My kinks -- do I have too many?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpeters

Persecuted
These days it seems I have a lot of things that get me turned on... I don't know if this is the case for anyone else.

First thing is stockings... I love the look of thigh high stockings on a woman, and the promise of easy access that panty hose just doesn't offer. I don't know if it's the idea that they're looked at as strictly a sex thing for the most part, or just how it makes a woman's legs look, but that gets me going like nothing else.

I've also gotten turned on by kneehigh stockings, or even the ones that go just above the knees. Tight leggings get me revved up, too. It probably won't surprise anyone that shorter skirts on women also turn me on, given that they show off the legs more. I'd love to get with a woman wearing a shorter pleated skirt and stockings, and be able to bend her over, lift up the skirt, and go at it.

I also have to confess to a schoolgirl fetish as well. That doesn't mean I want to have sex with an underage girl, mind you! However, a young woman dressed like a schoolgirl... again, it's the pleated skirt and socks thing. Maybe part of this comes from the fantasy of being with a young woman who's not experienced and helping her learn what she likes and teaching her how to please a partner. I'm sure that's a fantasy a lot of men have.

When it comes to sex, I like variety, and not the same thing every time. Sometimes I'd be happy just to get a blowjob until I cum, and skip screwing entirely. There are times when I want to rush through the receiving part of foreplay and get right to it, too. Other times I like the idea of just laying in bed together, exploring each other's bodies.

I have some kinks there, as well... I really enjoy receiving a handjob. Honestly, I masturbate a lot these days, and being able to just lie back and relax and enjoy things while a woman strokes me to orgasm sounds so much more enjoyable. It's definitely a different feel to the orgasm when someone else has taken control, especially if they pay attention to what works for me and what doesn't.

Light bondage has always interested me, and my wife and I tried it out years ago, with her being tied and blindfolded first, and then it was my turn, but unfortunately she tried using Icy Hot on my scrotum, and that was way too much! Once we had kids, we stopped trying anything different, and I haven't had an opportunity to try this with someone else.

I have a fantasy about a man wanting me to have sex with his wife, either with him watching or not. A specific part of this fantasy would be the idea that the wife wouldn't know who I was... maybe she'd be blindfolded... and she'd be bent over, ass in the air, wearing stockings and lingerie, possibly already having been brought to orgasm once so she'd be ready for fucking, so I could get right to it. On the other hand, there's also something appealing about the idea of the wife not only seeing me, but being free to do what she wants with me.

Giving up control during sex is something that I'm very much okay with, and a fantasy I doubt would ever come true is participating in a CFMN party. I know that at my age and weight I'm nobody's idea of sexy, but the idea that I would be in a room full of women while naked, and having them free to stroke my cock or blow me or whatever they have in mind... that turns me on so much (unfortunately, most of the videos I come across about this seem to be more about domination or punishment instead of play)!

What about some of you? Does anyone else have this kind of laundry list of fetishes and fantasies? Ladies, what do you think about any of this?

These days it seems I have a lot of things that get me turned on... I don't know if this is the case for anyone else.

First thing is stockings... I love the look of thigh high stockings on a woman, and the promise of easy access that panty hose just doesn't offer. I don't know if it's the idea that they're looked at as strictly a sex thing for the most part, or just how it makes a woman's legs look, but that gets me going like nothing else.

I've also gotten turned on by kneehigh stockings, or even the ones that go just above the knees. Tight leggings get me revved up, too. It probably won't surprise anyone that shorter skirts on women also turn me on, given that they show off the legs more. I'd love to get with a woman wearing a shorter pleated skirt and stockings, and be able to bend her over, lift up the skirt, and go at it.

I also have to confess to a schoolgirl fetish as well. That doesn't mean I want to have sex with an underage girl, mind you! However, a young woman dressed like a schoolgirl... again, it's the pleated skirt and socks thing. Maybe part of this comes from the fantasy of being with a young woman who's not experienced and helping her learn what she likes and teaching her how to please a partner. I'm sure that's a fantasy a lot of men have.

When it comes to sex, I like variety, and not the same thing every time. Sometimes I'd be happy just to get a blowjob until I cum, and skip screwing entirely. There are times when I want to rush through the receiving part of foreplay and get right to it, too. Other times I like the idea of just laying in bed together, exploring each other's bodies.

I have some kinks there, as well... I really enjoy receiving a handjob. Honestly, I masturbate a lot these days, and being able to just lie back and relax and enjoy things while a woman strokes me to orgasm sounds so much more enjoyable. It's definitely a different feel to the orgasm when someone else has taken control, especially if they pay attention to what works for me and what doesn't.

Light bondage has always interested me, and my wife and I tried it out years ago, with her being tied and blindfolded first, and then it was my turn, but unfortunately she tried using Icy Hot on my scrotum, and that was way too much! Once we had kids, we stopped trying anything different, and I haven't had an opportunity to try this with someone else.

I have a fantasy about a man wanting me to have sex with his wife, either with him watching or not. A specific part of this fantasy would be the idea that the wife wouldn't know who I was... maybe she'd be blindfolded... and she'd be bent over, ass in the air, wearing stockings and lingerie, possibly already having been brought to orgasm once so she'd be ready for fucking, so I could get right to it. On the other hand, there's also something appealing about the idea of the wife not only seeing me, but being free to do what she wants with me.

