Sisters new hired hand (closed)

Zack looked deeply into Melony's eyes wishing that there was a way he could calm her worries. Shooting her back a little smile as if to congratulate her again on her quick thinking in not allowing their very nosy aunt to snoop around upstairs.. As the two women passed him on the way to his parents old bedroom he stole a quick glance at his sisters perfect ass gently swaying back and forth in his favorite dress. Snapping himself out of his light trance he turned to retrieve their aunt's heavy luggage from the foyer.

Zack grumbled as he picked up the luggage and headed to his parents old room. He knew he had finally scored some serious points with his sister after she had repeatedly howled out his name while cumming all over his face in the shower and now Aunt Trudy had to pull one of her surprise visits and fuck up everything."Perfect timing as always" he thought now standing outside his parents bedroom door. Hearing Melly and Aunt Trudy talking in the bathroom, he quickly slipped into the room placing all her luggage by the bed then tiptoeing back out the door unnoticed.

Avoiding the old wooden steps that only he and Melly knew creaked, Zack made his way back down the stairs and went to the refrigerator to grab himself a can of beer. He took a few sips trying to think of where he and his sister could safely be alone now that their aunt would be snooping around probably listening to their conversations and watching everything they do. That thought took well under a minute as Zack bolted out the front door making a beeline for Hero's barn. He gave Melly's favorite horse a good patting down before going over to the corner to look for another feed bag.

Melony and her Aunt were making small talk as she help her Aunt settle into her parents room. She showed her Aunt the adjoining bathroom and the closet filled with towels, soap and toilet paper. After every thing was put away she asked her Aunt if she had a reason for the visit other than wanting to see her.

She stared at her Aunt waiting for her answer. It looked as Aunt Trudy was about to say something serious to her but suddenly she said that she was going to take a nap. Melony just looked at her ready to ask her what was wrong when her Aunt said she was going to take a nap. Melony knew her Aunt was dismissing her and turned on her heel a bit annoyed and left the room. She stomped upstairs and throw herself into cleaning up a bit. She decided to sneak out to the barn to feed her horse. She quietly left the house and snuck to the barn. She was surprised to find Zack there, "Oh here is where your hiding out. You know Zack something is up with our Aunt. I questioned her about it and she dismissed me with saying she wanted a nap.

Last edited:
Zack grabbed one of the two remaining feed bags that he found laying in the corner of the barn and then headed over towards Hero. As Zack was putting the feed bag in place so the hungry horse could eat he smiled to himself when hearing his sisters voice behind him. Turning his head he was pleased that Melly was still wearing his favorite dress and couldn't help but compliment how pretty she looked. "Why would I be hiding from the most beautiful woman in the county...the country for that matter..?"

He listened to what else Melony had to tell him about their Aunt Trudy as he walked over to and then behind her. "Who knows what she wants, I figure it's either some legal crap or she just wants to harass us again like when Mom and Dad were still around" Zack gave his sister a tight bear hug kissing her shoulder area, hair, and up to the nape of her neck. "Why the fuck do we need her here anyway sis all she'll do is spoil all our fun." He frowned a little at the thought of that while giving his sisters ample breasts a playful loving squeeze.

"So I guess I'll have to make a supply run into town while you stay here and keep an eye on our favorite Aunt...I really wanted both of us to go darlin' but..damn...what could she want?"

Last edited:
Even though Melony was worried about why her Aunt had come she could not stop a smile of pleasure as I brother complimented her, "Why would I be hiding from the most beautiful woman in the county...the country for that matter..?"

She knew she stop the worry she felt even with the pleasure she felt from her brothers compliment. She turned her head to the side to see where her brother had gone only to find him behind her as he told her, "Who knows what she wants, I figure it's either some legal crap or she just wants to harass us again like when Mom and Dad were still around." His words did not comfort her but his hug did as he kissed her shoulder area, hair and the nape of her neck. She began to breath heavy as Zack commented, "Why the fuck do we need her here anyway sis all she'll do is spoil all our fun." She groaned as Zack squeezed her breasts.

Excitement was running through her as Zack's annoyed voice filter through her pleasure, "So I guess I'll have to make a supply run into town while you stay here and keep an eye on our favorite Aunt...I really wanted both of us to go darlin' but..damn...what could she want?" She rested the back of her head against his chest, "I don't know but I have a feeling she has some kind of plan in her mind. She seems to be afraid to tell me what it is."

