Day Drinker's Club

NudistDavid

Naughty & Playful ..
The idea for this thread is for people who may be off from work, taking a break or just like to drink during the day, a place to drop in and tell us what you're drinking and what's going on ... This isn't a 'PG' thread, so let your hair down (or whatever else wants to come down) ...It's just to have fun while you're taking a few, non-happy hour sips! My name is David, and consider me your bartender, at the moment.

I'm sipping a Miller Light at the moment, waiting for people to come in ... Was doing a little wine earlier, and even had a tequila shot!

Summer Shandy at the moment.
Well Hi Dphillips ... Sorry I missed you ... It's Saturday, and I'm bouncing from vodka, to wine, to beer ... I won't be behind the bar too long today, as I have company at home ... But feel free to make yourself at home, and make your own pour! And remember, clothing is always optional here ...

Currently on Malibu and pineapple but will hit the Cava and cocktails later and maybe a few shots

Currently on Malibu and pineapple but will hit the Cava and cocktails later and maybe a few shots
That sounds delicious! Wish I could have poured it for you ... I'm about ready to have a brandy shot ... Enjoy your Saturday!

Treating myself to a G&T this afternoon.
Sounds wonderful ... I just finished a little brandy, and ready for a little shot of tequila ... Now score the The Champps, on the jukebox ...

Last edited:
OK ... It's after 5:00, and we're in the hands of Lit's Happy Hour thread ... See y'all at 8am

It's just after 8:00am is CST, and I'm having a little vodka and coke ... Anyone else started?

Nothing like a 15 dollar Bloody Mary at the airport… I’m not paying so I shouldn’t complain.
Yeah ... $15 for a Bloody Mary (I love BM's); that's fair! It's like all reality stops when you go to an airport ... Glad you didn't have to pay!

I

Im going to try this!
Oh, they are very good, and refreshing! Especially on a hot day ... To do them completely right, a little salt on the rim ... But I hardly ever do that anymore ... One of my faves!

Oh, they are very good, and refreshing! Especially on a hot day ... To do them completely right, a little salt on the rim ... But I hardly ever do that anymore ... One of my faves!
Yep.. the Bartender salted the rim..

Back