Can someone pleeeeease masturbate to the idea of fucking me?

Sweetestgirlem

Petite and rabid
Seriously man. I want to make you cum, wherever you are, and I'd lick it off you if I could.

Cum on my used panties in secret, I've left a wet spot on them from thinking about you at work, though you don't know that yet. Maybe I walk in while you're doing it, and I'll beg for your cock, I've wanted it wanted it all this time. Or maybe you grab me and force me into whatever position you want me in before I even get a chance to give you permission.

Or maybe I'll find my cum covered panties, and I'll masturbate while fantasizing about you using me. We'll find each other.

You can call me a dirty whore, a cum slut, because I am. Or maybe you call me baby girl. I'm both. And I might resist you, I might be too scared. Make me anyway.

The last time I sucked a man's cock was the first time. I was so eager, so obsessed with it, I knew exactly what to do. I had just met him for the first time and I let him grab my head and use me like a flesh light without him even asking for permission. He had said beforehand that he's never came from a blowjob, but in the end his cock had started to twitch in my mouth before he moaned, "stop, I'm going to cum," and pushed me away. I felt deprived for a moment, I had wanted to swallow his cum so badly, until he bent me over and slid his cock into me raw.

"Fuck, you're so tight!" I was clamping down and releasing his cock on repeat, milking his cock because my pelvic floor is incredibly strong. I guess I shouldn't have because he came inside me in less than a minute. He theoretically could have taken a break so he could last longer, but he couldn't resist fucking my pussy as hard as he could.

Not being on the pill when he fucked me raw made it even fucking hotter. He was exhausted afterwards. I didn't care that I didn't have my own orgasm, I just wanted to use me and I didn't even know him.

I only wanted to please him, but I still begged him to fuck me doggy style and cum in me again. I didn't care if it wouldn't make me cum, I just wanted him to hurt me, hit my gspot, fill me with his seed.

I had already sucked the life, and cum, out of him, though. He told me he wanted to fuck me again, badly, but I had to wait because he was exhausted. He fell asleep in the hotel bed and I waited so long for him to wake up, masturbating the whole time, but had to go home eventually.

I want more, and I want it from you. Maybe you can make me cum, I could tell I was getting close when his balls were slapping against me. Try to last longer than him, if you can ;)

Give me more, give me whatever you want. Please cum as deeply inside me as you can, even if I second guess myself and protest. I can't truly resist you, I want it so badly. Or cum in my mouth, or down my throat, I want that just as badly. You can fuck my throat even when tears are streaming down my face. You can do it in a position where I can't move. Or give me the freedom to suck you off my way, I promise I know how to milk the cum out of your cock better than anyone has in your life.

All I want is to make you cum.

Seriously man. I want to make you cum, wherever you are, and I'd lick it off you if I could.

Cum on my used panties in secret, I've left a wet spot on them from thinking about you at work, though you don't know that yet. Maybe I walk in while you're doing it, and I'll beg for your cock, I've wanted it wanted it all this time. Or maybe you grab me and force me into whatever position you want me in before I even get a chance to give you permission.

Or maybe I'll find my cum covered panties, and I'll masturbate while fantasizing about you using me. We'll find each other.

You can call me a dirty whore, a cum slut, because I am. Or maybe you call me baby girl. I'm both. And I might resist you, I might be too scared. Make me anyway.

The last time I sucked a man's cock was the first time. I was so eager, so obsessed with it, I knew exactly what to do. I had just met him for the first time and I let him grab my head and use me like a flesh light without him even asking for permission. He had said beforehand that he's never came from a blowjob, but in the end his cock had started to twitch in my mouth before he moaned, "stop, I'm going to cum," and pushed me away. I felt deprived for a moment, I had wanted to swallow his cum so badly, until he bent me over and slid his cock into me raw.

"Fuck, you're so tight!" I was clamping down and releasing his cock on repeat, milking his cock because my pelvic floor is incredibly strong. I guess I shouldn't have because he came inside me in less than a minute. He theoretically could have taken a break so he could last longer, but he couldn't resist fucking my pussy as hard as he could.

Not being on the pill when he fucked me raw made it even fucking hotter. He was exhausted afterwards. I didn't care that I didn't have my own orgasm, I just wanted to use me and I didn't even know him.

I only wanted to please him, but I still begged him to fuck me doggy style and cum in me again. I didn't care if it wouldn't make me cum, I just wanted him to hurt me, hit my gspot, fill me with his seed.

I had already sucked the life, and cum, out of him, though. He told me he wanted to fuck me again, badly, but I had to wait because he was exhausted. He fell asleep in the hotel bed and I waited so long for him to wake up, masturbating the whole time, but had to go home eventually.

I want more, and I want it from you. Maybe you can make me cum, I could tell I was getting close when his balls were slapping against me. Try to last longer than him, if you can ;)

Give me more, give me whatever you want. Please cum as deeply inside me as you can, even if I second guess myself and protest. I can't truly resist you, I want it so badly. Or cum in my mouth, or down my throat, I want that just as badly. You can fuck my throat even when tears are streaming down my face. You can do it in a position where I can't move. Or give me the freedom to suck you off my way, I promise I know how to milk the cum out of your cock better than anyone has in your life.

I have been known to cum on panties and bras in secret from time to time. Maybe I could sneak a squeeze into a pair yours sometime🥵.

I'm always up for some dirty panties fun !!........

It's a nice idea but have you engaged with any of the replies so far? One thing just to read it, quite another to have personal involvement.

HOT DAMN!

Anytime , your wish is my command …

any pics ?

I literally just finished up jacking off thinking about you ....I definitely busted a huge load (13 shots) everywhere....I hope I can return the favor someday. Cause I will be jacking to you from now on

I already have cum for you. By time I was done reading this the idea of fucking your cum slut whore cunt had me squirting for you. What a mess I made! I hope your finger is teasing your clit while you think about licking every drop off my big hard cock and balls. Just the thought of that has me stroking it again...

I just came from reading this….I guess I disappointed you…

I love the way u beg and knowing what u want. Yes I want to cum so bad! My cock is out waiting for you, my cum slut! PM me asap I want u to make me cum!

I’m stroking my hard cock right now
I’d bang u so hard and fast pounding u till u scream and shoot my load in ur well fucked pussy
But I’m not rude I’ll eat u after so u can cum too

Back