Zack felt a rush of emotions when his sister rested the back of her head against his chest in what could only be described as happiness and contentment. If he didn't know any better she seemed to briefly grind her ass into his crotch area while resting her head causing his cock to twitch. It finally felt to him like his Melly was beginning to see him as a man who truly loved her and whom she could trust with her life if ever need be.

After lovingly squeezing and cupping his sisters large breasts Zack slid his arms down her sides finally sliding his strong hands around her waist to gently massage her soft belly area where he hoped his seed had taken hold in her womb. "Did you find your black bra under my?..I mean I apologize for the..uhh....it was before we..*sighs*..Will you forgive me for its condition if I finish fixing the roof in here?" Zack playfully whispering into his womans ear after pointing upwards towards the back of Hero's stable. Continuing to kiss the nape of her neck and shoulder area he stopped for a moment to lift up Melony's long golden hair inhaling the scent then letting it fall back down partly over his face and the rest down her back.

"Mmmmm...I've been sensing the same thing sis, I think we better stay on our toes while she's here so she doesn't suspect anything is going on between us." *continues kissing the nape of your neck but more passionately* "I mean fuck, one of the first things she said to me after I opened the door and let her in was how I'm spending so much time with you and not my ex-fiance and how it's so called unnatural as she put it. I think our aunt also has an eye on the whole property, you do remember Melly how much she always wanted it and even seemed angry at the reading of Mom and Dad's will when she didn't get it?

Last edited:
Melony relaxed against Zack and realized she felt safe in his arms. She had a moment of shame but it disappeared as he held her firmly against him. She thought of her Aunt and knew that she would probably have to fight her which was going to be hard as she was the last of her parent's generation. She remembered when her parents were alive and fighting her for their own independence. She knew her Aunt had something going on but there was nothing she could do as the will clearly left the property to herself and her brother. The lawyer had told them all that so her Aunt was clearly out of the picture.

She relaxed even more as Zack squeezed and cupped her breasts before sliding his arms down her sides to gently and comfortingly to her waist. She pressed the back of her head against his chest as he massaged her belly. She was relaxing for the first time since her Aunt had appeared. She shushed him as he asked and then apologized about her black bra. She laughed and told him, "I will take you up on fixing the roof". She pressed herself closer to him as he kissed her neck and shoulder.

She sighed as Zack reminded her of their Aunt, "Mmmmm...I've been sensing the same thing sis, I think we better stay on our toes while she's here so she doesn't suspect anything is going on between us." She whispered your right as he kissed her neck and listened a he spoke, "I mean fuck, one of the first things she said to me after I opened the door and let her in was how I'm spending so much time with you and not my ex-fiance and how it's so called unnatural as she put it. I think our aunt also has an eye on the whole property, you do remember Melly how much she always wanted it and even seemed angry at the reading of Mom and Dad's will when she didn't get it? She opened her eyes and growled out, "She will never get this place, it is ours, the will is iron clad."

While continuing to kiss her neck and shoulder areas Zack felt his cock twitch and stiffen when his sister pressed her body closer against his. "She will never get this place, it is ours, the will is iron clad." No time for any more fun now.. Zack thought hearing her growl out her long lasting dislike for their aunt, sensing a slight tone of worry in her voice. What the fuck is she here for..something about the will..? he thought as Melly's feeling of worry spread to his in the form of annoyance.

"Don't worry Melly I doubt she has anything big to drop on us, like I said she's probably just here to snoop around and harass us since she has nothing better to do after Uncle Rufus passed away." Releasing his sisters big luscious breasts and turning her around Zack lovingly kissed her forehead telling her in his most convincing tone "Melly everything will be all right I'm almost sure of it...and after I get back I promise I'll get right to work on the roof he quipped giving her a warm mischievous smile. Listen gorgeous how about you take old Hero here for a long ride around the vineyards, you know that always washes your worries away and makes you happy.

I won't be that long in town getting supplies and figure Aunt Trudy will be sleeping in Mom and Dad's old room for awhile, but uhh just in case I don't think we should leave her alone in the house for too long I mean who knows what.." Not being able to finish out his thoughts his sisters gaze followed his own to the very expensive looking sedan pulling into the edge of the driveway.

