as Billy lightly rubbed her labia letting her little swollen clitoris slide between his fingers.

“Ah! Ahh!!” Billy rubbed the tip of his engorged member on that dripping wet part of Ruka’s body.

“Kuso!” Ruka gasped as Billy slid the tip in. “Ow.. ow.. ouch! Ouch!!”

“Sorry!” Billy tried not to push too deep.

“Ouch! KUSO!!” Ruka pushed back vigorously.

“Ah! Ah!! AH!!!” Billu kissed Ruka on the lips as he pumped feverishly. AHid penis seemed to grow in girth as he fought to hang on -- before it exploded.

“Ohh! Ohh!!!” Ruka’s vagina trembled, and contracted -- more, and MORE INTENSELY!

Woah! Ho-ho!!” Billu's engorged member swelled with fiery pain -- then exploded! An intense orgasm washed over his body. Ruka’s ecstatic consciousness seemed to forge an out 'out-of-body’ connection with his -- then their combined consciousness slipped blissfully away.

A passing train, shook the building, and the sounds of cars and motorcycles -- honking incessantly -- wifted in through the apartments only window. It looked out on the side of another building perhaps three feet away. The door to the tiny bathroom to their right was open. To their left Ruka’s clothes were stacked neatly next to a rice maker, and a hot plate.

“Watashi o fukku!” Ruka squeezed her sweaty body against Billy's as she ground his swollen member deep within her. They made love on a woven mat on the floor.

Ruka’s heart beat softly against Billy's chest. She opened her eyes and smiled. “Sex hurt.. but it feel so good!”

Billy cuddled Ruka’s warm soft body against him. “I had no idea sex would feel so good. That was unreal!”

Ruka sat up suddenly and smirked, “Let’s take shower.” She grabbed the remote. A surprisingly heavy duty, screen door closed, followed by the drapes. “It stay light outside late. But it not safe at night -- many animal.. many noise…………….. many spirit..”

-----------

A blood curdling shriek woke Billu from his dreams. He sat up fast. “Was that a person?!” He listened to the roar of the waterfall, and the weirdly almost 'tropical’ sounds of the animals. -- created by the sheer volume of animals!

“Not a person..” Ruka nuzzled her cheek against Billy's body. “Not a ghost.. They in valley -- not up here. You will see later.”

“Them?”

“Many!”

-----------------

The half open drapes fluttered in the cool morning breeze, and the roaring waterfall seemed to give the new day energy.

“Good morning Billy.“ Ruka stood next to the bed smiling down at him. Her furry mound practically in his face, “Sleep well?” She kissed Billy softly on the cheek.

"Very well! Thank you. But what was that about other people here?"

“They not here now.” Ruka headed into the closet. She came out with a cute little French maid outfit. “They come out when it start to get dark.” She put on the skirt and blouse without a bra or panties. “I go cook breakfast.” She headed for the door. “You like waffle, sausage, bacon, and egg?”

“Yes, that sounds good..”

A large book sat on the little end table next to the bed. The cover had a picture of a beautiful bottomless woman with a hairy vagina flanked by two bottomless men. The woman had ahold of their hard penises. The book was titled "THE BIG BOOK OF COCKS AND PUSSIES: The complete illustrated guide for proper grooming, and use."

Billy opened the book up and began flipping through the pages checking out the color photographs of shaven and hairy "pussies". "Wow Ruka where did you find this?"

"In library in great room. It have many book like that." Ruka raised her skirt "You like hairy pussy?"

"Very much!"

Ruka grinned ear-to-ear.

--------------

“Wow Ruka that was great!” Billy helped her load the dishwasher, then filled himself one last cup of coffee. Ruka’s nipples poked through her blouse like a couple of darts. Billy raised her skirt for a peek. Her hairy little 'pussy’ was dripping wet.

Ruka unzipped Billy's jeans and pulled his swollen 'cock’ out. She grasped the shaft of his cock firmly, and grinned with nervous excitement. “I help you mow.” She undressed him and carefully folded and stacked his clothes next to the front doors. Then she waited patiently as Billy removed her skirt and blouse.

