Mama Blu's

I know where Joy's hands have been. Y'all should be scared. :eek:

Hey 1sick! How's things? Gotta answer cover. What is your favorite cupcake/frosting combo?

TF~ You got a house? Cool. Gonna show it to me? Pleeeasee:kiss:

MrNo~ I blame you for the frosting melee that has occurred in my bar! Now get that frosting off Joy and help me clean up! [laughs]

Tomatoes can also be fun. But nothing compares to bananas.
Sorry I will pass on the bananas I do not like the taste of them. Now if you are talking about a piece of anatomy resembling a banana then I am all for THAT!!!!

Sorry I will pass on the bananas I do not like the taste of them. Now if you are talking about a piece of anatomy resembling a banana then I am all for THAT!!!!

It depends how you season the banana. :eek:

My middle finger is like a small banana. Is that what you meant?

Cover Charge Tues. 11/26

Hey y'all!!

Okay.. so things have calmed down, hopefully. :eek:

Yesterday I have to say was a rough day for me. A lot of stuff that just drained me. But there were moments when I forgot about it and was able to smile and laugh. Watching y'all post definitely had me smiling. :D

So today's cover is going to continue that... post something that makes you laugh. It can be a joke, a picture, a clip, a song... anything. All it has to do is bring a smile to your face and maybe a little chuckle.

This makes me crack up every time I watch it. Thanks, Mr Wonderful! :D:kiss:

Blu :kiss:

Hey y'all!!

Okay.. so things have calmed down, hopefully. :eek:

Yesterday I have to say was a rough day for me. A lot of stuff that just drained me. But there were moments when I forgot about it and was able to smile and laugh. Watching y'all post definitely had me smiling. :D

So today's cover is going to continue that... post something that makes you laugh. It can be a joke, a picture, a clip, a song... anything. All it has to do is bring a smile to your face and maybe a little chuckle.

This makes me crack up every time I watch it. Thanks, Mr Wonderful! :D:kiss:

Blu :kiss:

Hi Blu

I have this cartoon under the glass on my desk. When things get too crazy it really makes me laugh.

tumblr_mskietMHRc1s754npo1_500.jpg

Back