Melony let herself feel comfort in her brother's arms. Even as he kissed her neck and shoulders she found her body relaxing. She had forgotten how hard she had fought him and gave into a comfort zone that she had refused to fall into before this worry about her Aunt's devious plans kept whirling in her mind. Yes she was strong but right now she needed comfort and her Zack was giving her that.

She hoped he was right that she didn't have anything up her sleeve but still a tightness in her stomach told her she didn't totally believe that. She whispered, "I hope your right Zack but we have to be on guard, she is a devious woman. She was frowning when Zack let go of her breasts and turned her around to kiss her forehead. She looked up at him like a worried child as he assured her everything would be alright. She nodded her head when he said he would get started on the roof once he got back. His warm mischievous smile made her giggle. She nodded her head as he suggested she take Hero for a ride around the vineyard. It was true she needed to check on the grape's growth and he was right that did always wash away her worries. Work was always the positive thing to do.

She nodded her head as he told her he would not be that long in town. She hoped he was right that Aunt Trudy would sleep as she couldn't trust herself not to throw the old woman out. She saw the strange look on her brother's face and turned just in time to see a strange car pull into the driveway. She growled, "Who the hell is this now."

She pushed away from her brother and was out the door, glaring at the man who had just stepped out of his car. She got control of her temper, took a deep breath and changed her expression as she stepped out from the barn. She marched up to the man and asked, "Is there something I can help you with?"

Last edited:
Zack felt a surge of what could only be described as an intense protectiveness of his sister Melony as he felt her soft body relax and seemingly melt into his arms. He tried his best to assure her that everything would be all right as she looked up at him with the eyes of a worried child but sensed that he wasn't entirely successful. When Melly smiled and nodded her head in agreement with all he said Zack turned to Hero making sure her saddle was safely in place.

When finally satisfied with the placement of the saddle he turned back towards his sister wrapping his arms down around her waist for a loving embrace and French kiss goodbye. Their eyes locked and Zack was in the middle of lowering his head so his lips could press hard against hers when suddenly his sisters eyes followed his gaze towards the large polished black sedan. "Melly wait.."

He called out to his woman but with a low growl and push off of him she was already out the door and halfway down the dirt path leading to the long oval shaped driveway. A well-dressed older man stepped out of the drivers side of the high-end sedan looked around for a bit and noticed a stout blonde haired woman rapidly walking towards him. "Is there something I can help you with?" the woman asked him in what he took as a somewhat demanding tone. "Good afternoon ma'am my name is Lawrence T. Westerbrook Esquire, new head council for the Hutchinson estate. he replied businesslike and apathetically. Would you be so kind as to direct me to a Ms. Trudy Middleton nee' Hutchinson, chief executor?"

Melony was ready to pounce when the man spoke to her,"Good afternoon ma'am my name is Lawrence T. Westerbrook Esquire, new head council for the Hutchinson estate. She stared at the man as he continued to speak, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to a Ms. Trudy Middleton nee' Hutchinson, chief executor?"

She could feel her temper build as she spoke, My Aunt is not the chief executor of the Hutchinson Estate. This land was willed to my Brother and me. My parents owned it not her. Now if you will kindly get back into your car and leave a card with your business phone, I will have my lawyer get in touch with you." She stood her ground. She would not step out of his way.

Zack watched as Melly began talking to some guy in a suit who got out of the car. He frowned for a few seconds wondering who the hell it could be but gradually relaxed deciding someone dressed like that in this little backwoods farming town could only be lost and asking for directions. After staying in the barn awhile more to brush down Hero he checked the time on his phone noticing he was running late for appointments made with important suppliers in town.

Taking another quick glance at his sister and the driver of the car talking at the other side of the long oval driveway Zack wanted to go over and see what was up. Unfortunately he was running late and headed towards his truck instead..with a quick start of the engine he was out of the driveway and headed downtown.

The high-end lawyer eyed Melly suspiciously before calmly answering "I'm sorry, you must be Melony? Melony Hutchinson? So your Aunt would be present? It's extremely important that I see her ma'am, there's a..*ahem* well a hidden clause in your late parents will which my new private client Ms. Trudy Middleton has informed me of.." "May we enter?" the lawyer added pointing up towards the house.