Ruka followed Billy out to the mower. Billy climbed into the seat, then Ruka climbed up.. "I sit on your lap." She carefully lowered her soaking wet ‘pussy’ down on his ridiculously hard ‘cock’. "It so big." Ruka said as Billy's swollen member slid surprisingly easily into that tight opening in her warm body. Gentle contractions began almost immediately.

"It seems to have gotten a little bigger.." Billy undid the buttons on Ruka's blouse, "Your breasts seem a little firmer, and bigger." A little wetness came out of a nipple as he fondled her breast.

Billy's cock seemed to grow in size as Ruka's contracting pussy threatened to squeeze the life out of it. His cock burned with fire as their thrusting reached its feverish pitch. Ruka's pussy contracted with mind numbing force and Billy's entire body seemed to explode as a euphoric orgasm washed over him.

“Mmmm..” Billy trembled with excitement as he looked down at Ruka’s flushed mischievous eyes, and kissed her warm moist lips. His mom had already found -- and thrown away -- the porn collection, that used to be under the bed, but this was worse… or better -- way better!!

Ruka smiled, “Billy, you bad boy.”

The “Womp Womp Womp” of a Huey, over the base, momentarily drowned out the sounds of the old A/C unit on the wall.

“Billy are you in there with a girl?” His mom struggled to open the locked door

“No mom!”

Billy glanced at the window, “Tommy!” he gasped. He had forgotten to close the drapes!

“I’m telling!” Tommy set his face with determination.

Before Billy could respond the world began to melt away.

Billy woke with his face in the middle of Ruka's long jet black hair, their faces rested on the steering wheel. The tractor was stopped and facing in a strange direction. They had mowed in a wild somewhat circular pattern.

Billy pulled Ruka's hair out of his mouth, and brushed it carefully out of her face. Ruka's eyes opened slowly, she gave Billy a broad lusty smirk. "Billy you a bad bad boy!" She squeezed his cock with her pussy. "Mmmm…"

"Mmm.." Billy agreed, and kissed her on the lips. They kissed, and kissed, and kissed.... and kissed, and hugged and rubbed and kissed... Then they went back to mowing -- and fucking..

Billy followed Ruka through the crowded outdoor market.

A black Rolls Royce honked from across the street. A Japanes man in an elegant black suit stepoed out, gave Ruka and Billy an intense stare, and folded his arms. A woman in a long bright red dress climbed out of the car behind the man and glared at us.

Ruka pulled her right lower eyelid down with her pinky finger and stuck her tongue out at the woman. The woman responded with a thumbs down gesture -- which Ruka mimicked.

"I no like my step mother." Ruka said under her breath. "We go!" She tugged at Billy's arm

Billy awoke to find Ruka, and himself, surrounded by a small puzzled herd of deer.The second orgasm had almost sent them into the woods. He studied Ruka silently for a minute.

Ruka seemed to read his thoughts. "I no want go back to Japan."

"But what about your rich boyfriend?"

Ruka burst out laughing. "Billy I no have rich boyfriend! You funny. You such serious and good man." She grinned. " I not good woman."

"I'm not that good.." Billy disagreed.

"I make you bad." Ruka grinned broadly.. She got down on her knees and began ravenously sucking, and licking, Billy's cock. "I hungry you want eat lunch?"

"Yeah, enough work for today.”

---------------------

Ruka eyed Billy with amusement as he gathered up his clothes outside the front door. “Billy, your cock always so big and hard.” She grabbed it near the end and gave a squeeze.

“Ruka..” Billy couldn’t help laughing, “..your clit is so big..” Billy fingered her between the legs, “..and your pussy is so wet.”

“It always wet.” Ruka pushed his hand away, and squatted. A thick stream of pee jetted out of her hairy pussy and splashed noisily on the bricks.

“Ruka!”

Ruka smirked, “They no here yet. We can be bad as we want.” She wiped herself with her blue skirt. “You like beer?” She grinned devilishly, “There much beer in cellar!”

