Would you make out with my vagina?

celined

Virgin
I’ve had this though that the next time I do it with someone I want them to really just be so obsessed with me that they make out with my vagina. She just wants some kisses from some full lips with licking and sucking. Is this a sex position? Has anyone done this before or heard of it? Not just eating someone out but actually making out with the entire vagina. Who would be an ideally good candidate? If you’ve done it would you do it again/ is it a regular part of sex for you?

I’ve had this though that the next time I do it with someone I want them to really just be so obsessed with me that they make out with my vagina. She just wants some kisses from some full lips with licking and sucking. Is this a sex position? Has anyone done this before or heard of it? Not just eating someone out but actually making out with the entire vagina. Who would be an ideally good candidate? If you’ve done it would you do it again/ is it a regular part of sex for you?
I make out with pussy lips the same way I make out with face lips 😂👅

I love worshipping pussy, I could do it every day.

Absolutely. It is a big part of what we do. It is super yummy:)

Sounds divine. 🥂🤩🥂

Around here I call that foreplay.

I don't know if this is what you mean, but I was making out with a woman but didn't have any condoms, so I didn't want to penetrate her but she badly needed an orgasm. I massaged her thighs and slowly worked my way up to her pussy, then I teased her clit by rubbing it gently and tapping, and doing this over and over. Then I work one finger into her pussy, and then a second and third. With my fingers in her pussy, I started to lightly press upward against her gspot and caress in a circular motion while my tongue flicked and circled her clit. She came really hard. Then I teased her some more by finger fucking her, then withdrawing and spanking her clit, then finger fucking again and spanking again over and over till she was begging and screaming. Then again, I played with her gspot and clit and she orgasmed in a huge way. This went on for 2 hours. When she was totally spent, then I asked and received a blow job.
I figured lesbians do this all the time and have incredible orgasms, why not with a guy

I love doing this! Getting my tongue right in her too

I LOVE doing this with my wife. Kissing and nibbling her lips, running my tongue up and down her slit and sending it probing as deep as I can. Using the very tip of my tongue to tease her clit. It gets me almost as turned on as her!

I LOVE doing this with my wife. Kissing and nibbling her lips, running my tongue up and down her slit and sending it probing as deep as I can. Using the very tip of my tongue to tease her clit. It gets me almost as turned on as her!
Definitely and I’ll admit laying on the bed on my stomach as I’m making out with my wife’s pussy it’s turned me on so much just the friction and pressure I’m putting on my cock has led to many times me cumming on the bed.

My favorite sex act is eating pussy. My wife has a full bush. When she lowers her cunt onto my face, I open-mouth kiss her whole crotch. I suck on the hair and tug it lightly with my lips. I kiss and rub my face all over every inch of her sweetness. She gets so wet and that it doesn't take long for her pussy open up for me and I lick up and down and tongue-fuck her pussy. Then I love to suck on her pussylips and run my tongue between them, tug on them, bite them gently. By then she is squirming to get my mouth on her clit. I love to tease her clit, but she gets so hot she just explodes on my face. I love it.

I only wish we could do all that over an hour or two. In real life it takes two minutes and then she wants a quick fuck.

Definitely and I’ll admit laying on the bed on my stomach as I’m making out with my wife’s pussy it’s turned me on so much just the friction and pressure I’m putting on my cock has led to many times me cumming on the bed.
I've done the same thing many times. I love to eat pussy!

Back