She raised her eyebrow when the lawyer looked at her suspiciously. When he said that she must be Melony, Melony Hutchinson she nodded her head. She did not agree that her Aunt was present. She listened to him until he mentioned a hidden clause in her parents will she stared him down when he spoke of her Aunt Trudy who had informed him of this hidden clause. He asked if they could enter. Melony stared at him for a moment and than told him, "No, you may not. Just give me your card and I will have my lawyer contact you. There is no hidden clause in the original will that is in my lawyers office. Any will that my Aunt may have given you is not a true will from my parents. You may speak to her at my lawyer's office. Believe me she will be leaving my home very quickly. Good day." She stared at him, her eyes as cold as ice.

Once again the high-priced lawyer eyed the increasingly uncooperative woman standing in his path blocking his way to the old beaten down farmhouse. Taking another glance over at the house and giving the stubborn looking woman standing in front of him another once over he grew increasingly agitated.

"Let me be frank Miss..or is it Ms? Unfortunately my valuable time is short with this matter at hand and the information must reach the recipient who happens to be my new client, Ms. Trudy Middleton..of course I can legally have these important documents served by court order but if you wish to make things easier I can leave this copy here at this address which the recipient provided to me. I assume that I CAN have your word that the contents will be for HER EYES ONLY?"

Not waiting for an answer the lawyer reached for his briefcase opening it and handing Melony a large sealed manila folder. "Please make absolutely sure that my new client Ms. Trudy Middleton receives this documentation otherwise I will be forced to seek a warrant from the court to instruct forced entry. Have a pleasant day." he added with an arrogant smirk and nod, quickly retreating to his sedan and speeding away leaving behind a large cloud of dirt.

The large words SENSITIVE LEGAL INFORMATION were boldly printed on the seal of the manila folder now in Melly's hands. Unknown to all but two people were the contents inside which all led to an unusual hidden clause of the
Hutchinson Estate Last Will and Testament.

In legalize:

PARAGRAPH 54C SECTION 12: IN THE UNLIKELY POSSIBILITY OF OUR DAUGHTER MELONY BEING UNWED BY HER 25TH BIRTHDAY THE FULL ESTATE AND EVERYTHING WITHIN SHALL BE PASSED ONTO MY SON ZACHARY. IN THE POSSIBILITY OF MY SON ZACHARY ALSO BEING UNWED BY HIS 25TH BIRTHDAY THEN I HEREBY DECLARE THE FULL ESTATE AND EVERYTHING WITHIN SHALL BE PASSED ONTO MY SISTER-IN-LAW TRUDY. IF THE LAST CASE SHOULD ARISE THEN TRUDY SHALL DISTRIBUTE THE REMAINING PROCEEDS OF THE ESTATE AS SHE SEES FIT."

Checking his watch Zack turned onto the main road which lead into the downtown area where he quickly got started on his long list of supplies. The first two easy stops were warehouses where he was in and out but the third stop was the small town supermarket where like in most small farming towns everybody knew everybody. Quickly going up and down the narrow aisles successfully ducking everyone while picking up everything he needed Zack paid the new cashier manning the the front register.

He was almost out the door when suddenly he heard his name being called from behind by none other than the particularly nosey and suddenly single 36 year old divorcee who lived at the smaller farmhouse next to the Hutchinson vineyard with her parents and grandparents. He nodded at her in acknowledgment hoping to slip out without any long conversation but she scurried up to him pointing out in a raised voice that she hadn't seen him in ages wondering the reason why. "Are you seeing anyone?" she added. Not giving the woman a clear answer she continued prodding him if the new woman he was involved in a new relationship with was someone that she knew.

"Yes Laura as a matter of fact I believe that you do know her, perhaps I'll bring her into town someday and re-introduce you" Zack replied with a smile wishing that he could tell her what he was thinking which was..most of my sisters cum is still dried onto my face if you want to take a closer look.. Upon saying those words the mischievous thought zipped through his mind of his sister still being with him even when she wasn't.

"Well let us know if you need anything at all.." he added not really meaning it but being polite as to not arouse any further suspicions. Take care now. With another nod he was out the door and loading the supplies into his truck for the return trip home.

Last edited:
Melony held the documents in her hands but knew she could not open them. She was not going to put them in her Aunt's hands though. She would wait for her brother to come home and tell him what happened. She thought of the family lawyer but wondered if he would even open the package. She was frightened. She didn't want to lose the home she had always lived in.

