My first nude ;)

Sweetestgirlem

Petite and rabid
Screenshot_20240201_235604_Photos.jpg
There's more where this came from of course, but I'd rather start slow...🥰

Tonight I'm thinking of you spotting me anywhere, maybe at a bar, a club, maybe you have a spot in mind. You flirt with me a bit and I seem a little nervous, but I notice an erection in your pants and feel my clit tingle. You move your hand to my inner thigh and I move mine to your hard cock in your pants, looking around nervously. I'm a little resistant as you take me somewhere private but I go along with it... a bathroom? Behind the building? Maybe right there in the open? I want you to force me to my knees, unzip your pants, and I'll worship your cock. Take the tip in my mouth and suck gently, circling my tongue around its head and licking up your precum. I'll do what you want, suck your balls, lick you up and down, and take your cock down my throat. Fuck my face and force your cock down my throat, mouth all the way to your balls. I want to feel you buck and hear you grown, cock pulsing in my mouth. I'd love for you to cum in my mouth and swallow your load, and continue to suck until you pull my head away, milking out the last of your precum.

Would you fuck me right then and there? Doesn't matter how much of a fight I put up, or how much you choke me, just make sure you cum inside me... ;)

What would you do to me? Where will you fuck me? And let me know if you happen to masturbate... :))

Take you home...to bed.

What a treat to see you. I'm glad Ipm up

View attachment 2312739

Tonight I'm thinking of you spotting me anywhere, maybe at a bar, a club, maybe you have a spot in mind. You flirt with me a bit and I seem a little nervous, but I notice an erection in your pants and feel my clit tingle. You move your hand to my inner thigh and I move mine to your hard cock in your pants, looking around nervously. I'm a little resistant as you take me somewhere private but I go along with it... a bathroom? Behind the building? Maybe right there in the open? I want you to force me to my knees, unzip your pants, and I'll worship your cock. Take the tip in my mouth and suck gently, circling my tongue around its head and licking up your precum. I'll do what you want, suck your balls, lick you up and down, and take your cock down my throat. Fuck my face and force your cock down my throat, mouth all the way to your balls. I want to feel you buck and hear you grown, cock pulsing in my mouth. I'd love for you to cum in my mouth and swallow your load, and continue to suck until you pull my head away, milking out the last of your precum.

Would you fuck me right then and there? Doesn't matter how much of a fight I put up, or how much you choke me, just make sure you cum inside me... ;)

What would you do to me? Where will you fuck me? And let me know if you happen to masturbate... :))
You’d be swallowing my cum right in the open.

View attachment 2312739

That is bloody hot.

View attachment 2312739

Your gorgeous picture and awesome description got me like...
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/w1oha7htmko5su0mrtzic/Vid-03.mp4?rlkey=1zp4l4fz1j15xv1b0p5bn5swx&dl=0

View attachment 2312739

THANKS FOR HELPING ME START MY DAY.

View attachment 2312739

Happened to check lit on my phone before work. Thinking about you and this picture is going to make today such a long day not being able to give in and stroke the same way I am imagining you would looking up at me waiting for me to release me load for you. Thank you gorgeous and I hope you share more!

View attachment 2312739

Ur so beautiful

View attachment 2312739

Oh sweet honey. I want to all your curves. 🥰😘❤️!

View attachment 2312739

This may be your first but I hope it isn't your last.

WOW! Thanks for posting this! You have a really interesting body. You're so raw and real, which is something you just don't see everyday! The fact that you weren't shy about posting your face makes it 1000 times hotter! Would love to see what you have going on in the back and below the waste.

Last edited:
View attachment 2312739

Make me cum in your mouth if you want, but I'm still going to find whatever flat surface and fuck you sideways while you lay on it.

View attachment 2312739

Beautiful tits

View attachment 2312739

Getting hard reading this would love to have you make me cum in your mouth then fuck you against a wall while I suck on your hard nipples in the cold air

I’m definitely playing with my tdick over you. Ever fucked a transman before? I’m pretty sure I could get you into it

View attachment 2312739

I would love to have you in a 69 , licking every inch of you

View attachment 2312739

Simply lovely

View attachment 2312739

Let me take you downtown.

View attachment 2312739

This sounds like a pretty good start, maybe, I want to feel you buck and hear you grown, pussy and clit pulsing in my mouth. I'd love for you to drip pussy cum in my mouth and slather my load from your pussy all over my eager face and continue until you pull my head away, milking out the last of our cums.

Back