Boobies part 1

Some thoughts on boobies from a trans perspective

I strip before a trick.

We're nude. His cock is hard.

My boobs rise from my body like towers crowned with lights, my sugar rubies. My boobies are big and dense. They point forward, like the headlights on a truck at night, showing the way. A beautiful trans hooker with boy boobs praises mine, describing them as indicating the path that will lead her and other new hos to fulfillment.

The experience of transwomen with natural+hormonal breasts offers considerable insights about the nature of this amazing phenomenon. I have learned something cis women don't: my boobs before totalization and after, with no industrial products.

My breasts are not implants, though I may get implants. When I was living as a male they were the core of my identity. I derived sexual pleasure from them through the end of my adolescence, wearing bras in a clandestine manner. My nipples were my primary source of sexual sensation.

When the estradiol tsunami hit the bitch, i.e. when my sensibility had changed completely, and I knew I was a female born without a uterus, I first felt it in my boobies. They were bigger, but then I understood that they are entirely an erogenous zone.

Previously I concentrated on playing with my nipples and asked my lovers to suck them. But suddenly they were alive all over. I call this "feeling tits from the inside." I asked my lovers to kiss all over them. With my boobies as total stimulation areas, I asked my lovers to cradle them like a bra, and to thumb my nipples.

And thus I attained a long-sought integration of my mind and my body. The warmth of my boobies spread through my body. Everything was now different. When I saw men I liked, my cumdump seemed to open like a Venus fly trap. I always enjoyed having my booty grabbed but now the mere touch of a finger on it made me weak.

I imagined myself as an exotic bush with three men intertwined with me, four legs around my booty, generating light, and four arms arrayed similarly to cover the twin power plants on my chest, supplying energy.

I was a tree with my boobs as the leaves atop a mighty trunk.

I was a fountain with a permanent flow of water pouring from the summit of my body.

I saw myself as cosmic. A galactic ho on a wide boulevard called Milky Way.

I wake in bed. A trick has gone.

My boobs point up under a thin shèet, my first sight of the day, reminding me of my femininity.

They're in the way of my upper body's operation.

My best four bras wait: one favorite, a sparkly blue max pushup, a lovely black bra with lush lining, a white bra that also covers, and a shocking pink item.

I sit up in bed, selecting my starry-sky support, closing the catches tight, keeping my girls close to one another, offered to the trick as if on a shelf, like a tray with two peaches, like a pair of hillocks with a creek between them where the trick's cock can plunge in to tittyfuck me. I recall the whorehouse madam who welcomed me on my first working day there, with my top pulled up, my bra unfastened, and the madam inspecting them.

"You're going to love getting tittyfucked and walking around with Never No Panties on. You have a natural body for whoring," she affirms.

My boobies sing to me all morning, asking me to get them back in a man's hands as quickly as possible.

Before I go out I reward my grownup girls by painting my nipples with stripper tint. It's time to get to work. At least 10 men will enjoy me today. I'll take a break outside, topless in the heat. If I'm lucky a cis chick passing by will stop and spend a moment caressing them.

My boobies serve me well. My bright double suns, big and perky.

They're here for you, world. Touch them and we go together deep in the galaxy. They're my starship.

Early on I learned that while jerking off my cock was messy and banal, like a dull work assignment in an office job, masturbating my nipples took me straight into another universe, dizzy and thrilled, high on the highest possible drug.

Later my boobs changed my posture and gait. I wore stilettos daily, pushing them out. I had to learn how to operate my new body.

I'm home now.

Last edited:
Great. Another hater. That's OK.

Could it possibly be that I am not chasing clout? That after years in the closet having a voice is most important? That posting on Lit is a gigantic boon that has saved my soul?

Nah. Couldn't be.

( . )( . )

Great. Another hater. That's OK.

Could it possibly be that I am not chasing clout? That after years in the closet having a voice is most important? That posting on Lit is a gigantic boon that has saved my soul?

Nah. Couldn't be.

( . )( . )
Since you are "new" I was just giving you a pointer. :)

I am not "new." I have considerable experience online.

And I don't care about this:
"No one was interested the first time it fell off the front page."

I am doing this as masturbation. Just for me.

You are snide.

( . )( . )

I am not "new." I have considerable experience online.

And I don't care about this:
"No one was interested the first time it fell off the front page."

I am doing this as masturbation. Just for me.

You are snide.

( . )( . )
Performance art on the GB isn't new. It only works if it's entertaining. :)

Boobies Part 2

"My best four bras wait: one favorite, a sparkly blue max pushup, a lovely black bra with lush lining, a white bra that also covers, and a shocking pink item."

