Lit Homeless Shelter

I’m Asking permission to post in this thread again , no real reason other then when you walk into a thread and people don’t really know U , it could be weird , like a lurker that wants to make a first post as a example.

if anyone has a problem with that just use the 😡 , no worries , 🧁💐

true story , they don’t allow everyone in a homeless shelter, it’s a faith based community that has rules and a screening protocol.

cheers 🍻

Last edited:
I’m Asking permission to post in this thread again , no real reason other then when you walk into a thread and people don’t really know U , it could be weird , like a lurker that wants to make a first post as a example.

if anyone has a problem with that just use the 😡 , no worries , 🧁💐

true story , they don’t allow everyone in a homeless shelter, it’s a faith based community that has rules and a screening protocol.

cheers 🍻

You are more than welcome. Make yourself at home.

well,it,s maybe foolish but i feel sometimes,,homeless,,here on literotica,a bit like the 5th weel on the wagon.I realy like the members here,and i hope to get a realy close beautifull kinky relationship with someone here that goes further than a comment or a like or love etc,nothing wrong with that ,i love to receive nice comments etc but i miss something,and because i,m from Belgium,i feel a bit jealous at USA members,they,re connected and are the biggest group on this forum.So do you understand i feel a bit homeless on the forum but don,t be worried ,i love them all and it,s a turn on to see there are naughty kinky people all over the world,so far away but sooooo close!!!!💋💋💋

well,it,s maybe foolish but i feel sometimes,,homeless,,here on literotica,a bit like the 5th weel on the wagon.I realy like the members here,and i hope to get a realy close beautifull kinky relationship with someone here that goes further than a comment or a like or love etc,nothing wrong with that ,i love to receive nice comments etc but i miss something,and because i,m from Belgium,i feel a bit jealous at USA members,they,re connected and are the biggest group on this forum.So do you understand i feel a bit homeless on the forum but don,t be worried ,i love them all and it,s a turn on to see there are naughty kinky people all over the world,so far away but sooooo close!!!!💋💋💋
I'm sorry you feel left out. Any time you want some friendly conversation, like most on here, I always welcome a friendly DM.

Ummm. Spring where I am. Means I'm gardening. Warm weather means I'm outside more. Not flying the keyboard fantastic. Exhausted and ready for bed when in the winter I'd be flirting and chasing virtual skirts. So..yeah. seasons.

Also...all of the social media platforms have some form of community happening which dilutes the attention away from lit.

Plus, less people are literate. This is becoming a bit of an anachronism when I don't need to understand grammar or sentence structure to do a boob drop on TikTok and get 1000s of views.

For what it is worth, I never noticed any drama. Not compared to drama we've had here in the past. Unless it was something that went off Lit I never noticed it. But if I am the one who caused anything (I often am), I hope someone lets me know. It's never my goal to bother people.

There are times when I feel "homeless" here. I am a bit of a loner so that is not a deal breaker for me...however...I also think there are more men here than women and that doesn't help trying to make the kind of friends etc. that I want . It also seems that many men have written to the females here and semi alienated them as well making it even more difficult to break the walls down.
Just my observation in my search for friends.

I actually found lit a fair while ago .. 15 odd years ago after being stuck at home after a car accident.. I also found another chat site. I had more contact with people from the chat site than from lit .. I also met a couple of people from that chat site in person approx 12 months after my time in the Rahab centre was over and I could get out and about once again .. The internet was the only real social contact for me at that time and Sayed my sanity I think .. I have actually been ridiculed for having imaginary friend I think was close to exact words.
I can relate to people over COVID times reaching out to the web for social interaction I actually enjoyed the chat site more as the conversations were not entirely sexual that sex did come up from time to time of course. As I would sleep for a few hours then wake in pain I was on chat at all sorts of hours .. After a while I would chat to same people majority of time .. A lot of night shift workers of a night while they were not busy .. I found a new world I never knew of in the past to stimulate my mind

I have been on and off of this site for years. I mainly read the stories. I have posted in the personal ads a few times but I haven’t really had a chance to build a community. So I understand the homeless thing. I don’t have a place I fit in here. I will get random messages but nothing very long lasting at all.