She knew she had to throw her Aunt out of the house or she might just kill her. Instead she headed to the barn and saddled her stallion. She put the papers in her saddle bag and mounted her Hero. Tears stun her eyes as she dug her heels into her horse and raced out of the stable.

She did not see her brother's car coming up the road. Her distress was all consuming as she dug her heels into her horse again. She knew she was like a lose cannon as she gave Hero his head and let him run as he pleased.

After loading the rest of the supplies into his truck Zack made a beeline for home not even stopping for gas. He couldn't quite put a finger on it but there was something about the way Melly was wildly waving her arms around at the stranger in the driveway that didn't quite sit right with him.

Barreling down the main road he swerved onto the dirt path leading to the farmhouse. Zack noticed at the last second a beautiful woman with long flowing hair in a dress riding a horse galloping off in the distance. He smiled to himself feeling a rush of contentment knowing how much his sis and future wife loved to ride Hero around the vineyard especially when checking on the grape plants statuses. He thought for a second about going after her but then decided that she probably wanted some alone time with her favorite horse so just let her be.

Glad to see no sign of the stranger around from earlier he parked his truck far up the driveway to offload the supplies. Opening the front door he let himself into the house. There was no sign of Aunt Trudy around so he figured she must still be sleeping or lounging around somewhere. He put away the food and drink and other supplies and when the coast was clear he slipped upstairs to Melly's old bedroom where he placed a bunch of home pregnancy tests into her medicine cabinet. He glanced around the bathroom looking for her black bra wondering where his sister hid it from him this time. He'll talk to her about that later.

Slipping quietly back downstairs he went outside and back to his truck to grab the last of the supplies which was hardware and roofing supplies. No doubt there would be hell to pay if his sister got back and he wasn't up fixing the hole in the roof that he promised before sundown thinking to himself smiling again.

Tears were streaming down her face as Hero headed for his favorite meadow. He began to slow as he got closer to it which snapped Melody out of her self pitying mood. She realized how dangerously she had rode Hero. He could have snapped a leg and that would have been her fault. When he totally stopped and began to eat she eased herself off of him. She had a moment of self pity but than thought of Hero and began to pet him. She told him, "You are a very good horse Hero, smarter than I as you know when to stop running away." She moved to the small lake and began to scoop up water in her hands and wash her tear stained face.

It was time to think, not to wallow in self pity. She sat down at the bank and tried to think of what to do. The only thing she could think of was that she needed to tell Zack what was going on. First she would have to calm herself down so they could figure out what to do. She was at a loss as emotions were still riding high in her. She tried to relax and take in the scenery but every time she thought of her Aunt anger again assaulted her.

She knew her Aunt had always wanted her to sell the place and give her some money. The old witch had always taken hand offs from her parents but she had never supported her. She sighed and turned to look at Hero and found he was walking her way. She stood as he got closer and than walked to him. When they met she raised her hands and patted both sides of his face. She softly said, "I guess it is time to get back and see what the old bitch has done.

She got back on Hero and walked him back home. She smiled as she saw Zack on the roof fixing it as he had promised. When she got close she waved at him and he waved back. She hoped he was done as they really needed to talk. She got off of Hero and led him into the stable where she wiped him down and started to brush him.

Afternoon sunlight gradually turned into dusk as Zack kneeled on the barn roof spreading out the last area of waterproof tar sealant. Wiping beads of sweat off his brow he heard horse hooves off in the distance feeling a rush of relief when the sound grew closer. After returning Melly's wave with eye contact and a warm smile he continued putting the finishing touches to his work. Already missing his sister and wanting to take another look at her he glanced again to where she was walking with her favorite horse into his stable.

Zack frowned as he watched Melony bow her head down staring at the ground more that Hero instantly knowing something wasn't right. "I doubt old Hero here will ever have to worry about any big old hole up on the roof for a long while darlin'" boomed Zack in a cheerful voice sneaking up behind his startled sister giving her braless breasts a loving squeeze then a big bearhug and kisses on the back of her neck.

Melony smiled as Zack spoke of Hero and the repaired roof. She didn't try to pull away from him as he squeezed her breasts and put his arms around her from behind. She found comfort in his hugs and kisses as she leaned against him. She whispered, "Zack we are headed for trouble, there was a lawyer here that our Aunt had contacted. There is papers in my saddlebag that I am suppose to deliver to our Aunt. I just know she found a loop hole to get hold of our parents home and land. I didn't open the package as it is for her eyes only. I am also afraid of what I will find out. I don't want to lose our home."

