Sex toy reviews 🥒

The thread is very helpful, In terms of cock relief I’ve only used my hands. I’ve had electric sim in my arse etc, and a vibrator on my balls and both was great but I was looking at some kind of stroker.

However was wondering if there were electric ones, as I understand it the flashlight is manual? I like the idea of cumming inside but just have never used one, any recommendations?
Lovense makes male vibrating masturbators 😉

Good thread!
I'm always after recommendations.

I usually buy my toys from Love Honey or Bondera as they're often quite cheap and sometimes do packs of various styles. May not be the best quality but they definitely let me know what kinds work for me. I would love a Lovense if only for the remote control function but they're really out of my price range and I worry about how safe the app is.

My favourite kinds of toy are the clitoral stimulators - wands and suckers though I do have a wonderful glass dildo that works really well with them too, especially when it's nice and cold 😈

I'm also in the very early stages of trialing plugs and that has been lots of fun.

I do have a wonderful glass dildo that works really well with them too, especially when it's nice and cold 😈
Another thing on my list to buy! I wasn’t sure how much I’d like using one but the idea of cold sounds like fun!! Do you put in the fridge? Freezer?

Another thing on my list to buy! I wasn’t sure how much I’d like using one but the idea of cold sounds like fun!! Do you put in the fridge? Freezer?
Too risky 🙈
I hide it in my bathroom by the window behind the cleaning supplies where no one but me ever goes

But yeah as OP says they are naturally quite cold too. It's a great sensation

Also, cockrings. Which I LOVE. 😈❤️

This is a longtime favorite. Plus fun bonus, it kinda makes it look like your dick is wearing Marge Simpson pearls. https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/penis-rings/sp-pearl-beaded-prolong-ring-8905.aspx

I have what's called a "Stud Lasso" which is more of less one of these. Adjustable and feels good. Fun bonus: makes your dick look like it's wearing one of those bolo western wear ties.
https://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/penis-rings/sp-adjustable-silicone-penis-tie-98931.aspx
I prefer a lasso as you described (mine is an Anne Summers brand) because it can be used to go over root of the cock and around the back of the balls. Not only does it feel good and give the enhanced erection, its less invasive than a straight cock ring and doesn't look like Marge Simpson's pearls :D

Yesss! Definitely worth a try. There’s a bunch on the market but I do recommend the satisfyer pro 2. Can’t speak to the others… yet 😈

I was going to comment that maybe there’s less cleanup since it’s open ended! But I forgot about lube. Still maybe easier to clean since you can rinse straight through?

Mine has arrived in my state!! I’m hoping maybe tomorrow 🤞🏼

The silicone simulator part fits inside a hard sleeve. The silicone part does does come out for washing. And yes, like any toy it should be properly cleaned of lube and jizz, etc with a cleaning agent. Cleanliness is next to Godliness and all that.

Kicking it off with-

Satisfyer Pro 2
Air Pulse Stimulater

This is often referred to as the clit sucker thing. It’s actually not suction, it’s air pulses, but that creates a feeling of suction. This is meant to be used directly on the clit, though a chat partner once suggested I try it on my nipple and that is also fun.
I broke my rabbit toy and this has been my go-to since then. It’s not my favorite, but it does the job. I timed it once and it can make me cum in 3 minutes (if I want it to be that quick).

-It’s loud. Definitely not discreet, especially on the high levels, which I always end up cranking it to.
-The controls are simple- just an on/off button and up/down. No fancy modes (which I never like), just stronger and stronger.
-It’s waterproof and feels fun in the bath. It kind of pulses the water around.
-This could be used during sex, but it does require more precision placement than a regular vibrator, so it wouldn’t be good for a more energetic sex session.
-Tums bottle included in photo for size comparison 😂
-It’s made of plastic with a silicone head thing, which is removable for easy cleaning.
-My first one died one day, just stopped charging. Maybe 2 years after I bought it? I contacted the company (not the site I bought it from) and they sent me a new one, super quickly. It has a 15 year manufacturer warranty.
-charges in maybe 2 hrs and lasts maybe 2 hrs of use? That’s just a guess. I try to remember to charge it every few times I use it. It can’t be used while it’s charging.