What an interesting topic and so relevant for me. Way back when I first came to lit it was about friendships and banter and finding myself. I learned a lot about myself and I found more.
I also found some of my very best friends, had a deep meaningful relationship that was both online and off that lasted 5 years.
I’ve never been a casual kinda girl. :)
And I’m sorta back but mostly because I miss the playful part of all this, and yet I don’t know if you only get that once, if it never is as silly and fun (and I’ll say fun again) as it is before something changes you
Whether its life, a broken heart, career whatever, but I don’t know if you can come back and experience it the same again or not. It’s left me feeling like I don’t really know anyone here anymore, maybe not even myself right now.

Last edited:
What an interesting topic and so relevant for me. Way back when I first came to lit it was about friendships and banter and finding myself. I learned a lot about myself and I found more.
I also found some of my very best friends, had a deep meaningful relationship that was both online and off that lasted 5 years.
And I’m sorta back but mostly because I miss the playful part of all this, and yet I don’t know if you only get that once, if it never is as silly and fun (and I’ll say fun again) as it is before something changes you
Whether it slide, a broken heart, career whatever, but I don’t know if you can come back and experience it the same again or not. It’s left me feeling like I don’t really know anyone here anymore, maybe not even myself right now.
Glad to see you back

Whether it slide, a broken heart, career whatever, but I don’t know if you can come back and experience it the same again or not. It’s left me feeling like I don’t really know anyone here anymore, maybe not even myself right now.
Of course it is different. We see what we want to see. We want what was...but here we are here...not then. It can't be the same.

Story time. Many here know I have a long history of attending 12-step meetings. Life has moved me all around this country. I kept looking for the magic I felt in my first home group. It wasn't there. Duh. I was being stupid. I was looking for what was...missing what is. It took me years of being sad before I realized...it was me that was holding myself back from seeing something new.

Anyway...I am glad to see you tink.

Whether its life, a broken heart, career whatever, but I don’t know if you can come back and experience it the same again or not. It’s left me feeling like I don’t really know anyone here anymore, maybe not even myself right now.
I'm glad you're here, love. It is different than it was before. A lot of different people, different threads, etc. It took me awhile to find my place here again, but it was so worth it when I did. I'm happy to hold your hand, either here or off Lit, whatever you need.

I'm glad you're here, love. It is different than it was before. A lot of different people, different threads, etc. It took me awhile to find my place here again, but it was so worth it when I did. I'm happy to hold your hand, either here or off Lit, whatever you need.
We don’t know each other Indie, but you’re good people. Kindness like yours is a rare and appreciated thing.

Howdy. This is my first attempt at a semi-serious thread, so please bear with me if I ramble a bit getting to the point.

I’d like to start a thread for people to say what their Lit experience has been to them. Did you meet your best friend here? Find love? Get your heart broken?

Most importantly, I’d like this to be a home for the homeless. Anything you want to talk about. Anything goes, just be kind. We are all friends and neighbors. A community.
Interesting forum title, muddler35 - and very interesting to read the posts here. It would be nice to have a community here. :)

My Lit experience has had its ups and downs over the years.
I'm glad for the many friendships I've made, though many have ran its course too, and that's always sad.
Am currently wondering about one that's been 5-years (and counting)...sigh.

Interesting forum title, muddler35 - and very interesting to read the posts here. It would be nice to have a community here. :)

My Lit experience has had its ups and downs over the years.
I'm glad for the many friendships I've made, though many have ran its course too, and that's always sad.
Am currently wondering about one that's been 5-years (and counting)...sigh.
Thanks for posting @asian2015 ! I agree with all of that. The transient nature of friendships here can be difficult. I’m not great at coping with that either, but there are so many amazing people here that I’ve learned to embrace the people around me and accept that other people move on. It still kinda sucks though.

