Sisters new hired hand (closed)

"Stop it Melly stop the bullshit, what we did and have been doing is beautiful, I'm just sorry that we waited so long and I know deep down that you are too." She couldnt believe how stupid her brother was. He actually thought it was alright that he had taken her sexually over and over. Why did he not get that they were brother and sister and if she did get pregnant something would be wrong with their baby. She felt his fingers wiping away her tears as she shivered from so many emotions. She was stunned when he told her there were plenty of happily married brother and sister couples. All he was concerned about was that no one found out.

She stiffened when she felt his finger twirling around her rectum and pushing into it occasionally. She was about to demand that he stop that when he spoke again, "Well darlin' at least you're right about one thing, I'm way beyond just caring about you, I love you Melly." She clucked her tongue and told him, "You dont know what love is, all you want is sex, that is not love. You hurt me just now but you did not care you just wanted your pleasure.

She could not believe it when he massaged her breasts and squeezed her ass as he kissed her. He was not paying any attention to her at all. She felt he was only kissing her to keep her quiet.

Zack had the time of his life licking and lapping away at his sisters asshole and even after all the fun they just had together ending with searing streams of his love juice splashing deep against her bowels here she was acting so cold and bitchy toward him. Sure he loved her more than his own life but sometimes just couldn't understand what was going in his womans head.

"You dont know what love is, all you want is sex, that is not love. You hurt me just now but you did not care you just wanted your pleasure. Not quite believing his ears Zack cuddled up closer to his sister now laying on her side speaking into her ear while still wiping away her tears and caressing her full breasts and bouncy ass. "Why are you fighting what we have together I mean look what I did Melly I just broke up with my long term fiancé because I finally found the woman I love. Does that not prove my....?" *Sighs* Kissing his sobbing sister on her hair and behind her ear he whispered again "Don't worry darlin' if it hurt you too much next time we try anal we'll use plenty of lube." Lowering one of his hands down from her breasts Zack began rubbing his sisters belly and abdomen anxiously dreaming seven or eight months into the future of her belly being fully swelled up pregnant with their first child.

Last edited:
She could not believe that Zack was cuddling her. He began to whisper in her ear tickling it as he cuddled closer to her. She shivered as he caressed her breasts and wiped away her tears. Even his touch to her behind sent excitement through her which she resented. His breath in her ear even brought sensations as he said, "Why are you fighting what we have together I mean look what I did Melly I just broke up with my long term fiancé because I finally found the woman I love. Does that not prove my....?" She began to sob as he kissed hair and behind her ear before telling her, "Don't worry darlin' if it hurt you too much next time we try anal we'll use plenty of lube." She could not believe her ears as she spat out, "Lube, I dont want lube, I dont want you shaft in my ass, dont I have a say in anything you do to me?" She shivered as his hands moved down to her belly and abdomen as it both tickled and excited it, "Will you please stop it."

Zack chuckled as her sharp words knowing that was always Melly's way of saving face when she knew she was dead wrong about something which in this particular instance was their newfound relationship. After giving his sisters full luscious ass another long loving caress and wiping away her tears Zack got up from the bed, stretched a bit, then made his way over to the bedroom window. After pulling up the shade he peered out the window looking over the vineyard to what was to be a beautiful sunrise.

Looking over to the lady he loved still laying on the bed looking at him he smiled warmly at her feeling that he had finally found happiness and satisfaction in the most unexpected of places.

"C'mon sis we better hop into the shower and wash all the cum off of us before Aunt Trudy's visit, remember she's bringing a few people over to look at the place and wants to see...well see how we're getting along." He told her matter-of-factly with a hint of a grin.

Knowing how Melly would probably object and fight him Zack took matters into his own hands by walking over to the bed picking his naked sister up and carrying her with him into the shower. Once they were both in the shower he turned on and tested the spray making sure it was between lukewarm and hot just how she liked it.

Grabbing her bottle of strawberry scented liquid soap he began lathering up his sisters body beginning with her feet and ending with her hair finding himself paying extra special attention to her large jiggling breasts and sensitive pussy.

Last edited:
A look of astonishment came over Melony's face as Zack chuckled. She thought this was no laughing matter. To make matters worse he caressed her ass and wiped away her tears and then got out of bed. She was speechless as he stretched and moved to the window. She wanted to jump up and push him out the window. She was that angry at him. When he turned and smiled at her she could not believe her eyes.

"C'mon sis we better hop into the shower and wash all the cum off of us before Aunt Trudy's visit, remember she's bringing a few people over to look at the place and wants to see...well see how we're getting along." She paled as she thought about her Aunt coming. She had been after her to sell the place and begin to have a life. The fact that she was bringing people with her could mean only one thing. She had found buyers for her place. She was not going to sell but she knew there would be great pressure to do so.