What data do you have to support such nonsense? You have no way of knowing who or what I am. "Watching?"

( , )( . )

My whole point in posting here is that I am writing my truth based on my experiences IRL. If you want to challenge my statements provide facts. Not off the wall slurs. Numerous members approve of my comments. I believe they detect the ring of truth in them.

My aim in my boobology commentaries is to discuss how the body feels before and after transitions.

I don't masturbate when writing these texts. I concentrate on one task at a time.

The internet has fostered strata of socially inept people who use websites to build up their self-esteem by attacking others gratuitously.

My texts are not blasts. I try to be thoughtful. I am sincere.

You seem to be a person who sees that Literotica attracts young people whose attitudes have developed away from anything you can exploit. This angers you.

We all have to adapt. Even Zelensky. Try it.

( . )( . )

If this is a fantasy site the claim you make about me is especially absurd. It is obvious immediately that many people here are the kind of people you describe.

I noted that my pic was smoothed by Photoshopping but is not catfish. It was taken at a public event. Do you imagine there is some vast conspiracy to undermine Lit?

I am not a threat. I am a promise. Grow your garden but don't deface mine.

( . )( . )

Boobies Part 2

"My best four bras wait: one favorite, a sparkly blue max pushup, a lovely black bra with lush lining, a white bra that also covers, and a shocking pink item."

Watching some old white guy sitting in his mom's basement in front of a computer pretending to be trans and masturbating is something to do, I guess. :)
You do not know my age or ethnicity or where I live or who my landlord might be. My mother was evicted from her home and died from the impact of that. Calling me aĺl guy pretending to be trans is like calling Gal Gadot an Arab pretending to be Jewish.

If you press this with your phony title and nasty manner I will answer every attack with calm and coherence.

( . )( . )

You do not know my age or ethnicity or where I live or who my landlord might be. My mother was evicted from her home and died from the impact of that. Calling me aĺl guy pretending to be trans is like calling Gal Gadot an Arab pretending to be Jewish.

If you press this with your phony title and nasty manner I will answer every attack with calm and coherence.

( . )( . )
Perhaps you should deal with that war raging within yourself first. :)

Watching some old white guy sitting in his mom's basement in front of a computer pretending to be trans and masturbating is something to do, I guess. :)
I am at a complete loss to understand why anybody would respond to a post online with a gratuitous slur based on ignorance and hate.

These two literal old white guys, Silly and Phil, engaged in the same guff. So I am an elderly trumpist male pervert living with my mom.
Perhaps you should deal with that war raging within yourself first. :)
What a sensitive comment to make to a transwoman! You are such a kind and generous and insightful person. I can't wait to describe my interactions with you to my therapist.

Here's an idea, O Goddess Supreme. Please present a full description of the professional studies in psychiatry and neuropsychiatry that have led to your position. Incredibly, nobody has ever noticed that transfolk are divided internally! Most think this is an organic process in which the brain of a male is transferred to the body of a female by osmosis.

Either way, thanks!

( . )( . )

You are the epitome of hatred against trans. You posted the worst possible slur, saying I'm male. Do you tell black people they are slaves?

I can't imagine why anyone would consider that venting their frustration on strangers by gatekeeping at a website is a productive activity.

( . )( . )

P.S. I deleted a media clip from thus post because of its racist language.

Last edited:
Boobies Part 2

I will here present some thoughts on bras.

For cisgender women the primary function of the bra is to "lift and separate."

But bras have other uses.

A man putting on a bra commits the most revolutionary act in human history.

It caresses one's boobs like the hands of a lover.

It presses against one's nipples, reminding you that they are there.

If it is lush, it makes one feel luxurious.

If it is pretty, it can be worn alone. When you strip it is a fine prop.

It shows how women are superior to men.

The latter have no way of showing off their cocks in public. The codpiece should return to public life. In the meantime boobs are the light standards on which all drivers depend.

It conveys security.

I own about 25 bras. My top four are:

A lift bra in blue lace.

A bra that pushes the girls waaaay up.

A whole boob bra that gathers in some underarm flesh, if you have it.

Remember, the rest of the territory may not be as explosive as your nipples, but slow touching will bring them further alive. Sadly, although, men don't know boobs from inside.

I am getting very hot as I write this. Looking in the mirror I pull my bra down to play with my boobs.

Today I promise to suck off two cabdrivers, a clinician, a store cashier, and a passerby.

My clit already hurts.

Progress report to cum.

Thanks everyone!

( . )( . )

Back