"Zack we are headed for trouble, there was a lawyer here that our Aunt had contacted." "Mmm..hmm..mmmrrph..yes that's nice darlin'..." Zack mumbled concentrating much more on kissing Melly and squeezing her large succulent breasts than in what she was telling him. At times Zack felt like he couldn't get enough of Melony's love even thinking about his sisters body all the while fixing the roof. A large wound in his right thumb where he accidentally drove a nail through was the latest proof of that. Suddenly as he reached down gently cupping his sisters pussy what she said dawned on him and his eyes widened while reluctantly letting go of her.

"Lawyer? What lawyer?..Melly calm down...calm down darlin' and tell me EXACTLY what this lawyer said...I guess we'll just have to see what these so-called papers say before Aunt Trudy does.." Trying his best to comfort his frightened sister while wiping her tears Zack felt a surge of pride that she was more and more looking to him as the one person who she could count on to love and protect her in life at any cost.

Melony was lost in the sensations that Zack was causing. It was both calming and exciting until he suddenly asked about the lawyer. She knew that it had finally dawned on him what she had said. She was catching her breath when she gentle untangled herself from her brother's arms and walked to Hero and took the envelope out of the saddle bag. She moved quickly to Zack and told him that the lawyer said it was for their Aunts eyes only and handed it to him and showed him the notice on the envelope itself, 'SENSITIVE LEGAL INFORMATION'.

"Zack that old witch wants to still the property from us so she can sell it and make a great deal of money. I hate her so much now that I am afraid to be in the same room with her as I might kill her. We cannot open the envelope to see what is in it. What are we going to do? I cant lose this place I worked to hard to keep it running." She felt her eyes filling with tears as she looked up at her brother.

Zack took the large manila envelope that Melony handed him and gave her his best reassuring look. "Zack that old witch wants to still the property from us so she can sell it and make a great deal of money." "Relax darlin' ain't nobody going to steal nothin' from us!" he said in a serious tone giving her a deep loving kiss always enjoying the feel of their warm tongues swirl around together in her mouth.

After swapping spit with his sister for a good four or five minutes Zack caught his breath and looked down at the seal on the envelope. A big black 'SENSITIVE LEGAL INFORMATION' notice was plainly stamped on the envelope which Melly showed him.
Thinking out loud he remarked "Melly we need to see what's in this thing before Aunt Trudy does, it could mean the whole vineyard and our future together as a couple...knowing her I don't think she wants to sell the property outright, I think she wants to tear everything up and build a trailer park or parking lot or something." "What are we going to do?" "The best way I can think of to open this thing so we can read it and reseal it again is to steam it open."

Even though the situation at hand was rather dire Zack couldn't help but smile a little bit noticing that his hopefully already pregnant sister was finally referring to them as 'we' even if it was without her really knowing it.

"Darlin' we need a plan..hmm...do you think you can keep our Aunt occupied with something while I steam open the envelope? She'll need to be away from the kitchen..."

Melony looked into her brothers eyes as he reassured her that no one was going to steal anything from them. She felt her fear slowly drain away as he kissed her deeply and she pressed against him feeling calm as she believed in him. Their kisses got deeper and longer and Melly did relax against her brother.

She watched her brother examine the envelope feeling calmer than she had felt by the minute. She believed Zack could fix everything. She nodded her head when he told her they had to see what was in the envelope before their Aunt did. A look of horror showed on her face as he told her that he thought their aunt would tear the property apart maybe make it a trailer par or parking lot. Relief filled her as he explained he could open the envelope with steam and reseal it.
Even though the situation at hand was rather dire Zack couldn't help but smile a little bit noticing that his hopefully already pregnant sister was finally referring to them as 'we' even if it was without her really knowing it.

A grin appeared on Melly's lips as he asked her if she could keep their Aunt busy while he steamed open the envelope. She nodded her head and gave him a quick kiss before she hurried out of the kitchen. She went straight to her room and went to the closet and pulled out huge book filled with pictures that had been her parent's.