She was thinking about that when suddenly Zack picked her up and carried her to the bathroom and into the shower. She tried to get past him as the water streamed down on her but his big body blocked the way. Suddenly he began to wash her feet moving up her body and exciting her when he washed her breasts and sex. She was under the water when she finally growled, "Zack, I can wash myself, will you please stop it". She couldn't get passed his huge body to get away.

"Zack, I can wash myself, will you please stop it" His sister could barely quit her bitching at him after another futile escape attempt when Zack suddenly pulled her body close to his under the hot shower spray. He stared down into her pretty crystal blue eyes for a few seconds before clamping his lips tightly onto hers kissing her hard and deeply. Melly seemed a bit surprised and even hesitant at first but then when she returned his heated kiss he relished in the fact of her true feelings betraying any more false illusions about their new relationship. He didn't really respond to her weak declaration about being able to wash herself or feel any need to and after releasing her after their long kiss he simply continued with what he was doing washing her lush body but at a slower more measured pace. Zack wondered if his sister noticed his hands rubbing her belly and abdomen area as he imagined her belly soon beginning to swell with the product of their love.

No words really needed to be said as she kept glancing up at him while he washed her body as he usually did Zack knew what his sister was thinking. "Melly everything will work out fine okay we just have to be careful when we're out in public...you're worrying too much...*kissing you again* we just can't let Aunt Trudy or anybody else have any suspicions about us..especially before the sale goes through."

She made a squeeking sound when Zack pulled her under the shower against his hard body. She looked up to say something but the way he stared into her eyes stopped her. His lips suddenly took possession of her lips and for a split moment surprise stopped her from fighting him. Suddenly her body responded to his and she kissed him back with passion. She could feel excitement running through her as she responded with her body and not her mind. When the kiss ended and his hands moved over her body to wash it she was stunned that she had responded to her brothers all consuming kiss. She was trembling as he continued to wash her body. For once she was speechless as she came to grips with the response her body had given to him.

Her mind raced as she tried to logically figure out why she had finally responded to her brother's kiss. She knew her body always responded to his touch but to lose control of her mind, her logic, her ability to fight him off really frightened her. She glanced at him over and over and even became startled when he spoke, "Melly everything will work out fine okay we just have to be careful when we're out in public...you're worrying too much...*She found herself responding to his kiss which confused her before he spoke again, "we just can't let Aunt Trudy or anybody else have any suspicions about us..especially before the sale goes through."

That snapped her out of her confusion as she growled, "I do not want to sell my home, I have put too much work in this place to just give it up." With that she turned away from him and began to step out of the shower.

Zack knew his elder sister could often be a stubborn bitch especially when she didn't get things her way which was another reason why he loved her so. None of his former girlfriends or fiance fought with and cursed at him like Melly did and he quickly grew bored with each of them.
Pleased that her body was responding so well to his persistent soul-searching kisses he released her but hooked an arm around her waist letting her know that he wasn't nearly finished with his washing session.

As that thought crossed his mind Zack had another deeper thought about how short and hard life was, how much time he already wasted on outsider women who he didn't really love and how he had to find a way to tie the knot with his sister as soon as possible. He let her ramble on for awhile about not wanting to sell the place even though he found out that Melly was taking out a loan every month just to pay the farmhands. Luckily she had no idea that he paid all her stupid loans off and was funding payroll and the new machinery needed for the harvest or he probably would have never heard the fucking end of it. Glancing up at her lovingly noting the fire in her pretty blue eyes Zack blurted out was on his mind.

"Melly honey quit your bitching for a second and lift up your feet I want to wash underneath." When she finally did as he asked lifting up her tiny right foot first he carefully kissed and scrubbed his sisters arches clean and after that began slowly sucking on each one of her toes.

Zack had finally let go of her and just looked at her. She wondered what he was thinking about. It struck her she might be able to get away from him but when she tried to break away he quickly hooked his arm around her waist and held her in place. She knew he wasnt through with her yet. She frowned as he just looked into her eyes. She wondered what he was thinking about and hoped it wasn't something that he wished to do to her again.

His silence and the way he looked at her put her on alert. She wondered what he planned to do to her next. She was prepared for another round of arguing when he told her, "Melly honey quit your bitching for a second and lift up your feet I want to wash underneath." That threw her off balance and for several seconds she just stared at him before she lifted her foot. She didnt know what she was going to do about him.

