Random Poll

Married and they don't know I'm here. I suppose this is the situation for many people here. We are are all probably looking for somewhere to be free of judgment when it comes to expressing ourselves sensually.

So I’ve got some theories about some things and I’m nosey lol
I want to know what percentage of people who are interacting here are married. My hypothesis is that basically almost everyone is, but I could be wrong.

So I give you…

A poll without a poll because there doesn’t seem to be that option anymore

Are you:
Married

Married and they “know you’re here” which means they probably don’t or at least don’t know what you’re doing here

Married and they actually know you’re here

Dating casually

In a relationship

Single (divorced, separated, not currently involved)
In a relationship

I want to know what percentage of people who are interacting here are married. My hypothesis is that basically almost everyone is, but I could be wrong.

So I give you…

Are you:
Married

Married and they “know you’re here” which means they probably don’t or at least don’t know what you’re doing here

Dating casually

In a relationship

Single. Not currently involved.

I don't relationship well

Married and she doesn’t know I’m on here. Me and my wife have a great sex life and we’re super kinky together. We have another app that we’re both on together that we use to post pics and expand on our dirty thoughts. I just happened to find lit way before me and my wife became dirty and adventurous. I’m not on here much but I do come and go on here sometimes to check in.

So I give you…

Are you:
Married

Dating casually

In a relationship

Dating. 31, T.

Struggling to reconcile my dirty, nasty fetishes with wanting to be in a stable and loving relationship.

I don't think I'll succeed.

It's a marriage on name only at this point. He knows I'm online. Knows I chat. Doesn't want details. For a while, talked like he was supportive ("if it's something you need"), but became less so over time.

Married and they “know you’re here” which means they probably don’t or at least don’t know what you’re doing here.

Back