Pee during intercouse

SloBlo69

Sublimely in Awe ?
Jeepers creepers, I'm so infatuated with my matured gal I'm currently dating. She's been very deprived of exploring & boy o boy are we having a ball of a time. She a squirter, to the point where she feels totally liberated & pisses freely while we at it. Fuuuuuuuuck, she drives me in-fucking-sane. We'd have oral & she'd shed a few drops, but while bucking, she sprays like a fountain, to the point where the entire bed is soaked, floor is slippery & just about everywhere we bucked is a wet mess 😋
Esp when we'd doggy she'd spray like a open tap. I'd reach down, get it on my hands & spead it over her face & mouth. She'd spray doing missionary, fuck, she'd spray in just about any position.
I'm so smitten by this gal & what we do when we doing it.
Anyone have a similar experience, I'd luv 2 hear off ur experiences.

Jeepers creepers, I'm so infatuated with my matured gal I'm currently dating. She's been very deprived of exploring & boy o boy are we having a ball of a time. She a squirter, to the point where she feels totally liberated & pisses freely while we at it. Fuuuuuuuuck, she drives me in-fucking-sane. We'd have oral & she'd shed a few drops, but while bucking, she sprays like a fountain, to the point where the entire bed is soaked, floor is slippery & just about everywhere we bucked is a wet mess 😋
Esp when we'd doggy she'd spray like a open tap. I'd reach down, get it on my hands & spead it over her face & mouth. She'd spray doing missionary, fuck, she'd spray in just about any position.
I'm so smitten by this gal & what we do when we doing it.
Anyone have a similar experience, I'd luv 2 hear off ur experiences.
Yes with two women. The first squirted a lot (didn't measure) but I thought she peed. She was also the horniest woman I ever met. She needed sex 4 times a day at a minimum. I couldn't keep up. Second was a slave I met. She craved anal and spankings and she squirted a ton with just a spanking. Anal was insane.
Anyway, in both cases they have a prostate and the squirting comes from the prostate just like a guy, except it's clear as there is no semen. I looked it up a long time ago and found that about 5% of women have a prostate and they squirt big time, have the same sexual needs as a man, and they love anal (if they try it).
Being with a squirter is incredible, but good luck keeping up. Usually they need multiple partners, and love guys running train on them.

Back