She was taken back when he carefully kissed and scrubbed her foot. She didnt understand his obsession with her body. She moaned out in pleasure as he sucked her toes. She couldnt figure out why that was exciting her. It seemed as wrong as everything he had done to her already. Her voice was shaky as she told him, "That is so wrong, why are you doing that?"

Zack felt his cock begin to rapidly grow and stiffen as he held Melly's tiny foot in his hand and continued sucking each one of her sexy toes. Here his sister should be proud that she had gotten his nine inch cock rock hard three times in a single day he thought to himself not understanding why instead she preferred to always argue with him and act bitchy. He looked back into her beautiful big blue eyes every time she stared at him mentally wishing that he could give someone a million dollars to know what his woman was thinking of whenever she did that.

Shrugging his shoulders and sighing a little at that thought Zack continued licking and sucking the luscious big toe of her right foot then eagerly working his way down to her tender little pinky toe. Zack could feel her little hands on his muscular upper back and shoulders likely bracing herself while she held her foot up as so she didn't slip and fall under the warm shower spray. Everyplace that Melly touched his body felt electric and by the sound of her loud moans he was pleased that outside all her bitching at him she felt the same way.

"That is so wrong, why are you doing that?" Prying his wet mouth off his sisters toes he decided to answer her question for a change. "What's so wrong about it? Listen sis this is our home and no one can tell us what we can and can't do...that goes for the bedroom the shower or for that matter anyplace else where we want to further explore our sexuality."
Upon that declaration his tongue returned to licking her toes as he reached his left arm up between his sisters legs the middle and index fingers of his hand gently rubbing up and down the cleft of her wet pussy.

Last edited:
Melly was very surprised when her brother broke away from her toes to look at her and speak. "What's so wrong about it? Listen sis this is our home and no one can tell us what we can and can't do...that goes for the bedroom the shower or for that matter anyplace else where we want to further explore our sexuality."

She was taken back for a moment as he bent his head again to continue licking her toes. She just didnt understand him at all. She gasped as he suddenly started to rub her vagina with his fingers. She was a bit shaky as she whispered, "Please Zack stop touching me and sucking on my toes. I have not consented to anything you have done to me. You just keep taking and taking what you want with no consideration for me at all. I dont want to have sex with you. Dont you understand that.

Zack always had a hard time understand his older sister but since they began having sex he really couldn't understand her at all. Here she was with his sperm swimming around in her womb somewhere looking for the special egg to fertilize at the same time she was bullshitting to him about not wanting to have sex. After shrugging his shoulders a little and giving her a playful look he returned to happily sucking each one of her sexy toes. After sucking all the toes on her right foot he held it in his hand kissing it lovingly and even sniffing it a bit before making Melly offer him up her left foot. "Please Zack stop touching me and sucking on my toes."

Ignoring her irrational pleas, Zack managed to get a good rhythm going in between sucking the toes of his sisters left foot and gently rubbing her vagina. After awhile he could hear her moaning his name and knew he found the right spot which was situated right above her clitoris. "Mmmmmmm delicious Melly..now be honest with me, doesn't that feel good?" he shot back at her in a mocking tone. "Tell me when you're ready to cum darlin' when you're ready I want you to squirt your hot cream all over my fucking face." he continued feeling his rock hard cock growing to its full nine inches as he rubbed his sisters cunt harder and faster with one hand and massaging the toes of her left foot with the other.

Melony finally had to give into the pleasure as Zack rubbed her vagina. She could hear her own sounds of pleasure and her loud moans as he said his name over and over. He had found a spot on her body that made her lose all her inabishions as she groaned and moaned she suddenly grasped his head and pulled him hard against her sex. Even when he spoke to her it sent waves of pleasure through her, "Mmmmmmm delicious Melly..now be honest with me, doesn't that feel good?" She moaned out, "yesss". After awhile she heard his voice again through a fog of pleasure, "Tell me when you're ready to cum darlin' when you're ready I want you to squirt your hot cream all over my fucking face." She heard her moans of pleasure echoing around the room as he rubbed her sex harder and faster and played with her toes. Finally she screamed, "I'm cumming. She screamed as her body jerked wildly. She could feel her body weakening and knew she would have fell on the floor if he did not support her.

Upon hearing his sisters moans and then a high-pitched scream announcing that she was cumming caused Zack to quickly spring into action. Pulling his right hand away from playing with her toes he wrapped his strong arm firmly around the top of her ass around her waist as to not let her worry one bit about falling down during her orgasm. Positioning himself so his face was directly under his sisters pussy Zack knew that at least for right now she would have to speak the truth. "Do it Melly! Do it!" he hissed. "Squirt your hot cream right onto my face!..Oh fuck yesss! Tell me who makes you cum so hard! Tell me woman!"

