Noncon breeding of a lesbian

Fillmeupplease

Breeding Material
Please comment what you would do if you could have full control of me and you knew I wanted you to fuck my brains out and fill me up, EVEN IF I TELL YOU TO STOP I want you to go harder.

I am a 22 yo F (lesbian) but I have this fantasy about being completely overpowered and taken pinned down and forced to take a stranger, a man’s huge cock. The thought of being powerless and a man holds me down, pulls my panties aside and stuffs me with his throbbing cock pounding me hurting me even because I’ve never been taken so deeply in my life. Feeling him growing and throbbing inside me as he fucks me deep and hard until he’s about to cum and I start to fight back but I can’t it feels so right be just a hole and to be filled by his cock pumping me full of his cum over and over against my will. 🥰😍🥵 if you’re into this kind of situation please 🙏🏼 oh my god please hit me up I am soaking wet thinking about this !

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpeg
    IMG_0123.jpeg
    263.2 KB · Views: 133
  • A1ED2D95-BB77-4DA4-A429-CA84B4834E1B.jpeg
    A1ED2D95-BB77-4DA4-A429-CA84B4834E1B.jpeg
    936.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0122.jpeg
    IMG_0122.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0130.jpeg
    IMG_0130.jpeg
    257.7 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Please comment what you would do if you could have full control of me and you knew I wanted you to fuck my brains out and fill me up, EVEN IF I TELL YOU TO STOP I want you to go harder.

I am a 22 yo F (lesbian) but I have this fantasy about being completely overpowered and taken pinned down and forced to take a stranger, a man’s huge cock. The thought of being powerless and a man holds me down, pulls my panties aside and stuffs me with his throbbing cock pounding me hurting me even because I’ve never been taken so deeply in my life. Feeling him growing and throbbing inside me as he fucks me deep and hard until he’s about to cum and I start to fight back but I can’t it feels so right be just a hole and to be filled by his cock pumping me full of his cum over and over against my will. 🥰😍🥵 if you’re into this kind of situation please 🙏🏼 oh my god please hit me up I am soaking wet thinking about this !

I would make sure to lock the door and once I had you butt naked. We might would wrestle a little bit before I had finally got you in the position of laying down and pussy wide open. Then I would start to finger fuck a that sweet creamy pussy and then finger that clit. I might even suck that clit and lick that pussy to get you ready for my cock.
Then I would stick my cock inside you real slow and tease you some by rubbing my cock over that clit and once I could tell you are ready.I would go straight deep inside that sweet wet creamy cunt and start to beat that pussy hole real nasty and deep until I made you holler with a deep hard wet orgasm.

I want the same non on from Butch who is packing…

Your pics are so hot! 🔥🥵🔥
One thing I'd do is that after I've bred you, for round two for everywhere where you have water droplets on you in your pictures I would cover you in my cum. Your girlfriend could lick them off of you while I breed her too from behind. 😜

Back