Ruka hung on to Billy's huge cock as she led him through the wine cellars winding tunnel. “Freezer room here.” Ruka opened a heavy freezer door. “I hear strange sound behind door.” She pointed to a massive steel door to the left that looked like something you’d find in the hold of a ship. A sign on it read ‘No Admittance’. “Liz say it very dangerous…. Many spirits behind door.”. She smirked. "When Liz leave I go in there. It mechanical room for powerplant that make electric, and something else….. I show you! " Ruka gave Billy's cock a squeeze, and began stroking it with ferver. "Come follow me." She let go of Billy's cock.

"This place has its own power plant?" Billy gave Ruka a hand with crank that secured the safe-like door.

"There stream under lodge." Ruka explained vaguely

Just inside the door was a small electrical room. Large electrical gear lined one side of the room, and a monitoring panel covered with gauges and buttons lined the other. At the end of the room was another door that framed a rock tunnel.

Billy felt his cock harden as he followed Ruka into the tunnel. The tunnel had dim lights, and a handrail mounted on one side. The ceiling was very low in spots, and the floor was steep and uneven. Billy followed Ruka into a dark cavernous room barely lit by the tunnel lights.

"Wow!" Billy gasped when Ruka flipped a switch and the cave filled with light. Pictures of all sorts of animals -- including people -- engaged in sex, adorned the walls and curved ceiling. They reminded Billy of the old cave paintings he'd seen in books

"Billy, come!" Ruka called from a tunnel at the back of the cave. “Be careful, it dangerous here."

Billy cautiously entered the tunnel and found himself standing on a metal platform next to Ruka who fumbled for the light switch.

“I find!” Ruka said triumphantly. Two bright spotlights above Billy lit the place. He was disoriented initially and then he realized that he was near the ceiling looking right at the top of huge stalactites that hung down into the immense cavern below. The metal platform that Billy stood on was the top of a metal staircase anchored to the cave wall. The floor appeared to be over fifty feet beneath them. Was this where the employees had fallen and gotten killed?

“Ruka I hear a waterfall."

Ruka nodded, "There waterfall deep in cave, and waterfall outside."

The view became more impressive as they descended and the cave opened up in front of them. "Wow!" Billy gasped. "Now this is what I call awesome!!"

Billy noticed light coming from a tunnel that was clearly man made, and headed over to it -- an exit! A heavy grilled metal door opened to the outside. The roar of a large waterfall told Billy that this was the base of the cliff below the lodge..

"Liz say valley called Kokopelia." Ruka pointed outside.

Billy noticed four piles of rocks a little ways outside the exit. Memorials to the people who fell? Or graves? He felt Ruka's little hand firmly grasp his cock. Wow! how could it be so hard?

The heavy grilled metal door in front of Billy had a huge talisman -- almost four feet across -- welded to the center. Billy grabbed ahold of it. His cock relaxed and he began to pee. Ruka giggled as she played his stream around on the door. Outside a couple of large bears trotted in his direction. The bears had looked small and non-threatening from the lodge. Down here it was another matter -- talk about huge scary animals! One of the bears let out a growl! Having a little dog growl at you was nothing compared to having a one thousand pound bear do the same thing!

"Billy," Ruka gave his cock a tug, “Tonight I show you valley people. Now we get beer.”

-----------------

“I make venison sandwich for lunch..” Ruka led Billy through the freezing cold cooler. What a place for two naked people to go. “, and for dinner I cook duck “

“A good stout would pair well..” Billy spotted a stack of Guinness Stout. “ .especially the duck.” Billy grabbed a case.

He set the case down outside as Ruka closed and latched the door. “I like chicken! I like duck!..” Billy sang, “..But most of all I like to … fuck!!”

"Noooo!!!” Ruka began to giggle hysterically, “No no no Billy!! Eat first, shower….maybe jacuzzi bath? Then we have fuck, and take nap.”

“Okay..” Billy kissed her softly on the cheek.

--------------

The dinner was fantastic.

Ruka sat down on Billy's lap. He kissed her on the lips and rubbed her jeans between the legs.

"Drink beer.” Ruka grabbed one from the table. “It help you see.”