Ok I think that’s all about that one. Your review doesn’t have to be as long as mine was! I’m just chatty.
Feel free to ask questions.

View attachment 2292919

HAPPY VAGINAS by Lelo, a trio of toys with a moisturizer. She can't wait, same for me.​

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 26
I prefer a lasso as you described (mine is an Anne Summers brand) because it can be used to go over root of the cock and around the back of the balls. Not only does it feel good and give the enhanced erection, its less invasive than a straight cock ring and doesn't look like Marge Simpson's pearls :D
But what's the fun in that? :p

Nah, for real, I've never tried the behind the balls ring thing. I may have to try that sometime. I've seen ones that cover both. I'll bet those are fun.

Satisfyer Wand-er Woman
Wand vibrator

This is not my favorite toy. It has its uses, primarily with a partner.

-reasonably loud, and louder depending on the angle you’re using it. Not discreet.
-the silicone rubs against my thighs (when they inevitably come together, if I’m using it alone) and it’s kind of abrasive.
-long charge time and not a super long use time
-works better with a partner who will either be holding legs apart or using during… additional activities. Also good for partner use because it doesn’t have to be placed as specifically [as a clit sucker] for the effects
-silicone, with a removable sheath over top the head which does make for easy cleaning.
-waterproof

I’ve never used any OTHER wands, so I’m not sure if I just don’t have the right one or if I only like them for parter play

Like someone told me at the NYC museum of sex "if it's not the Magic Wand, there is little magic" :)

Last edited:
I actually haven't used this one in a long time and will have to remedy that soon. It's worthy of every review I've looked at over the years. I waited for months for this dildo to be in stock because it's so popular and seemed almost like a mythical creature- like a unicorn lol. It's worth it. It's a rigid 7.5 inch cock, but the shape is meant to replicate a typical vaginal canal and isn't meant to be moved in and out (but you absolutely can). There is a spot in the end where a small bullet vibe can be inserted, so you insert the dildo, turn on the vibes and let your body do the rest.

I'm sitting here wondering wtf I haven't used it in so long. 🥵

https://backwoodsbedroom.com/2018/04/the-return-of-a-legend-the-polka-dot-jollet/
It must be high time to start again

Diosa Soft-Touch by Bellesa

Rabbit Vibrator

TLDR: no not recommend

I was really excited about this one because rabbit style is my favorite. This one is not it. I ended up using an additional vibrator at the same time

-very squishy feel in my hands. When it’s inside, it feels fine, but in my hands it feels like a kid’s sensory toy.
-only one motor. The primary vibration is in the shaft, not the clit stimulator.
-one button, easy to navigate
-feels kind of small inside. Maybe because it’s tapered, bigger at the tip and more narrow at the base.
-waterproof
-maybe this one is good if you are very sensitive to vibration and don’t want something too strong?C37B53B4-119A-4487-9828-7631D5812EF5.jpeg

Diosa Soft-Touch by Bellesa

Rabbit Vibrator

TLDR: no not recommend

I was really excited about this one because rabbit style is my favorite. This one is not it. I ended up using an additional vibrator at the same time

-very squishy feel in my hands. When it’s inside, it feels fine, but in my hands it feels like a kid’s sensory toy.
-only one motor. The primary vibration is in the shaft, not the clit stimulator.
-one button, easy to navigate
-feels kind of small inside. Maybe because it’s tapered, bigger at the tip and more narrow at the base.
-waterproof
-maybe this one is good if you are very sensitive to vibration and don’t want something too strong?View attachment 2295764
Nice review ! Maybe it's meant to be a gspot stimulator and maybe the angle is off...I've seen similar ones with more pronounced curve

Last edited:
Back