Suddenly feeling one of Melly's hands join his in rubbing her overheated pussy, Zack made the quick decision to withdraw his left hand and move it around the other side of her waist to play with his sisters anus hoping that would help give her what his sex manuals called a 'full-body orgasm'.

Melony could feel her brother moving quickly to support her as she cried out in pleasure. She knew he would secure her so that she would not fall to the floor. She felt a feeling of graditude that did not make her feel ashamed as she moved her hand down to her sex and began to work with Zack on her vagina. She was right on the edge when she heard her brother demand, "Do it Melly! Do it!" "Squirt your hot cream right onto my face!..Oh fuck yesss! Tell me who makes you cum so hard! Tell me woman!"

She was breathing heavily when she felt his fingers move to her anus and press into it. At the instant she screamed out, "you make me cum so hard", she screamed loudly as she came her whole body shaking wildly as he held her steady making sure she did not fall to the floor. She knew his finger had slipped into her rectum but was too busy convulsing to care about what he would do to her.

Zack gripped his sister tightly making sure she had zero worries about falling as the first waves of her orgasm hit hard. Still massaging her anus he was happily taken by surprise when Melly suddenly grabbed him by the back of the head forcing it hard between her legs and against her pussy. As his face rubbed up hard against her vagina Zack's first thought was about when his sister unjustly cried and scolded him for not really loving her and only wanting to have sex. Mentally smiling to himself as she screamed and howled out his name before her pussy began to squirt like a geyser he figured that although stubborn, Melly was slowly changing her mind about things and now was even beginning to reward him in her own way.

Inhaling deeply he tried to get as much of Melly's vaginal fluids into his mouth as he could letting her squirt the rest of her hot love cream all over his face with her body still shaking violently. Zack held his sister tightly until her violent orgasm gradually subsided trying to shift their bodies to facing away from the shower spray so her vaginal juices wouldn't wash off of his face and upper body. Oddly he didn't utter a word as he stood back up staring into her pretty eyes when they were face to face, instead preferring to give her lips, neck, and breasts gentle and then firmer reassuring kisses under the warm shower spray.

Last edited:
Melly was lost to pleasure as she gripped Zack's head and pressed his face against her vagina. She did not have to worry that he would not know what to do. His face and mouth moved against her making her come over and over as she screamed and howled his name as her body jerked with the overpowering sensations that ran through her body. She could feel how wet she was and she smiled as she thought of how wet her brother's face must be.

When her body finally stopped shooting out her fluids, Melly realized that her body would not stop shaking. She felt Zack's reassuring hands around her holding her steady as she calmed down. Once she had calmed down she did not fight her brother as he positioned them in the shower. She stared down at him feeling strangely calm. She did not stop him when he stood up and began kissing her lips, neck and breast gently before kissing her with reassuring kisses. She realized for the first time she was speechless.

Zack knew that he and his sister would be just fine in the long run. Sure it would be difficult at first rebuilding their lives from scratch in a new town, hell probably even in a new state, but now they had each other which would make all the difference. No doubt they would have to be careful about the truth of their relationship around any nosy strangers or even other relatives but it's certainly been done before.

Shifting himself a bit to the left Zack pulled his sisters lower body against him in a way that she could scissor her legs around his strong shoulders and neck as her body quaked in orgasm. This way he could also press his face harder against her vagina to serve the double purpose of snaking his long tongue past her swollen labia to probe deeper into her still narrow love canal. He held her body firmly in place while she howled and swore out his name, climaxing like a mad woman while she drenched his face in her vaginal flow. Thanks to some quick thinking Zack managed to pull his tongue out of his sisters pussy slipping it past her puckered asshole swirling it around her rectum at the last minute which really seemed to drive her wild.

Yes, both spiritually and emotionally as well as sexually he could feel his sister drawing closer to him with each passing day which made him very happy. Oddly he didn't feel any kind of resistance from Melly when he stood up and began kissing her soft lips, neck, and breasts which gave his ego a little boost. Zack knew that he would have to prove to his sister by his actions that he would be a good husband and provider but he sensed that now was as good time as any to bring their relationship to the next level.

Moving in closer to his sister he massaged her breasts while kissing her lips and neck in an odd mix of raw passion and tenderness. When she moaned he moved his mouth up to her ear whispering into it: "Melly we should go into town today and get a home pregnancy test...you know, before Aunt Trudy's visit..." my voice trails off a bit as I pull back and we stare at each other with wide eyes still glazed over in lust...with a serious look on my face I reach down and begin rubbing your belly and abdomen before gazing back into your pretty blue eyes. "Darlin' we need to know..."