Giving up control during sex is something that I'm very much okay with, and a fantasy I doubt would ever come true is participating in a CFMN party. I know that at my age and weight I'm nobody's idea of sexy, but the idea that I would be in a room full of women while naked, and having them free to stroke my cock or blow me or whatever they have in mind... that turns me on so much (unfortunately, most of the videos I come across about this seem to be more about domination or punishment instead of play)!

What about some of you? Does anyone else have this kind of laundry list of fetishes and fantasies? Ladies, what do you think about any of this?
I'm into CFNM and exhibitionism. Being naked in the presence of a fully clothed woman or women is most exhilarating. I love letting my SO take charge so she can have me do whatever she wants or she can do whatever she wants with/to me. Giving up control is the ultimate surrender. In these instances I will be hers anywhere, any time.
I've had some amazing experiences, but not nearly enough.

I don't think there is such a thing. I suppose if they incite you to do dangerous things then it can morph into nymphomanias which is being driven to sex so deeply that it becomes destructive. As noted above, that can mean illegal activities as well.

I think you have what most on here have: a very active sex drive.

It's not destructive, just more active than some others out there. No big deal.

I gave up on being ashamed of my kinks ages ago. There are some I have to keep on a tight rein, like exhibitionism in public (non-consensual is a no-no and not cool) but I pretty much indulge myself in safer spaces, like in private, online and with my wife (who is very cool with my pervy side).

I gave up on being ashamed of my kinks ages ago. There are some I have to keep on a tight rein, like exhibitionism in public (non-consensual is a no-no and not cool) but I pretty much indulge myself in safer spaces, like in private, online and with my wife (who is very cool with my pervy side).
I love your style. yo u both are an great role model for all of us..

We probably have a few kinks, I might have more than others but none would or will hurt someone else. I have a few that I share with my wife and a few that I keep to myself but too many? I don’t think so

reblogme-39949-deX01n1dRV.gif

I honestly don't think you have too many. I mean my NO list is far shorter than my yes list. There are so many fun things out there to try and enjoy. I consider it to be like food and having a wide variety of taste you enjoy just depending on the moment.

For some I may have too many, for others not enough?! It all depends on who you're asking but to each their own.

As long as said kinks aren't hurting anyone or involve children then go ahead and enjoy. May be best to keep most of at least some of them in our dirty heads though.

These days it seems I have a lot of things that get me turned on... I
Probably go back to kindy and start again. Your defining all these things as 'kinks' is plain wrong,
A kink is a bend; these are not,
Kinky is a difference to normality as given; most are not,
That you appear to be enticed by everything that is sexy, is not. Nor is it a problem; deal with one person and one aspect at a time- put away the phone/ computer and actually talk to people in real time and space.
Perhaps then you will begin to listen, hear, observe and become, a sexual being who actually enjoys themselves.
- - -- --

I would not call that "too many"...... ;-)

Sounds like a pretty standard list of turn ons to me.

I share the knee high/short skirt, sexy leg fetish. Less for stockings as I like bare legs a bit more, but I think the idea is the same, with some covered, some revealed, and you know what's hiding just under the edge of that skirt- sometimes it's sexier to probe under it than actually seeing under it.

If I was to choose a single outfit my wife had to wear from now on when we have sex, it would be a schoolgirl one too. Nothing to do with an age association for me, it's just the whole knee high socks, short plaid skirt, too tight midriff letting the boobs spill out, hair ribbon bouncy pigtails look just gets my cock absolutely throbbing.

I have a big blowjob and facial fetish myself and luckily a wife who often indulges them.

As for the other stuff, I think like you (and most people), my fantasies bounce around from time to time to touch of lots of other things that are strong kinks or turn ons for some people, and can be exciting to me in the right context.

I had kinks before I knew they were kinks. My first one would have been that I had no issue with kissing after a BJ. My second would be strong women. It’s not really a kink but a preference. That would eventually grow into a FLR and Femdom. This was 30 years ago but I would always get annoyed because a lot of women always defer to you. They don’t have an opinion or always agree to your opinion or they always answer I don’t know. I want to know what they want, what makes them THEM. Then we can figure ourselves out together.

Last edited:
I had kinks before I knew they were kinks. My first one would have been that I had no issue with kissing after a BJ. My second would be strong women. It’s not really a kink but a preference. That would eventually grow into a FLR and Femdom. This was 30 years ago but I would always get annoyed because a lot of women always defer to you. They don’t have an opinion or always agree to your opinion or they always answer I don’t know.
I too have a kink for dominant women. However, most women, not all, are not into men who would have that type of preference.
I'm sure a lot of women in relationships would try it to please their man but an actual dominant woman is truly hard to find.

I find ;;;;; As i explore my kinks more keep cropping up and i love it .. it is so freeing and barriers fall to the wayside
I am quite old but more kinks keep seeping out of mind. Most have to do with polyamory and sharing, but other things too and loking back on it many (most?) of my relationships have had a polyamorous tinge to them

I find ;;;;; As i explore my kinks more keep cropping up and i love it .. it is so freeing and barriers fall to the wayside
That is so awesome. Openness and self-knowledge IS a freeing process. You are successfully exploring the entirety of your soul. :rose:

I’m with you 100% on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back