“Thank you Ruka!” Billy took his hand off of Ruka's crotch and accepted the beer eagerly. His other hand found that wonderful little bulge and caressed it.

"Don't make me pee my pant!" Ruka giggled as she grabbed a beer.

Billy had a good beer buzz going by the time he started his third beer.

“Look!” Ruka pointed into the valley and handed Billy a pair of binoculars.

“Woah!” Billy caught a glimpse of a figure that disappeared under a tree.

“Billy, when dark there more.”

"People live in the valley?”

Ruka shook her head, “I call 'valley people’, but they not people. Only see when drunk, and sometime... they disappear. Sometime they all disappear.”

“But Ruka… you said there were no ghosts here.”

“Billy you strong man!” Ruka smirked, "Why you scare of ghost?"

As it became darker more and more figures appeared until they grew into a crowd. They looked to be American Indians dressed in furs. Some men, some women, some children… They built a small bonfire and went to work cooking some sort of meat on sticks.

Ruka grabbed Billy by the arm. “We go in. It dangerous outside in dark.”

---------

Billy cuddled Ruka close as they rode the elevator down to the basement. "So there are ghosts down in ... Kokopalia?"

Ruka shrugged. "I no think they ghost. I think they like memory of people who make cave painting."

Billy touched Ruka's crotch.

"No Billy, I got to pee!" The elevator door opened and Ruka hustled out into the hallway. She gave Billy a quick smirk and unzipped her jeans. In a single frantic motion she pulled her jeans, panties down to her ankles and squatted. Ruka grinned broadly as a thick stream of pee jetted from her pussy, and a large puddle spread on the carpet.

“Wow, Ruka.. that’s a lot of pee..”

“Relax Billy, It okay.” Ruka grinned mischieviously “I pee on carpet many time, and it no show.”

“You are so bad!” Billy laughed.

"I bad." Ruka nodded smugly.

-----------------------

Billy appeared to be in some sort of temple. It wasn't Buddhist. In one corner an odd statue of a man wore a red bibb. The wall to his left was covered with clips and little pieces of paper. Billy guessed that they were written prayers. In front of Billy, at the end of the temple was an alter covered with candles, and fruit, and various food offerings.

Ruka knelt in front of the alter clad in a colorful Kimono gown. She murmured something beneath her breath as she bowed her head and gently rang a bell.

A monk dressed in a grey gown, his head covered by a red cap, walked along the left wall and removed a handful of papers. He walked over to Ruka and whispered something to her. She stood up fast and said something angrily to the monk.

A middle aged Japanese woman, dressed similar to Ruka, shook her head with disapproval. Ruka made eye contact with her. "Mother?"

"Ruka, you speak english?"

"I teach myself."

"Ruka you need to stop wishing such bad things on your stepmother. You will be a mother yourself soon. You need to move on.."

"Billy.." Billy's dad stepped close to him. He was dressed in his army uniform

"Dad?"

"Billy, you and Ruka need to leave. Kokopalia is not a good place to raise kids."

"Neither was the Army!"

"Billy.. I can't change the past, but I'm trying to help you….."

Ruka smiled broadly at her mother, my father, and then me. "Billy if we have boy we name Sensou! If we have girl we name Faito!"

---------------

The smells of bacon, eggs, coffee, and waffles greeted Billy as he entered the kitchen.

"Ruka," Billy began cautiously. "..did your mother die?"

"She die.." Ruka answered without looking back at Billy. "Your father, he die?"

"He died." Billy sighed. "He was killed in an Army training accident. I don't know why my dad had to choose such a dangerous profession."

Ruka shrugged. "He man."

A second woman's laugh startled Billy. On a chair, next to the table, sat a tall beautiful well endowed native American woman, with long jet black hair. She looked to be in her late twenties. She studied Billy appraisingly and sipped coffee. “Hello Billy, I'm Liz.” She had the air of a professional career woman despite the fact she was dressed in form fitting jeans, and a light plaid mens shirt.

"Hi.." Billy glanced down at the pup tent in his jeans then back at Liz. Her erect nipples lifted the fabric of her shirt, and she rubbed her crotch with her free hand.

