Can someone pleeeeease masturbate to the idea of fucking me?

Seriously man. I want to make you cum, wherever you are, and I'd lick it off you if I could.

Cum on my used panties in secret, I've left a wet spot on them from thinking about you at work, though you don't know that yet. Maybe I walk in while you're doing it, and I'll beg for your cock, I've wanted it wanted it all this time. Or maybe you grab me and force me into whatever position you want me in before I even get a chance to give you permission.

Or maybe I'll find my cum covered panties, and I'll masturbate while fantasizing about you using me. We'll find each other.

You can call me a dirty whore, a cum slut, because I am. Or maybe you call me baby girl. I'm both. And I might resist you, I might be too scared. Make me anyway.

The last time I sucked a man's cock was the first time. I was so eager, so obsessed with it, I knew exactly what to do. I had just met him for the first time and I let him grab my head and use me like a flesh light without him even asking for permission. He had said beforehand that he's never came from a blowjob, but in the end his cock had started to twitch in my mouth before he moaned, "stop, I'm going to cum," and pushed me away. I felt deprived for a moment, I had wanted to swallow his cum so badly, until he bent me over and slid his cock into me raw.

"Fuck, you're so tight!" I was clamping down and releasing his cock on repeat, milking his cock because my pelvic floor is incredibly strong. I guess I shouldn't have because he came inside me in less than a minute. He theoretically could have taken a break so he could last longer, but he couldn't resist fucking my pussy as hard as he could.

Not being on the pill when he fucked me raw made it even fucking hotter. He was exhausted afterwards. I didn't care that I didn't have my own orgasm, I just wanted to use me and I didn't even know him.

I only wanted to please him, but I still begged him to fuck me doggy style and cum in me again. I didn't care if it wouldn't make me cum, I just wanted him to hurt me, hit my gspot, fill me with his seed.

I had already sucked the life, and cum, out of him, though. He told me he wanted to fuck me again, badly, but I had to wait because he was exhausted. He fell asleep in the hotel bed and I waited so long for him to wake up, masturbating the whole time, but had to go home eventually.

I want more, and I want it from you. Maybe you can make me cum, I could tell I was getting close when his balls were slapping against me. Try to last longer than him, if you can ;)

Give me more, give me whatever you want. Please cum as deeply inside me as you can, even if I second guess myself and protest. I can't truly resist you, I want it so badly. Or cum in my mouth, or down my throat, I want that just as badly. You can fuck my throat even when tears are streaming down my face. You can do it in a position where I can't move. Or give me the freedom to suck you off my way, I promise I know how to milk the cum out of your cock better than anyone has in your life.

All I want is to make you cum.
Thank you for sharing! You definitely sound like you know what you want! I would love to have your panties on you for some fun! I bet your panties are AMAZING!

Seriously man. I want to make you cum, wherever you are, and I'd lick it off you if I could.

Cum on my used panties in secret, I've left a wet spot on them from thinking about you at work, though you don't know that yet. Maybe I walk in while you're doing it, and I'll beg for your cock, I've wanted it wanted it all this time. Or maybe you grab me and force me into whatever position you want me in before I even get a chance to give you permission.

Or maybe I'll find my cum covered panties, and I'll masturbate while fantasizing about you using me. We'll find each other.

You can call me a dirty whore, a cum slut, because I am. Or maybe you call me baby girl. I'm both. And I might resist you, I might be too scared. Make me anyway.

The last time I sucked a man's cock was the first time. I was so eager, so obsessed with it, I knew exactly what to do. I had just met him for the first time and I let him grab my head and use me like a flesh light without him even asking for permission. He had said beforehand that he's never came from a blowjob, but in the end his cock had started to twitch in my mouth before he moaned, "stop, I'm going to cum," and pushed me away. I felt deprived for a moment, I had wanted to swallow his cum so badly, until he bent me over and slid his cock into me raw.

"Fuck, you're so tight!" I was clamping down and releasing his cock on repeat, milking his cock because my pelvic floor is incredibly strong. I guess I shouldn't have because he came inside me in less than a minute. He theoretically could have taken a break so he could last longer, but he couldn't resist fucking my pussy as hard as he could.

Not being on the pill when he fucked me raw made it even fucking hotter. He was exhausted afterwards. I didn't care that I didn't have my own orgasm, I just wanted to use me and I didn't even know him.

I only wanted to please him, but I still begged him to fuck me doggy style and cum in me again. I didn't care if it wouldn't make me cum, I just wanted him to hurt me, hit my gspot, fill me with his seed.

I had already sucked the life, and cum, out of him, though. He told me he wanted to fuck me again, badly, but I had to wait because he was exhausted. He fell asleep in the hotel bed and I waited so long for him to wake up, masturbating the whole time, but had to go home eventually.

I want more, and I want it from you. Maybe you can make me cum, I could tell I was getting close when his balls were slapping against me. Try to last longer than him, if you can ;)

Give me more, give me whatever you want. Please cum as deeply inside me as you can, even if I second guess myself and protest. I can't truly resist you, I want it so badly. Or cum in my mouth, or down my throat, I want that just as badly. You can fuck my throat even when tears are streaming down my face. You can do it in a position where I can't move. Or give me the freedom to suck you off my way, I promise I know how to milk the cum out of your cock better than anyone has in your life.

I’d be happy to jerk off thinking about fucking you! About you sucking my cock after catching me jacking off into your panties and bra….

