Do kids still go find spots to make out in cars anymore?

Britva415

"Alabaster," my ass
Do kids still go find spots to make out or have sex in cars anymore?

Do you know of a "car spot" like this near you these days? Do your kids know of a spot like that?

It just occurred to me as one more thing, something else which might be getting lost as culture and society keeps changing.

That’s a good question. I don’t know if our old “spot” is still there or not. I remember my wife (then girlfriend) had a great time at our “Lovers Lane”. We ought to just drive by and see.

Honestly, today I’d love it if another man took Mrs. Screwher there. Then fuck her in the back seat!

I don't think they do it around here. Back home, I'm sure the peach orchards are still being used.

It’s not just kids in my experience although more likely than not it will be as they don’t have other opportunities.

It’s not just kids in my experience although more likely than not it will be as they don’t have other opportunities.
Yeah, actually this question came to my mind while looking at places gay men use.

Somehow there doesn't seem to be any overlap between users. Gay guys have their spots, hetero kids must have their own.

Yeah, I bet there are still places people find to make out in cars. The biggest problem is the proliferation of the compact car, with its console in the middle of the front seat and the back seat so cramped hardly a dog can get comfortable on it. Had a mid-60s Pontiac Catalina that you could make love in on the front seat and eat a 4-course candle-lit meal at the same time. Miss those days, sometimes. Always found car sex safest and best someplace in plain sight, usually a quiet residential street late at night away from the streetlight. Never got bothered there.

I’m 29. So, not exactly a kid. But I used to like the drive in. (Yes I’m from a place that still has them) Or industrial areas. Corporate buildings after hours. Gotta check it out first.
The drive-in. Wonderful place, the drive-in. I remember when The Graduate first came out (don’t tell my girlfriend this, she thinks I’m still in my 50s), it was playing at the local drive-in and held over for several weeks; I lost count how many times my then girlfriend and I “saw” that movie there, but I’m sure it’s got to be a record. I had the dialogue from that flick memorized, not to mention never being able to get those Simon and Garfunkel songs out of my head, but had no idea what it looked like until years later when I saw it on TV. I always wondered what Mrs Robinson looked like as she kept saying Benjamin’s name at the hotel, but was too busy to look. I’m glad I never interrupted the proceedings just to take a gander at Anne Bancroft. Now Katharine Ross is another story.

The drive-in. Wonderful place, the drive-in. I remember when The Graduate first came out (don’t tell my girlfriend this, she thinks I’m still in my 50s), it was playing at the local drive-in and held over for several weeks; I lost count how many times my then girlfriend and I “saw” that movie there, but I’m sure it’s got to be a record. I had the dialogue from that flick memorized, not to mention never being able to get those Simon and Garfunkel songs out of my head, but had no idea what it looked like until years later when I saw it on TV. I always wondered what Mrs Robinson looked like as she kept saying Benjamin’s name at the hotel, but was too busy to look. I’m glad I never interrupted the proceedings just to take a gander at Anne Bancroft. Now Katharine Ross is another story.
Django Unchained, I saw that I think 6 times. In a pretty short span. I was 18 and lived with parents. Needed privacy.

I'm sure they do but it's hard to believe it can be as nice as it was when our cars had bench seats and huge back seats.

Do you know of a "car spot" like this near you these days? Do your kids know of a spot like that?

It just occurred to me as one more thing, something else which might be getting lost as culture and society keeps changing.
Back in the day, cars were much wider and had bench seats front and back so you could go at it fairly comfortably. Now with bucket seats and cars much narrower, you'd have to be a midget to do anything in a car. Well, unless you have a minivan, but who has one of those anymore

Car today have cameras inside and out. Would make it pretty easy for mom or dad to keep tabs on jr and missy.

Back when our kids were small, Mrs Hpycpl and I couldn't afford a regular date night, so we would get a babysitter (usually someone free like parents) and instead of going out to a restaurant or to a movie we would go to a rest stop on the highway and have sex in our SUV. No worries about being interrupted and even if there were cameras we wouldn't look out of place. Kind of a "hide in plain sight" thing.

We all figured out a way to get it done when we were young and from some of the traffic by the dead end roads and parking areas in our area I'd say they still are. Hell, some of the spots where we still like to go for a romp you almost need to wait in line to get in.

My husband and I live on a large piece of wooded property. Our house sits well back on the property and can't been seen from the road. There are no houses nearby, and there's not much traffic, so our road frontage is fairly secluded.

Every now and then at night we will catch a glimpse of a stationary light on our road frontage. My husband will walk up there to find out who it is, and it always turns out to be a couple of kids parked. If the cops drive by, and they often do, they will run them off. So on a couple of occasions, my husband has invited the kids to park in our driveway. They are still several hundred feet from our house, so it is completely secluded, and the cops won't bother them there.

I'm not crazy about this. My husband says it gives the kids a safe place, and if we run them off they are just going to go somewhere else that may not be safe. That may be true, but I wonder if allowing these kids to "park" on our property exposes us to some sort of liability.

Do kids still make out in cars?

Around here they do - like right up my driveway.

My husband and I live on a large piece of wooded property. Our house sits well back on the property and can't been seen from the road. There are no houses nearby, and there's not much traffic, so our road frontage is fairly secluded.

Every now and then at night we will catch a glimpse of a stationary light on our road frontage. My husband will walk up there to find out who it is, and it always turns out to be a couple of kids parked. If the cops drive by, and they often do, they will run them off. So on a couple of occasions, my husband has invited the kids to park in our driveway. They are still several hundred feet from our house, so it is completely secluded, and the cops won't bother them there.

I'm not crazy about this. My husband says it gives the kids a safe place, and if we run them off they are just going to go somewhere else that may not be safe. That may be true, but I wonder if allowing these kids to "park" on our property exposes us to some sort of liability.

Lots of teenagers nowadays just use an Uber and haven't gotten their drivers license as of yet. That's what I'm hoping my 16 year old does since I know our auto insurance will probably double if not to even higher once he gets his license..
I mean eventually he'll need it when he goes off to college but he doesn't need his license his senior year since his high school is within walking distance. Trying to prolong the inevitable.

It's kind of your husband to allow the kids to use the driveway for that purpose. Not all heroes wear capes tell him I said that about him 🙂

thats actually just kinda sweet !!

Back