Billy's cock hardened as Liz stood up and he got a better look at her full curvy hips and thighs.

“Billy..” Liz set a hand softly on his shoulder. “Eat something, then let’s go to town for a little shopping… We need to talk”. She headed towards the back deck with her coffee.

"Billy," Ruka brought him a plate of food. "No fuck Liz!"

------------

Billy climbed up onto the bench front seat of Liz’s old grey Chevy pickup, and almost leaned against the door.

“Relax Billy..”. Liz grinned broadly at Billy's bulging crotch “..you can touch me.”

"I don't think I should.."

Liz bumped her hip against Billy's. “You've already gotten Ruka pregnant?"

"Yeah... I think so." Billy's pride surprised him. "I think we're gonna have a son."

Liz sighed ,“Well there's a man shortage here." She set a hand on Billy's thigh.“People have big families, but two-thirds of the babies are girls. However… on the bright side it's not uncommon for women to have babies into their fifties, and people tend to live a long time here..” Liz laughed. "My dad came here seeking the fountain of youth."

Billy set his hand on Liz’s thigh to comfort her. Her thigh was firm and warm. He began slowly rubbing towards her knee, and then back towards her crotch.

"No no Billy!" Liz laughed and pushed his hand away. She began again. "My dad...was a recluse. and the lodge had the isolation he was seeking.. I don't think he really trusted women. When he found out that my mom had just given birth to me he became suspicious that my mom was trying to get money out of him...” Liz put on the brakes roughly and pulled up to the shack that Ruka liked to stop at. “My dad didn’t really warm up to me until he married Jennifer. The lodge.. the spirits… they changed his view of women..but also caused problems..”

-------------------

“Mel lives in San Francisco California during the winter.” Liz explained. “He opens his store every spring and stays through the end of the summer.” She parked in front of his small but busy specialty fruit store. “I think he likes all the female attention he gets here.

“Liz!” A man with wild black curly hair, and glasses approached. He looked like he belonged in a University.

"Mel, this is Billy. He's the new caretaker at Grizzly Mountain lodge."

"Liz I'm just the groundskeeper. I'm just a summer-hire."

Liz shrugged., "All of the caretakers start out that way. Say hello to Mel."

"Good to meet you, Billy!" Mell smiled and gave Billy a firm handshake. “So you're staying at Grizzly Mountain lodge. Where exactly is that located?.”

“The location is a secret.” Liz grabbed a bag of apples and set it in the cart. "But if you'd like to rent a suite and check it out for yourself we'll come and get you, and take you there. We're opening it for business again."

“Billy, are you staying up there alone?” Mel changed the subject..

"No, there also a maid, named Ruka who cooks and cleans."

"So what do you do?" Mel laughed.

A short curvy young native American woman smirked at Mel “He probably doesn’t do any work at all...just spends the whole day fucking Ruka!”

Billy laughed. "Shutup you idiot!"

"Shhhh Megan, you're a school teacher." Mel hushed her. "You shouldn't talk like that."

“I’d fuck him!” Smirked a slender shapely American Indian girl. She looked to be about Billy's age

“Violet please..” A middle aged woman picking through the peaches frowned and shook her head.

The long haired blonde tending the cash register grinned broadly. “Billy do you have names picked out?”

“You mean... for my kids?........No.” Billy laughed uncomfortably, “..but Ruka...."

The store went totally silent, and Billy felt an uncomfortable lump in his throat.

Megan grinned broadly, "He is fucking her!"

"Making love." The middle aged woman corrected Megan, but smiled with amusement. "Go on Billy. What are the names that Ruka likes.

"Sensou -- for a boy, and Faito -- for a girl.” Billy said quietly.

'War' and 'Fight'? Mel laughed loudly."I'd like to meet Ruka. Sounds like you've got one feisty Japanese woman there!"

“Ruka is a character.” Liz laughed.

Billy raised his eyebrows, "Ruka was alone at the lodge for weeks. I mean it's beautiful up there, and the energy is incredible. But… it can be a little creepy. Ruka's tough!"