This is really hot!

Awesome - but I’m after won’t be easy for you at all. In beteen the hard fucking I’d have to be licking and sucking you all over!!!

Mission accomplished...

Im Ernst, Mann. Ich möchte dich zum Abspritzen bringen, wo immer du bist, und ich würde es von dir ablecken, wenn ich könnte.

Komm heimlich auf mein gebrauchtes Höschen, ich habe einen nassen Fleck darauf hinterlassen, weil ich bei der Arbeit an dich gedacht habe, obwohl du das noch nicht weißt. Vielleicht komme ich rein, während du es tust, und bettele um deinen Schwanz, den ich die ganze Zeit gewollt habe. Oder vielleicht packst du mich und zwingst mich in die Position, in der du mich haben willst, bevor ich überhaupt die Chance bekomme, dir die Erlaubnis zu geben.

Oder vielleicht finde ich mein mit Sperma bedecktes Höschen und masturbiere, während ich mir vorstelle, wie du mich benutzt. Wir werden uns finden.

Du kannst mich eine dreckige Hure, eine Spermaschlampe nennen, weil ich es bin. Oder vielleicht nennst du mich Babygirl. Ich bin beides. Und ich könnte mich dir widersetzen, ich könnte zu viel Angst haben. Mach mich trotzdem.

Das letzte Mal, dass ich den Schwanz eines Mannes gelutscht habe, war das erste Mal. Ich war so begierig, so besessen davon, dass ich genau wusste, was ich tun sollte. Ich hatte ihn gerade zum ersten Mal getroffen und ließ zu, dass er meinen Kopf packte und mich wie ein Fleischlicht benutzte, ohne dass er überhaupt um Erlaubnis fragte. Er hatte vorher gesagt, dass er noch nie von einem Blowjob gekommen sei, aber am Ende begann sein Schwanz in meinem Mund zu zucken, bevor er stöhnte: „Hör auf, ich komme gleich“ und mich wegstieß. Ich fühlte mich für einen Moment benachteiligt, ich wollte sein Sperma so sehr schlucken, bis er mich vorbeugte und seinen Schwanz roh in mich hineingleiten ließ.

„Scheiße, du bist so eng!“ Ich drückte seinen Schwanz immer wieder fest und ließ ihn los, melkte seinen Schwanz, weil mein Beckenboden unglaublich stark ist. Ich schätze, ich hätte es nicht tun sollen, weil er in weniger als einer Minute in mich eindrang. Theoretisch hätte er eine Pause machen können, um länger durchzuhalten, aber er konnte nicht widerstehen, meine Muschi so hart zu ficken, wie er konnte.

Dass ich die Pille nicht genommen habe, als er mich hart gefickt hat, machte es noch heißer. Er war danach erschöpft. Es war mir egal, dass ich keinen eigenen Orgasmus hatte, ich wollte mich nur benutzen und ich kannte ihn nicht einmal.

Ich wollte ihm nur gefallen, aber ich flehte ihn trotzdem an, mich im Doggystyle zu ficken und wieder in mir abzuspritzen. Es war mir egal, ob es mich nicht zum Abspritzen bringen würde, ich wollte nur, dass er mir weh tat, meinen G-Punkt traf und mich mit seinem Samen füllte.

Allerdings hatte ich ihm bereits das Leben und das Sperma ausgesaugt. Er sagte mir, dass er mich unbedingt noch einmal ficken wollte, aber ich musste warten, weil er erschöpft war. Er schlief im Hotelbett ein und ich wartete so lange, bis er aufwachte, masturbierte die ganze Zeit, musste aber schließlich nach Hause.

Ich will mehr und ich will es von dir. Vielleicht kannst du mich zum Abspritzen bringen. Ich merkte, dass ich nah dran war, als seine Eier gegen mich schlugen. Versuche, wenn möglich, länger durchzuhalten als er;)

Gib mir mehr, gib mir, was immer du willst. Bitte spritze so tief in mich hinein, wie du kannst, auch wenn ich es mir selbst überlege und protestiere. Ich kann dir nicht wirklich widerstehen, ich will es so sehr. Oder Sperma in meinen Mund oder in meinen Hals, das will ich genauso sehr. Du kannst meine Kehle ficken, selbst wenn Tränen über mein Gesicht laufen. Sie können es in einer Position tun, in der ich mich nicht bewegen kann. Oder gib mir die Freiheit, dir einen zu blasen, ich verspreche dir, ich weiß besser als jeder andere in deinem Leben, wie ich das Sperma aus deinem Schwanz melken kann.

Ich will nur, dass du abspritzt.
Ich habe ihn schon in der Hand..

It seems that she started the thread and disappeared yet the thread continues to linger.

I'd love to taste you on your panties

Show a picture of yourself, and ask the guys to tribute your pictures (squirt their load on your pic, then post it). Sounds like you'd enjoy that as much as I do

Talk about a thirsty crowd. Has anyone noticed that “she” has not posted in the thread since starting it?
I noticed and maybe there's more stuff on the profile, but meh. 😂🤣 It's all okay as long as we know this is a fantasy, eh?

As long as we're discussing a good wank.. .

IMG_20220312_215550.jpgIMG_20220312_215607.jpgIMG_20220312_215914.jpgIMG_20220312_215927.jpgIMG_20220312_215937.jpg

Pm me a photo of yourself, I'll print it out and kel onto it, then send phot to you of what i did on you

Back