ManO’s Latest Lodge

ManOSafety

Literotica Guru
It’s been a while, but I’m going to try and visit for a bit and see if I can reconnect. If we have had the pleasure of interacting previously and you’d like to again, I hope to hear from you. If we have never stumbled across one another, I’d like to make your acquaintance.

About me, well I’ve been around Lit off and on for quite a long time. I’ve had spurts with a lot of activity in the SRP and in the Playground.

WifeOSafety and I have recently become empty nesters, but I don’t know what that really means yet.

I like to join in on wordplay threads, geography, movie and music threads. Sometimes picture threads capture my attention. I’ll tend to stay away from political or societal threads because I’m here for escape not to argue.

The comfy chairs and sofas are open to everyone. Help yourself to a cold drink and sit back and relax a bit.

Checking in, straightening things up a bit before sitting on the back deck and relaxing.

It’s been a while, but I’m going to try and visit for a bit and see if I can reconnect. If we have had the pleasure of interacting previously and you’d like to again, I hope to hear from you. If we have never stumbled across one another, I’d like to make your acquaintance.

About me, well I’ve been around Lit off and on for quite a long time. I’ve had spurts with a lot of activity in the SRP and in the Playground.

WifeOSafety and I have recently become empty nesters, but I don’t know what that really means yet.

I like to join in on wordplay threads, geography, movie and music threads. Sometimes picture threads capture my attention. I’ll tend to stay away from political or societal threads because I’m here for escape not to argue.

The comfy chairs and sofas are open to everyone. Help yourself to a cold drink and sit back and relax a bit.
welcome back from someone how has not met you until now. I am Kimberly, 29 single business woman. I agree about politics , Not Here- here is for escape an pleasue !

Hey, just stumbled across this. Hope you're doing well!

I have been writing erotica for the last 6 years as a retirement hobby. I have tried to cover a variety of topics from my own curious youth, to man eating alien invasions. Anyways, I've finally found a bunch of people that seem to enjoy my wacky imagination.

Back