"Kokopalia!" Megan laughed.

“Oh please God, not more Kokopelia talk.” the middle aged woman grimaced..

“It’s real.” Violet joined the conversation. “There were these real goody goody Christians at my school -- three girls and one guy -- and this kid dared them to spend a night at the lodge. So they drove up, and snuck in. They acted like it had been no big deal, but ALL of the girls got pregnant.”

The middle aged woman groaned, “Ted was a mess. His parents shipped him off to an all boys military school.”

“Ted wasn’t a mess, he was real nice.” Violet said defensively, “And real religious too!”

----------------

Liz followed Billu into the kitchen where Ruka was busy cooking.

“Ruka we’ve got strawberries, cherries, grapes, apples, bananas, blackberries, blueberries.. We’ve even got huckleberries for pancakes and waffles!”

“Persimmon?”

"Yes." Liz grabbed a couple from the bag. "They’re a little too sweet for me, but I figured the you guys might like them.”

Ruka smiled, “Japan have good persimmon..” She smirked suddenly at Billy and pointed at her lips., “I need kiss.”

“I can do that!” Billy grabbed Ruka, aggressively pulled her against him, and feverishly kissed her on the lips.

“What about me?”. Liz teased

“What” Billy asked in confusion as he fumbled with the zipper on Ruka’s shorts. She climbed up onto the step and leaned on the counter.

“Okay I should be going.” Liz fingered the talisman that hung from her necklace and laughed. "I'm sure you two have a lot to prepare before you pick up Jennifer, and the new hires, tomorrow."

“We hard worker." Ruka giggled.

-------------------

"I no have period this month." Ruka grinned broadly. "I no want have period!"

Billy's mother gave him a horrified look. "Billy are you having sex with her?"

"Yes." Billy nodded with slight embarassment. "Mom, this is Ruka. She’s the maid…. the housekeeper, at the lodge."

My mom studied Ruka curiously. "Billy you should have called me..."

"Mom I talked with Dad. He doesn't think we should stay at the lodge. But I like the lodge.."

-----------

Ruka studied the talisman on the side of the barn as Billy fueled the van. “When we pick up women, no tell anything. Tell them 'I want be Catholic Priest’.”

"Ok.." Billy gave Ruka the keys. She would drive since she knew the way.

About half way to town Ruka pulled off the road and pulled behind an old abandoned shack. “Now we pee -- and have fuck!”

The sex was intense but very different than what they'd experienced at the lodge It took much longer, and Billy was fully sober, and fully awake, when he orgasmed. Still, making love with Ruka was thrilling as hell!

Billy and Ruka ate breakfast at a small restaurant. The waitress was also the cook, but the portions were huge, and the cooking was excellent.

“Now I know why American so fat.” Ruka smiled. “That real American restaurant!”

They stopped at a large store that appeared to be half grocery, half hunting and camping supply. It also had a reasonable clothing section.

The cashier seemed puzzled by their shopping carts full of clothes. “Are you two tourists?”

“No we’re working up at the old Grizzly Mountain Lodge for the summer.” Billy explained. "They're reopening it for business!"

A look of shock spread across the cashier's face. “That place should have never been built.” She exhaled, “Kockapellia. -- the fabled home of the fertility gods… Doesn't it scare you that it's not on any maps?!" She folded her arms. "Supposedly the people who built it were guided there by Indians who knew the way into the spirit world. ” She glared at Billy and Ruka, “You know, four people died at the pre-opening party. And the ones who lived were never right in the head.”

“We just summer hire.” Ruka said quietly. “After summer I marry rich boyfriend in Japan, and Billy become priest.”

“Honey if there’s one thing I hate..” The cashier folded her arms again, “...it’s somebody giving me a load of bullshit. Now..” she glared at them. “.. I would like you two to leave!”

“Ok, we’re leaving.”. Billy followed Ruka protectively.

“She angry woman.” Ruka parked her cart next to the van and took off her kimono. Billy studied her bare breasts as Ruka rummaged through the clothes in the shopping cart, and put on a new bra. They were getting bigger..

