Would you make out with my vagina?

Celined, I hope that you are still watching this thread, because I LOVE doing this! I actually refer to it as “making out” with my wife’s pussy. I have a small Liberator wedge pillow that I normally leave against the headboard or our bed, but I refer to it as the “platter” or the “pussy platter” when we place it under her hips for easy oral access. I love, love, LOVE giving oral sex, and I’m obsessed with her pussy, so it’s a great match!

I start out by inspecting and complementing her on her latest “haircut.” Whether it’s a wild overgrown bush or completely shaved, I always let her know that I LOVE IT! I honestly do love it no matter what hairstyle she has at the moment.

I then give her lots of gentle kisses, moving up and down around the outside of her labia. When I reach the bottom, I give special attention to her perineum. When I reach the top, I make sure that my initial contact with her clit is with extremely gentle and teasing kisses.

I love to press my face against her pussy lips, too as I’m moving up and down. I’ll then move to kissing directly over the center of her slit. I’ll eventually begin to press my tongue deeper and deeper between her lips and I continue to make out with her pussy. I’ll linger at her opening and press my tongue deeply inside her.

If’s she’s been a REALLY good girl lately, I’ll slide my tongue down low and give her ass lick… or maybe several licks.

Once she’s warmed up and wet, I’ll make sure that I’m rewarded with some of that wetness in my mouth, and I’ll then reward her clit with some more rigorous attention.
Wow I only hope for my forever love to be this loving to me. Love this for y’all. She’s so lucky to have you!

I’ve had this though that the next time I do it with someone I want them to really just be so obsessed with me that they make out with my vagina. She just wants some kisses from some full lips with licking and sucking. Is this a sex position? Has anyone done this before or heard of it? Not just eating someone out but actually making out with the entire vagina. Who would be an ideally good candidate? If you’ve done it would you do it again/ is it a regular part of sex for you?
I would spend as much time enjoying a lovers pussy as she would let me. I am a little out of practice but I am more than willing to give it the old college try.

I’ve had this though that the next time I do it with someone I want them to really just be so obsessed with me that they make out with my vagina. She just wants some kisses from some full lips with licking and sucking. Is this a sex position? Has anyone done this before or heard of it? Not just eating someone out but actually making out with the entire vagina. Who would be an ideally good candidate? If you’ve done it would you do it again/ is it a regular part of sex for you?
Yeah. TBH, this is all I want to do sometimes. It's often awkward afterward, though, because declining her polite offer to reciprocate isn't received well.

And that shocks me, because she feels rejected even as I have just worshipped her body. How does that work?

It usually starts as “making out”. Once my wife’s into it, though, it becomes much more focused and forceful than anything I’d ever do to her (or my) face.

Yeah. TBH, this is all I want to do sometimes. It's often awkward afterward, though, because declining her polite offer to reciprocate isn't received well.

And that shocks me, because she feels rejected even as I have just worshipped her body. How does that work?
People like me are givers as well. It can come off as you got what you wanted and now … we’re useless lmao. I like to satisfy my partner too, so I’d be clear about that before getting to it there are a lot of women out there that just want to receive only. And you’d be happier that way.

People like me are givers as well. It can come off as you got what you wanted and now … we’re useless lmao. I like to satisfy my partner too, so I’d be clear about that before getting to it there are a lot of women out there that just want to receive only. And you’d be happier that way.
I just want to give. Preferably all day.

Very seldom in all the years we've been married that oral sex hasn't been involved..either way. My favorite is to get her close with my tongue then stand fuck her for awhile until I'm close then back down on her. Sometimes I can let a little out then go back down on her. When I finally get her off on my tongue I can fuck her long and hard with a half a tank

Celined, I hope that you are still watching this thread, because I LOVE doing this! I actually refer to it as “making out” with my wife’s pussy. I have a small Liberator wedge pillow that I normally leave against the headboard or our bed, but I refer to it as the “platter” or the “pussy platter” when we place it under her hips for easy oral access. I love, love, LOVE giving oral sex, and I’m obsessed with her pussy, so it’s a great match!
OMG. I read this while traveling home from a trip. A few hours later I walked in the door and straight into the attic where our wedge pillow is. Bought for back issues, effective immediately it is going to be our pussy platter. Tonight is the debut, I can’t wait to make out with my wife’s beautiful pussy for an hour. Thank you for the idea!!

Last edited:
Pussy worship! Yummy!

Pussy worship! Yummy!
I stay down there as long as I can. I do what you just asked about. It's kissing and licking and nibbles. I'll pretty much massage it with my toung. Such a turn on for me I don't even care if I cum I get total satisfaction from giving that pleasure. On a side not sucks being single lol. celined

I do this after licking up and down…flicking her clit with my tounge…when she’s dripping wet,I “make out” with her pussy…man does she soak my face and moan like a milf in heat 😍

I loooove my wife’s pussy. I devour it whenever I can. Kissing it, telling her how beautiful her pussy is, and how great she tastes. I’ll stay down there through several orgasms until she pulls me up desperate for me to push my cock inside her very sensitive pussy. She cums again as I fill her.

My favorite position is facesitting. My tongue deep in her pussy, sucking on her clit. Her lips grinding on my lips. I don't stop till she cums. I don't eat a pussy like it's just a snack. I eat a pussy like it's the whole meal, at a buffet, keep right on going.

I'd call this pussy worship. I've done it with every woman I've been with - and relish doing it. I'm obsessed with seeing all the unique features of each pussy, so that's a nice way for me to start. After that, it's always a prolonged session and usually results in multiple orgasms for the lady in question. 😜

Back