what is the sexiest thing you have...

likitisplit

Really Really Experienced
ever seen or done?

i met my wife when she was 18 and she truly was one of the sexiest females any ever knew. when we'd 69 or just when she'd go down on me it was just a matter of a couple of minutes and she'd have a stream of cum running down the inside of her thigh. she'd put my hand on it and look me in my face and say that's what sucking your dick does to me. i was fuckin speechless. then she'd go back down and go at it. sloppy wet.

I'd like to say it was the first time I ever kissed a girl and ended up in bed with her seeing and touching my first tits ever, all within a few hours.

But the sexiest moment for me was the first time I was ever being ridden bareback (because the condom broke) by my college gf. She was gorgeous and her big tits in my face and that incredible feeling was just too hot.

Fortunately, I realized what had happened and pulled out just in time to unload all over those big, beautiful tits of hers.

Mine was when I came home from work one evening and my wife greeted me with the news that she had sent our profile to an adult swingers contact magazine (pre internet days) inviting other couples and men to contact us for erotic fun times. We'd been discussing the possibility for about a year, role playing scenarios, but she'd never ever given me a hint that she was serious about making it happen for real.

The sexiest things I've seen? Hmmmm. Watching a gf pee for the first time. Laying in bed half asleep while another gf got dressed. I rolled over and opened my eyes just as she, topless, pulled her jeans up over her bum which was clad in white lacy boyshorts.

Seen: my wife had disappeared for a while and then I heard her coming down the hall in her high heels. I turned to watch her walk in the living room stop at the doorway, kinda put one hand on the door jam and stood there very seductively. She was dressed in black panties, bra and thigh high stockings. She was and is still the most stunning example of true femininity I have ever seen.
Yes we had sex.

The sexiest thing I have ever seen was my wife on our wedding night when she walked in wearing a sheer white peignoir. We were about to have sex with each other for the first time, so I was already totally horny. Seeing her with her nipples and neatly trimmed bush showing through the nightie almost made me orgasm at the sight.

Seen: my wife had disappeared for a while and then I heard her coming down the hall in her high heels. I turned to watch her walk in the living room stop at the doorway, kinda put one hand on the door jam and stood there very seductively. She was dressed in black panties, bra and thigh high stockings. She was and is still the most stunning example of true femininity I have ever seen.
Yes we had sex.
Done: participated in a MFF threesome back in 90’s with 2 coworkers.

Brought my innocent looking girlfriend to a sex club in the 80’s. We were sitting in the orgy room and some guy stuck his cock near her face. She looked at me then took his cock into her mouth and started blowing him. After a few minutes he slid down on top of her and started fucking her. She had her hands on his ass pulling him in tight.

Brought my innocent looking girlfriend to a sex club in the 80’s. We were sitting in the orgy room and some guy stuck his cock near her face. She looked at me then took his cock into her mouth and started blowing him. After a few minutes he slid down on top of her and started fucking her. She had her hands on his ass pulling him in tight.
Wow! Fucking hot! I’d love to take my wife to a sex club. We’re approached by some random guy like that. Soon enough she’s naked and he’s screwing her! We just met him not five minutes earlier!

Wow! Fucking hot! I’d love to take my wife to a sex club. We’re approached by some random guy like that. Soon enough she’s naked and he’s screwing her! We just met him not five minutes earlier!
That was just at the beginning of the night. I left her in the room for about a half hour and returned to find her on her back sucking one guy and another guy finishing in her pussy, then another guy taking his place. So hot. Never did find out how many guys she had that night, but she seemed to enjoy it because we did go back a few times…

That was just at the beginning of the night. I left her in the room for about a half hour and returned to find her on her back sucking one guy and another guy finishing in her pussy, then another guy taking his place. So hot. Never did find out how many guys she had that night, but she seemed to enjoy it because we did go back a few times…
Holy shit! I would bring my wife to the orgy room as often as she wanted. I would be crawling the walls seeing my wife getting fucked by numerous men like that. But a question: we’re not swingers. We’re a hotwife couple. Do clubs like this allow husbands to just watch?

Holy shit! I would bring my wife to the orgy room as often as she wanted. I would be crawling the walls seeing my wife getting fucked by numerous men like that. But a question: we’re not swingers. We’re a hotwife couple. Do clubs like this allow husbands to just watch?
We have in the past belonged to two different clubs. Both would certainly allow you to watch while your wife participated in various activities.
The two clubs we belonged to were both set up similarly, with a bar/lounge area in the front and various playrooms in the back. We only attended on Saturday nights, which were couples only. One of the clubs had a strict policy that required couples to remain together, but did not require them both to play together. This policy was created due to a number of guys bringing "wives" who were not swingers, and who parked themselves at the bar while the "husbands" roamed the playrooms. Even this policy would not affect you and your wife. The key factor at the clubs is consent, and so long as your wife consents to a guy or guys fucking her, there is no issue.

it is a good question...the hottest thing...for what it is worth, I was in a sauna getting sucked off by a guy, sublime. Then another guy came along and fucked him up the arse while he was sucking my cock. The hottest thing I've ever done.

Back