“New bra fit perfect!” Ruka posed for Billy.

Billy pulled off his pants and Ruka grabbed his cock. “It not hard like at the lodge.’

“Ruka please not here!” Billy's cock began to swell in Ruka's hand.

Ruka let go, and Billy put on the new bigger underwear. His new jeans were a little big in the waist but MUCH bigger in the crotch and legs -- much more comfortable! The new blue plaid short sleeved shirt made Billy look a little more like a local and was a much looser in the arms and shoulders.

----------------

“They follow us from town?”. Ruka pointed to a large grey customized king cab pickup truck, loaded with guys that pulled into a spot one space over from them.

“Must be picking up someone here.” Billy opened his door and a door on the pickup popped open. A guy about Billy's height,wearing a brown cowboy hat and red shirt with cutoff sleeves, hopped out and faced him with a smirk.

“May I help you?”

“May I help you?” He repeated in a falsetto voice.

Ruka came around the front of the van.

“I could use a little Asian pussy.” He grinned.

“Sorry..” Ruka said in a little submissive voice, “...your dick too small.”

“You are very funny!” He chased after them, as the others watched from the pickup truck.

“Go away.” Billy faced him with a look of disgust.

“Go away!” He mimicked in teasing falsetto, but stopped short of following them inside the airport terminal.

“Good grief..” Billy snickered to Ruka, “..townies.”

------------

They stopped at the bar and had a couple of sweet drinks.

“Billy no tell Jennifer.” Ruka took a sip of her blackberry daiquiri.

“Don't worry, I won't.” Billy held up a Pina colada. “Partners in crime!” He tapped my drink against hers.

------------

They waited for the girls just outside the baggage area.

“Oh-my-gawd I can't believe we're really doing thist!” Two young women, one a blonde the other a brunette came out of the baggage terminal pushing a cart loaded with suitcases. They looked to be in their late teens to early twenties. Jennifer, followed.

“Billy!” Jennifers’s face lit up. She gave him a quick hug, and quickly introduced the women, but Billy wasn't really listening.

"Jennifer how was the flight?” Billy took over pushing the cart. Jennifer looked so young that it seemed appropriate to call her by her first name.

“Okay..” Jennifer glanced at Ruka.

“That's good..” Billy guided the cart through the automatic door outside. Billy tensed slightly -- his new townie friend, and a second long haired guy were leaning on the back of the van.

Jennifer set her hand softly on Billy's shoulder, “Billy you’ve been working out. You’ve put on a lot of muscle. Lookin’ good!”

“Yeah.. uh.. thanks.”

"Billy want be Catholic Priest!" Ruka cut in.

"Say what?" The young brunette woman looked back and forth from Billy toRuka and grinned.

Jennifer eyed Billy with amusement. "A Priest? You don't seem like the type."

"Yeah I know.." Billy paused for a second. ".. I just want to work here for the summer…." He.watched a guy, in a baseball hat, climb out of the pickup truck. “May I help you?” Billy pushed the cart in their direction.

“Naw we good...” the guy in the baseball hat grinned through missing teeth, “We just gonna help ourselves to some of this here pussy.”

The long haired guy grabbed ahold of Ruka’s kimono.

“Let go of her!” Billy made a move towards him and the guy in the cowboy hat stepped between them.

“Billy no!” The brunette gasped, “Remember, you're gonna become a Priest!”

“Aaaiii!” Ruka drove a side kick into his belly.

“I’m only thinking about it...” Billy caught the side of the cheek of the man in the cowboy hat with a glancing blow that knocked his hat off. He threw a wild punch, which Billy easily slipped past. and behind. He got his arms under the man's arms, and his hands behind the man's neck in the illegal ‘Full Nelson’ wrestling move.

A huge guy hopped out of the pickup truck, “Take your hands off Andy fuckin’ steroid freak!” He grabbed a four foot two-by-four out of the bed of the truck.

“Okay.” Billy dropped the man unconscious at his feet, and the guy in the baseball cap rushed him. Billy caught him in the groin with such a powerful kick that he literally lifted the guy off of the ground. Like Billy's dad used to say, “Anyone who fights 'fair’ is an idiot.”

