Your Favorite Quote(s)

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves, and under a just God cannot long retain it." -- Abraham Lincoln

“Fight for the things that you care about. But do it in a way that will lead others to join you.”

—Ruth Bader Ginsburg

They don't learn 'em nuffing nowadays

One of a group of mums waiting for their children at a London primary school

“Relative humidity is watching the sweat roll down your sister’s back, as you’re doing her doggie style!” 🤦🏽‍♂️

We're blind to our blindness. We have very little idea of how little we know. We're not designed to know how little we know.

Daniel Kahneman

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering." - Tom Waits

“You won’t forget a woman like her. easily anyway. Once you cross paths with Magic it’s hard to see life the same.”

~Nikki Roew

"While many fall for the allure of physicality, I found myself captivated by the ethereal connection of our souls, ignited by the tender gaze of those mesmerizing eyes. In that fleeting moment, our spirits intertwined, pulling me into a realm of love beyond the confines of mere flesh."

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”

–A. A. Milne

Clean and sober, one day at a time.

Attachments

• 4087098-Paul-Henderson-Quote-Take-one-day-at-a-time-Allow-yourself-to.jpg
    4087098-Paul-Henderson-Quote-Take-one-day-at-a-time-Allow-yourself-to.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 3
“Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this earth. Life is fleeting. And if you’re ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky, when the stars are strung across the velvety night, and when a shooting star streaks through the blackness turning night into day, make a wish…think of me…and make your life spectacular.
I know I did.”—Robin Williams

“After I die, I shall return to earth as a gatekeeper of a bordello and I won't let any of you enter.”
- Toscanini insulting an orchestra

lol

Back