Would you make out with my vagina?

My favorite sex act is eating pussy. My wife has a full bush. When she lowers her cunt onto my face, I open-mouth kiss her whole crotch. I suck on the hair and tug it lightly with my lips. I kiss and rub my face all over every inch of her sweetness. She gets so wet and that it doesn't take long for her pussy open up for me and I lick up and down and tongue-fuck her pussy. Then I love to suck on her pussylips and run my tongue between them, tug on them, bite them gently. By then she is squirming to get my mouth on her clit. I love to tease her clit, but she gets so hot she just explodes on my face. I love it.

I only wish we could do all that over an hour or two. In real life it takes two minutes and then she wants a quick fuck.
Ugh so lucky

I’ve had this though that the next time I do it with someone I want them to really just be so obsessed with me that they make out with my vagina. She just wants some kisses from some full lips with licking and sucking. Is this a sex position? Has anyone done this before or heard of it? Not just eating someone out but actually making out with the entire vagina. Who would be an ideally good candidate? If you’ve done it would you do it again/ is it a regular part of sex for you?
I used to do this to my wife before she got cancer, and I fucking miss it. Our marriage has been sexless for five years, and while she helps me jerk off because she thinks I miss fucking, but it's not fucking I miss. It's devouring her cunt and making her come.

I’ve had this though that the next time I do it with someone I want them to really just be so obsessed with me that they make out with my vagina. She just wants some kisses from some full lips with licking and sucking. Is this a sex position? Has anyone done this before or heard of it? Not just eating someone out but actually making out with the entire vagina. Who would be an ideally good candidate? If you’ve done it would you do it again/ is it a regular part of sex for you?
That is the only way to eat pussy. Kiss it like I’d kiss your mouth

Mmmmm I love to make out with a vagina just as long as it’s clean, shaven or waxed! You just can’t make out with it the way it needs to be lived on if it’s covered in hair
Conversely, I'd only be interested in making out with a vagina if it was presented to me au naturel. Clean yes, but replete with full pubes and all the beautiful natural odours that come with a mature woman's private parts.

Celined, I hope that you are still watching this thread, because I LOVE doing this! I actually refer to it as “making out” with my wife’s pussy. I have a small Liberator wedge pillow that I normally leave against the headboard or our bed, but I refer to it as the “platter” or the “pussy platter” when we place it under her hips for easy oral access. I love, love, LOVE giving oral sex, and I’m obsessed with her pussy, so it’s a great match!

I start out by inspecting and complementing her on her latest “haircut.” Whether it’s a wild overgrown bush or completely shaved, I always let her know that I LOVE IT! I honestly do love it no matter what hairstyle she has at the moment.

I then give her lots of gentle kisses, moving up and down around the outside of her labia. When I reach the bottom, I give special attention to her perineum. When I reach the top, I make sure that my initial contact with her clit is with extremely gentle and teasing kisses.

I love to press my face against her pussy lips, too as I’m moving up and down. I’ll then move to kissing directly over the center of her slit. I’ll eventually begin to press my tongue deeper and deeper between her lips and I continue to make out with her pussy. I’ll linger at her opening and press my tongue deeply inside her.

If’s she’s been a REALLY good girl lately, I’ll slide my tongue down low and give her ass lick… or maybe several licks.

Once she’s warmed up and wet, I’ll make sure that I’m rewarded with some of that wetness in my mouth, and I’ll then reward her clit with some more rigorous attention.

Whenever my wife and I have sex it's always just of me making love to her Cunt. I love my wife's Cunt. My wife likes to call her vagina her Cunt and she encourages me to do the same. I use my whole face when loving her Cunt. I could lick and kiss her Cunt for hours. She usually has to beg me to stop when her orgasms become non stop and super intense. I like to compare eating her Cunt to eating watermelon. After I finish. I have to jerk off because she refuses to suck my pathetic little cock. But she likes to watch me jerking off and eating my own cum. She has taken pictures of me doing it on her call phone.

Last edited:
That's my favourite... You seem to be my ideal woman... And yes, done that and am doing it whenever I can get together with my FWB which is unfortunately less often as desirable lately.

Never did that but would love to try. Wow the more I think about that the more fun it could be.

I don't believe there is any other way to go down on a woman. If you're not there to be orally passionate with her vagina, and make love to it with your entire mouth, why be there at all?

Last edited:
Quite honestly, that’s what I really want to do. No reciprocation wanted. I just want to spend hours between her legs worshipping her & drinking as much of her sweet nectar as she offers. I’ve done this several times & if offered, would do it whenever & for however long she wanted. I prefer it to any other sexual act.

As an avid pussy eater (love it), based on what was the original question, yes I have. It depends on the woman, but most women I have pleasured love it when I tongue and kiss her whole pussy, including "French kissing" her deeply and engaging her whole pussy. There is so much to a woman's pussy and how you can stimulater her properly. Part of the fun is finding out and going to town for her pleasure.

As an avid pussy eater (love it), based on what was the original question, yes I have. It depends on the woman, but most women I have pleasured love it when I tongue and kiss her whole pussy, including "French kissing" her deeply and engaging her whole pussy. There is so much to a woman's pussy and how you can stimulater her properly. Part of the fun is finding out and going to town for her pleasure.
Wow a dream! Love this for you and them ❤️

Quite honestly, that’s what I really want to do. No reciprocation wanted. I just want to spend hours between her legs worshipping her & drinking as much of her sweet nectar as she offers. I’ve done this several times & if offered, would do it whenever & for however long she wanted. I prefer it to any other sexual act.
That’s amazing. I wish you a partner who can withstand all that pleasure and go for a long amount of time.

YES!! This is the way my wife and I always have sex. I use my whole face to make love to her delicious, glorious Cunt, nibbling and licking her vulva, vagina and clitoris, swallowing her juices and taking in her aroma. I equate eating pussy to eating watermelon. I often bring my wife to multiple orgasms, each one stronger that the one before, until she has to beg me to stop because they have become too intense. My wife assists me by holding my head and moving my mouth to where she wants it and forcing my face into her Cunt (her favorite name for her vagina). After she is satiated, I jerk off and eat my cum as she watches.

I love doing this. I’ll often start off with some oral, and then fuck until I get close, then back to oral…

Back