Mystery Sex Position

LargoKitt

Experienced
Mystery Sex Position
I am planning a story in which a woman wants to take charge a bit in the bedroom. She wants her guy on his back, legs apart, while she is penetrated lying between his legs, legs together. Curiously, it seems no one does this. Okay, guys want to be dominant, but they also like cowgirl. So why not this? Does it have a name? I can't find it. It's not Reverse, or, Inverted Missionary. That's Cowgirl with the woman lying down. It should be Reverse or Inverted CAT Position. But that is usually depicted with woman on top and both partners legs together. Amazon? But that is usually shown with the pentrator with legs high against chest while the woman wraps around them.

So, again, this is penetrator (man) on back with legs spread and woman face down on top with legs together. One would think this position would be popular with women because, like CAT, it allows her to control clit rubbing. Lesbians should like it because strapons would be more under control and in the right place. (Gay men would need to do it with both partners face up.)

Has anyone here tried this position? Did you like it? Did anyone orgasm as top or bottom? Curious about this missing piece of the puzzle

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 9.26.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 9.26.25 PM.png
    560.5 KB · Views: 69
Honestly, no, have never tried this position. I would call it a Reverse Amazonian Cowgirl. Which may be why it’s not popular, it sounds too technical and not primal enough. Maybe has happened accidentally during naked Twister. Props for ingenuity though!

Have you tried the position yourself?

I am trying to picture it, and if I am, I am not sure I could put myself inside her positioned as she seems to be. I am thinking it has no name because it is impossible to do.

I once did a story where a coupe had sex in a clawfoot tub. What I found was, less is more. Don't get bogged down in the story about whose limbs were where and how; let the reader imagine it, because if you force it in the story, it becomes this choregraphed script that actually sounds farfetched. If you start writing; "he put his left hand on her breast, then she turned. He turned back, and her hand went to his manliness", it soon sounss like instructions to start a small engine, and not an erotic story.

Thank you for that. I could not picture what they were saying.

My ignorance; that would be possible to do that.

As a side note: mighty interesting bible you have there!
The lunge is quite possible, I can assure you ;)

You just start in cow-girl, then stretch one leg back. It's not great for controlled movement though.
For female control, I'd recommend this: https://badgirlsbible.com/asian-cowgirl-sex-position
It allows you to use a large part of your body weight to push down on him.. just don't expect it to last long :)

The lunge is quite possible, I can assure you ;)

You just start in cow-girl, then stretch one leg back. It's not great for controlled movement though.
For female control, I'd recommend this: https://badgirlsbible.com/asian-cowgirl-sex-position
It allows you to use a large part of your body weight to push down on him.. just don't expect it to last long :)
It does sound fun, and good for you for trying it.

We do something similar, but is a handjob sort of thing, and not vaginal penetration. That is still a lot of fun!

Sadly, as I age, positions such as that get much harder for me. As is, when I drop something on the floor, there is a hesitation; first a recovery strategy that must be formed for my aging bones, then that thought process of, "do I really need to stoop down to get that pencil, or can I kick it under the couch and recover it in a few years when the grandkids are looking for quarters".

I am only 50, but.... sadly, becoming more of a reality.

It does sound fun, and good for you for trying it.

We do something similar, but is a handjob sort of thing, and not vaginal penetration. That is still a lot of fun!

Sadly, as I age, positions such as that get much harder for me. As is, when I drop something on the floor, there is a hesitation; first a recovery strategy that must be formed for my aging bones, then that thought process of, "do I really need to stoop down to get that pencil, or can I kick it under the couch and recover it in a few years when the grandkids are looking for quarters".

I am only 50, but.... sadly, becoming more of a reality.
There are plenty of positions suitable for less vigorous movement too. But 50 seems a little early to be looking for that..

Had a quick look at the 'bible'.. this is probably the closest you get:
https://badgirlsbible.com/lunge-sex-position

I think that could work in a female dominant scene :)
Nope. Still not it. Imagine standard missionary except the sexes are reversed. Instead of the man being between the woman's legs and he is penetrating her; she is on top between his legs being penetrated. Only trick is she needs to be penetrated before she brings her legs together. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 9.26.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 9.26.25 PM.png
    560.5 KB · Views: 19
"Closed Cowgirl" would forge the wrong idea I think. CC suggests a woman (or man) sitting on partners hips with legs closed, either ankles up around face or, probably easier, facing toward feet. I fear this position could easily be renamed "Scrunched Nuts".

The one I illustrated might best be called Reversed or Inverted Closed Missionary. But I figure it ought to have a better moniker. Maybe "Body Surfer"?

I am bookmarking the badgirlsbible for future reference! 😛 My FWB is quite experimental but I may be able to surprise him with a few new ones!

Mystery Sex Position
Has anyone here tried this position? Did you like it? Did anyone orgasm as top or bottom? Curious about this missing piece of the puzzle
Oooohhh!! I have done this!! I'd say maybe 3 times with me on top, and only once on the bottom. Each time she started with her legs spread and mine together and once inside, swapped.
I enjoyed it most the one time I was on the bottom.
I think when I was on top, my thrusts weren't straight. Kinda like my penis was bent funny.
I did cum each time though.
Been a long time. May have to do it again this weekend....

Mystery Sex Position
I am planning a story in which a woman wants to take charge a bit in the bedroom. She wants her guy on his back, legs apart, while she is penetrated lying between his legs, legs together. Curiously, it seems no one does this. Okay, guys want to be dominant, but they also like cowgirl. So why not this? Does it have a name? I can't find it. It's not Reverse, or, Inverted Missionary. That's Cowgirl with the woman lying down. It should be Reverse or Inverted CAT Position. But that is usually depicted with woman on top and both partners legs together. Amazon? But that is usually shown with the pentrator with legs high against chest while the woman wraps around them.

So, again, this is penetrator (man) on back with legs spread and woman face down on top with legs together. One would think this position would be popular with women because, like CAT, it allows her to control clit rubbing. Lesbians should like it because strapons would be more under control and in the right place. (Gay men would need to do it with both partners face up.)

This is the way I masturbate—I’m a guy who spreads his legs and lifts them high. My wife sees me but isn’t particularly impressed. I don’t ever see this position discussed. The position really gets me going when fantasizing about women with muscles but it’s my position for every masturbatory session. Who else likes this?

No name...but I found that was a wonderful position with a Lover who was loose. She would mount me then close her legs. WOW

I'm sure this position is 'possible'. The challenge would be for the woman with her legs closed to maneuver herself high enough (with respect to the man) to get his penis into her vagina and then to be able to move so as to get the penis moving in and out.

In my mind the woman will have to be extraordinarily flexible bending backward, legs together, just to achieve vaginal penetration. I guess she would then use her arms to lift her body up and down for each stroke. She would have to be very flexible and very strong.

No idea what position it's called, but my wife and I use it all the time. She says with her legs closed, I hit all her lady parts at once and she can squeeze or apply pressure as she needs to to enhance her orgasm. We have done it missionary with me on top and also with her on top.

Mystery Sex Position

I've done that position before and found it pretty enjoyable.

Back