Do kids still go find spots to make out in cars anymore?

Ah, The old Lovers Lane!!😉 What memories of days gone by, mostly nights though. I think that old dirt road still exists but I haven't been out that way for a while. I know my son talks about being out there when he was fooling around, but that too has been a few years back.

Back in the 80's after several attempts at finding a "safe" spot... I'd usually end up on my own street. I'd turn off the engine and coast neutral into my own driveway. We had acre lots and driveways around 100 ft long. We could stay in the cab of my truck (bench seat of course) or go with a blanket and get into the bed of the truck. Good times.

Our best/worst place was the beach pull off. Plenty of steamed up windows as well as care shaking. The only problem was on slow nights the police got their jollies knocking on the window....I would have done the same thing or turning on the light.

Oh yeah!! I forgot about the cops! Our town was rather small, about 2,600 or so and the one "Barney Fife" town deputy would cruise out there and just screw with the parkers by turning on his flashing lights and then drive off!! He was a cool cop!!

Do kids still go find spots to make out or have sex in cars anymore?

Do you know of a "car spot" like this near you these days? Do your kids know of a spot like that?

It just occurred to me as one more thing, something else which might be getting lost as culture and society keeps changing.
I'm sure there are. But realize too that with a lot of kids being at home alone because both parents work, there's no need to go anywhere.

I think another big problem is the disappearance of unsecured, unsurveilled, accessible bits of public and private property where you could count on being undisturbed. It just seems like there used to be so many more spots available.
This. With cameras everywhere, you could easily be recorded. Depending on location and if the camera is being monitored, security could show up.

i have a 4 door 4x4 pickup…took the wife out to eat at swanky restraunt…she apparently was exceptionally horny that night…she gave me a hand job and even sucked it a little while we were driving home..I told her I was talking her to a a parking spot, getting her in that back seat, and fucking her brains out…she started fingering herself while going down the road..it was then I realize she had left her panties at home and was bare under her dress…when we got to the spot…behind a secluded barn on some family farm land..she jumped in the back seat..i made her spread her legs, putting her feet on the front seat…I knew her pussy was wet from the squishing sounds it was making while she fingered it..but I had to taste it..after some intense pussy eating she got on all fours on the back seat so I could take her from behind…we did it in several positions that night..but the one that got her was the reverse cowboy with me sitting on the the seat and her useing the two front seats as leaverage….me pulling her hair and calling her my “dirty milf mommy” probably didn’t hurt either 😜

Back