What’s your “caught” story?

Male4Strapon

Really Really Experienced
Another thread asking what your coworkers don’t know about you inspired me to bring up this topic.

As much as we try to keep our fetishes secret, sometimes circumstances cause your hidden lifestyle to be discovered. This is your chance to share your horrifying experiences where you were doing something no one else was supposed to know about.

In my case, my sister in law accidentally discovered that my wife pegged me with a strapon.

Many years ago when we had a good sex life and pegging was still part of it, my wife and I decided to have some late morning fun which included her taking me with her strapon.

As routine afterwards, I took the harness and dildo and plugs to our ensuite to clean. As I did so, my wife suggested that we go grab a bite to eat. I left the toys on the counter to dry, planning to put them away upon our return.

During our lunch, her sister called my wife’s cell but she ignored deciding she’d just call her back later.

We came home and I put away the toys and left my wife to call her sister back while I went to downstairs to watch some TV.

Probably 30-45 minutes later, my wife called me to come talk to her. When I entered she looked mortified. She told me that while we were gone, her sister had stopped by to drop off a sweater she borrowed from my wife. No answer at the door so having a spare key in case of emergency, she let herself in.

She came right upstairs to hang the sweater in my wife’s closet but had to pee, so naturally she went into our bathroom, only to find a strapon harness, two buttplugs and a dildo.

Caught off guard, my wife couldn’t think of anything else to say but the truth, that it was I who was getting fucked by that strapon.

Needless to say, we were both shocked and humiliated. My wife was mad at me for not putting the stuff away, and I was at her for not coming up with a good lie (which is completely unreasonable, I know).

Things were awkward for a bit. They spoke a couple of times about it, my wife telling me that her sister wasn’t judging, she was just shocked.

The only “discussion” my SIL and I have ever directly had about it was following her attempt to joke about it to break the awkwardness. A few weeks after, my first time seeing her since, we visited her and as we prepared to leave, I accidentally dropped the car keys. As I bent to pick them up, she said to my wife “he’s assuming the position, time for you to strap up!”

I shot up in horror, and she apologized for the joke. I apologized for her stumbling upon the toys. That was the only time we’ve ever acknowledged it with one another.

We’re completely cool with one another now and I rarely think about it anymore but sometimes I do get excited by the thought that she knows.

Last edited:
I guess I’m the only one with an embarrassing story? Or the only one willing to admit it?

I was moving and had some buddies help. We were taking the drawers out of my dresser and the bottom one was filled with all my bras and panties. My buddy passed me and with a huge smile on his face said “I found your trophy drawer!” So if he believed me that they indeed were items I kept from the women I’d been with or he secretly knows I crossdress.

I've never been caught that I'm aware of and wonder how I would react. Be too embarrassed or just keep going with the audience.

I was moving and had some buddies help. We were taking the drawers out of my dresser and the bottom one was filled with all my bras and panties. My buddy passed me and with a huge smile on his face said “I found your trophy drawer!” So if he believed me that they indeed were items I kept from the women I’d been with or he secretly knows I crossdress.
Makes you wonder what he thinks if it were the latter.

Makes you wonder what he thinks if it were the latter.
Well…….. I know I was outed by another group of friends because I was dating a sister of one of the guys we hung out with at the bar. We were high one night and I went and dressed up and came out dressed under my robe and she removed my robe and of course saw what I was wearing. I’m pretty sure she told her brother at least and he probably told the other guys. Nothing was said but I can tell.

My GF's parent had gone out for their anniversary and wouldn't be home until the next day. So after dinner, we decided to head back to her house for 'a movie'.
Well, turns out her parents had gotten into an argument and came home early while we were gone. Her mom walked into the kitchen to while her daughter's lips were wrapped around my cock in the dining room. We froze up in shock, but she just turned around and leaned into the fridge for something to drink muttering, "damn, I should have brought my glasses. I can't find the orange juice."
I'm pretty sure that was her way of letting us know we had been caught but she wasn't going to speak a word of it to her father.
As soon as she left, I zipped up and high-tailed it out of their house.

When we were dating in high school, we were parked in our "make out spot" on a country road. She was only wearing panties, and my pants were down and cock was out. Suddenly, a car's headlights headed our way. Was it the Sheriff? Lynn crouched down behind the dashboard. I started the car and started to drive off. When the other car came close, I saw that it was one of my football teammates and his date, who had the same idea about the make out spot that we had. He stopped, and I stopped and rolled down my window. He said "Hi, Gary, and hi, Lynn. Why don't you sit up and show us your tits?" She declined the invitation, and we went to our backup spot for loving.

When I was seeing a married woman (on the DL from her husband, never again but that's a different story) we had to get creative with places to meet. I knew a very remote dead end backroad, no likelihood of passing traffic, in the Black Mountains (Wales) not too far from hers so drove on up there and parked and started getting down to back seat sex.

Right as she was riding me, skirt up around her waist and knickers round one ankle, the (completely unknown to me) bloody local pony club comes trotting around the corner, around twenty horses with a variety of age riders. No time to rearrange ourselves, all we could do was pull her skirt back down to a vaguely decentish position and act like we were simply making out, even though my cock was still rock hard inside her 😁

Let’s just say I started writing and indulging in erotic fiction a long time ago and was caught by multiple people who were fine with me doing such things in surprising ways. They’d deny it or insist they’re not prudes but leave it at that and they may not remember things the way I do (my memory is more photographic than theirs), I also don’t want to expose them further, so I won’t go into detail. Let’s just say I’m loud and proud about what I am online because I have learned it’s my safest option spiritually. I also rationalize failed relationships like David Xanatos does failed plans. Maybe someday I’ll actually find my Fox.

Back