The big guy charged and went down hard -- over Ruka’s outstretched foot. The board slid in Billy's direction and he picked it up.

“Bring it on fucker!” The big guy sat up.

"He have gun!" Ruka yelled.

CRACK! The two-by-four almost came out of Billy's grasp as he hit the man in the forehead. The hand gun fell harmlessly to the pavement.

--------------

“Son.. drop the board.” A tall well built native American Mountie aimed a handgun at Billy. “Now put your hands over your head, and spread it eagle on that van.”.

It seemed a little surreal as two police cars pulled up.

“What happened?” A good looking female officer stepped out of one of the cars.

“I believe he and the Asian girl just took out Eddie and his crew.”

“Sooner or later they were going to pick on the wrong people. I’ll call an ambulance.”

----------------------

The Mountie seated them in the small airport security office, “I'm sorry your visit here started off by you meeting the town bullies... You gave Eddie quite a concussion.”

“He had a gun!”

“Yes, we’re not charging you.”

The female officer studied them quietly, “A little too much testosterone there? You enjoyed that scuffle didn’t you?”

“No..” Billy lied.

“What do you think Vern -- compensating for a small dick?”

“Janine..” Vern groaned

Ruka burst out laughing “No! Billy got a big one!”

Janine snickered “She would know.”

“Please Janine..” Vern turned to us, “..do you mind if I ask where you’re headed?”

“Back to Grizzly Mountain. We’re summer hires. I’m the groundskeeper, and Ruka is the maid and cook.”

Vern’s initial look of surprise changed to amusement. “I hope you have a healthy supply of condoms and birth control pills.”

“Vern.” Janine groaned. “Sorry Ruka, men's brains are controlled by their dicks.”

“I like Billy’s dick.” Ruka smirked.

“See what did I tell you.” Vern laughed

Janine made a face, “Please, not more fucking Kokepelia bullshit. No no.. please.”

“Seriously sir..” Billy cut in, “We’ve taken care of it.”

”Good luck with that.” Vern eyed Billy with amusement. “You two are dangerous! Let me guess, the extremely beautiful woman waiting is Liz’s aunt?".

Billy nodded, “Jennifer..”

“Billy..” Vern pulled me aside as we were leaving, “..you need to be careful. Kokopalia is an extremely dangerous place -- on many different levels!”

----------------

“Ruka's driving?” Jennifer stopped Billy..

“Yeah.. I don’t actually know the way.”

“Okay, well you can ride in the back with the girls.” Jennifer touched Billy softly on the cheek.

Both of the young women moved from the middle seat to the back and Billy sat down in the middle seat.

“He's going to end up in jail." One of the women whispered.

“Jail?” Billy grinned back at the women. “Don't worry, the police up here are really cool. Those guys can be held in jail until somebody protests. And apparently they've have been causing a lot of trouble. Nobody is going to complain.”

The women in the back remained silent.

Jennifer changed the subject. "Billy how do you like the apartment over the barn?"

"Well.. um. There is a lot of the old caretakers stuff in that apartment and...uh.."

"I put Billy in suite in basement." Ruka cut in.

Jennifer nodded. "The basement suites are for the staff. But I would like to get the former caretakers belongings boxed up."

“i help box." Ruka offered.

"Okay.." Jennifer agreed quietly. "Maybe I'll move you both over there."

"Pee break!” Announced loudly and pulled off the road at the abandoned shack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will play Billy.

We need players for:

Ruka --- Maybe I've done too much character development.
Liz
Jennifer
Blonde employee -- She can be a bleached blonde.
Brunette employee

Any other employee's that you want to create. They could be a bartender, security guard, maid, accountant, etc

And we will need customers, or guests, at Grizzly Mountain Lodge. They can even be backpackers, tourists, etc.

And when it comes to the shared dreams people experience -- after sex in Kokopalia -- it might be a good idea to have the dream occur in a place associated with your character. For instance "Billy's" dreams would take place on an Army base, and "Ruka's" would take place in Japan.

Back