Thanks again for chiming in!

I have been on Lit since early 2000s. I think this is my 3rd or 4th user name.

I started on AdultChatNetwork (ACN) if anyone remembers that. It was IRC based. Then found my way to the Lit Chat, which wasn't the best app to chat on compared to a IRC client. Then I found my way to the stories and the forum.

Over the years, I have been mostly private. Lurked, posted a few pics to fish for comments. I was usually in DMs rather than boards, so in that sense, I don't have a home on Lit.

For the past couple of years, I tried to be more present in the boards but I didn't find a home. I rarely felt welcome. And I rarely tried to blend in.

Over the last year, I tried being open to people. I found a great friend, I found my favourite person on Lit, she is still my favourite person. I think that's the closest I can say I found more affection than ever.

I can’t say I found love. I wasn’t looking for it. I’m still not looking for it. But yeah, I’m one of the homeless on Lit.

Thank you for this thread.

Last edited:
my preference is to be a free range scum bag !! But I can say I’m one of a kind and never been an Alt. 👿🏴‍☠️🤙

Thank you for starting this thread, muddler. Reading through the history tonight, it hit a lot of different notes and feels within me that are very similar.

In general/in real life, I’ve always felt like an outsider. Different. Don’t make friends easily, but when I do - I’ve got your back forever.

When we got our first computer as a kid, the internet as a teenager, it opened up this world of people to meet and talk to. Somewhere I could stand up and say hello… without literally standing up and saying hello. 😂 (This is a big deal, for my fellow introverts!)

Later, I’d say - my late teens and early 20s - was my “golden age” where I found that blend of extroverted introvert. And it felt mostly natural, like myself. I could get along with anyone. Lend an ear to anyone. Folks wanted to talk and hang with me.

As the years passed and I’ve gotten older (heavy sigh!) I notice that there’s really… just introvert left, mostly. I crave the human interaction, but I don’t want the fluffy… er, at least not all the time. 😉 (I still want that close bond, for example: seeing a meme that I know someone will like, and I feeling compelled to share it.) I want to geek out. I want to get bubbly. I want to be wholly, genuinely me (and I’m slowly rekindling that sense of, I’m desirable as wholly, genuinely me).

I’ve gotten big feels here, been open book here, had so much crazy sexy fun message time here… the connections are delicious. I have friends I’ve connected with off Lit. I’ve explored the thoughts of my own wants and desires in an open, non-judgmental space. The connections, tho… fuck yes, when they work.

My history on Lit is short, but I’ve already seen those flickers shine hot and heavy, and wane. It may just be the way love is in general, methinks.

I feel like, as I’m winding down this book of a post, that I should have prefaced that it’s like a Seinfeld episode: all about nothing. 😂 In reality, it’s about all the things.

I hope this tired, post-work book makes a semblance of sense, anyway. I think it will… you all seem like good people. 🥰 Thanks for the home for the night.

I've been very lonely here lately. No one talks to me. I'm sure many have me on the ignore list. Even the few who say they are friends, never PM me to check up.

I feel like there is nothing I can contribute to threads, because my life is so different. I don't have sexy exploits to share. I don't have a marriage or kids to complain about. I don't work in an office or anything, Im a security guard.

Most people ignore the posts I do make. And yes, I tend to go on depression orgies of self destructive postings. But even when it's something else I post, it gets overlooked.

I'm invisible here as well as in rl. Not one person seems to see anything in me worth paying any kind of attention to. Maybe it's just because I've worn out my welcome and pissed everyone off.

Anyway, I just needed to put this somewhere. Carry on.
Hey, Nevyn. I can only speak for myself, but I’ve replied to your comments or tagged you in threads a few times. I never expect any particular response, but when someone never replies or reacts I just assume they don’t want to engage with me in that way or on those topics. All of that is totally fine, but then I naturally am less likely to proactively engage in the future. Board banter and discussions are great, but you need to volley back 😊

Back