She carried it to the bedroom her Aunt was using. She knocked and when her Aunt said to come in Melony put a smile on her face and walked in and shut the door. "Aunt Trudy, look what I have found." She walked over to her Aunt and opened the book, "It was Mom and Dad's and I don't know half of these people, can you tell me who they are." She sat next to her Aunt and opened the book to the first page and smiled as her Aunt began to tell her who the people were and little stories about them.

After an intense heated make-out session swapping spit with his sister in the barn Zack felt more protective of her than ever vowing in his mind to make his older sibling the happiest woman on Earth and to justify her faith in him. He and Melony took a big chance walking back up to the house hand in hand but unless their nosy Aunt happened to be at the other side of the house looking out the window towards the barn their secret would be safe.

Once in the kitchen Zack told Melly of his plan immediately calming the look of horror on her face after he told her what he thought Aunt Trudy's devious plans for the property were. Zack's adoring lustful gaze focused on his sisters large shapely ass after she gave him a quick kiss then turning around and hurrying out of the room. He knew that wicked grin well from their childhoods and how devious his big sister could be eventually grinning to himself wondering what Melly would do to stall Aunt Trudy while he steamed open the 'DO NOT OPEN' envelope to read the important contents inside.

"Oh my..remember Homer dear?" Aunt Trudy blurted out pointing to an old picture of her niece standing next to him at one of her childhood birthday parties. "Homer has his own accounting firm downtown now and a nice young wife from a very well to do family.." the older woman added eyeing her niece up and down with a bit of a sneer."

Zack quickly steamed open the manila envelope quickly rifling through the contents and then resealing it in record time. After turning off the stove burner he began pouring the pot of boiling water down the drain of the kitchen sink when the sound of his sister and aunt screaming in the other room suddenly caught his attention. Hurrying over to his parents old bedroom he swung open the door and saw the two women literally at each others throats. Quickly placing himself between the two women he easily separated them holding one with each arm. Finding himself in an awkward position of loving one female relative and hating the other he nevertheless spoke in a calm and mellow tone. "Ladies..ladies..please...whatever it is I'm sure it can be worked out later. Aunt Trudy, I'm going to need to borrow Melony here as she was going to help me uhh pick out some new wallpaper for my room..." adding as to appear as an afterthought..."oh and you got some kind of special mail delivery, I already signed for it and put in on the kitchen counter."

Last edited:
Melly got right in her Aunts Face and started screaming at her when she obviously gave her a look that she did not appreciate. "I don't need a man to make a living for me. I do quite alright on my own. I'm a hard worker, oh that's right you do not know anything about working. Her Aunt went crazy than and began screaming at her and Melly did not back down. She was surprised when Zack stepped between her and her Aunt.

She quieted as he calmed them both down. Her eyebrow raised but her Aunt could not see that as Zack stood between them as he mentioned the envelope. She went quietly out of the room with him as he led her out of the house and back to the barn. Once there she said, "Are you out of your mind telling her about the envelope, we don't know whats in it. She can rip the land right out from under our feet."

After separating the two women Zack laughed off the few accidental slaps he took from Melly before leading his sister past their Aunt Trudy and out of the room. At first he led her back to the barn but then remembered about his wallpaper story and suggested to his sis that they go get into his pickup truck instead.

"Are you out of your mind telling her about the envelope, we don't know whats in it. She can rip the land right out from under our feet."

"Nah fuck this, come on, we better go out to my truck." When they got to his new pickup truck parked on the partially hidden dirt path behind the barn, he opened the passenger door for his sister helping her in before going around to the drivers side getting in himself. Once in the truck Melly started up yelling at him again, this time in an even more worried tone. When she was finally finished Zack calmly looked over at her loving the way the way his woman's cute little cheeks turned red and quivered whenever she got emotional. He couldn't help but chuckle lightly finding it humorous how she kept underestimating him.

"But we do know what's in it, at least we're going to.." Zack told her taking out his camera-equipped cell phone. Returning her frown that slowly turned into a smile Zack looked over longingly at the tops of his sisters partially exposed soft milky white breasts not being able to control his lust for one second longer. Loving how she decided to not wear a bra under his favorite dress he began massaging Melony's hardening nipples and areola.

"Now before we see what was in the envelope don't you think I deserve a little reward with all I've gone through today with fixing the roof, going into town, and then hatching us this neat little plan?" I'm awfully thirsty and could really could use a nice drink...warm milk sure would hit the spot.." he mumbled licking his lips smirking, giving his sister a look like he wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Back