Last edited:
Melly was lost in the pleasure that Zack was giving her. She didnt even think about pulling away as he moved her into a different position. She was vaugly aware that her legs were around Zack's shoulders and neck as her body shook with climax after climax. Her moans were loud and long as his tongue did its magic on her vagina. She could hear her own loud moans of pleasure as he continued to lap in and out of her vagina. When he pressed his tongue deep inside of her she could not stop the loud sounds of pleasure that he was creating in her. She screamed out his name over and over as an overpowering climax hit her hard and continued to rise and ebb over and over even when his tongue entered her rectum. Her head went from side to side as he continued his ministries of her body.

Her body was still throbbing when he began to kiss her lips, neck and breasts. She was too lost in her lust to argue with him. When he moved in closer and massaged her breast and kissed her lips and neck she wrapped her arms around his neck and responded to him. She moaned loudly against his mouth and made a small sound of protest as his mouth pressed against her ear as he spoke, "Melly we should go into town today and get a home pregnancy test...you know, before Aunt Trudy's visit..." She opened eyes as he pulled back and stared into his eyes. She could see he was serious by the look on his face. When he told her they need to know, she slapped his hand of her tummy and told him, "You are right as I need to get an abortion before she arrives."

Zack's thoughts happily drifted away as he kissed and massaged his sisters tummy and breasts imagining both of them swelling larger with the product of their love each passing month. Suddenly he was snapped out of his daydream when he felt his hand being slapped away and words spoken by his woman that he couldn't quite believe.

Taking another step back he stared at the blank expression on his sisters face to see if she could be joking only to see that she wasn't. "Melly darlin' are you out of your fu...." Zack was about to talk some sense into her when the front doorbell rang which was quickly followed by some very loud knocking.

"What the....!!?"

Melly was startled by the sudden ringing of the doorbell and once she heard the pounding on the door she knew who it was.

"What the....!!?"

Her head snapped back to her brother, "Get dressed and answer the door that is our Aunt. She is pulling another surprise attack. I have to shower as she will smell the sex on me. Just tell her my horse threw me into the mud and I am cleaning up and will be down directly. Oh wash your face first as it is a mess and do it right away before she breaks the door down." With that she raced to the bathroom and quickly turned on the shower and washed herself like a mad woman. She could hear her brother racing around the room probably picking up his clothing. When her hot water went cold she knew he was washing his cum filled face off. She washed herself quickly and ran back into her bedroom and dried off her body and put on her clothing in warp time. She was still drying her hair as she left the room and hurried down the stairs.

She put a smile on her face and entered the room, "Hi Aunt Trudy so good to see you."

Zack stood there temporarily frozen not knowing what to do before Melly snapped him out of his daze. "Right sis! he nodded. by the way I..uh...I left my favorite bra of yours, the black one, under my mattress..it's not totally..clean..but I think with Aunt Trudy it's for the best if you wear it. Zack squeezed his sisters large breasts again while pushing away a strand of hair from her forehead kissing her goodbye. He stared into her eyes for a moment knowing Melly would give him some shit for the condition of her bra later on but for right now they both knew what needed to be done. "Don't worry sweetheart if it is her I'll stall her and give you some more time to make yourself look even more pretty."

Scampering around the room almost tripping while picking up his assorted articles of clothing, he thought about how Melly was always the quick thinker of the two, the sensible one..always admiring her for that. Hearing the pounding on the front door grow louder Zack raced back into his bedroom and got dressed in record time. After dressing he went into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror over the sink turning the hot water faucet on getting ready to do what Melly instructed. Grinning to himself he turned the water faucet back off after a few minutes leaving his sisters cum drying on his face. Exiting the room and racing down the stairs he went to answer the now furious pounding on the front door.

"ZACHARY! MELONY! ONE OF YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!! their Aunt screamed. Aunt Trudy was a stern, domineering woman well into her 50's which neither Zack or Melly really liked being so opposite of their late mother. But things happen in life and being that Aunt Trudy was left as final executor of their parents will, she still had to be dealt with in a somewhat civil manner until the property sold. Opening the door Zack gave his best fake smile "Aunt Trudy, what a surprise.." Letting her in he took her bags before closing the door behind her. "Melly..I mean Melony will be down shortly, unfortunately she had a bit of a mishap this morning falling into mud while riding her horse so she needs to clean up a bit." Adding in a cordial manner "Come on over to the den and you can sit down there and wait for her while I bring in the rest of your bags."

Aunt Trudy eyeing him suspiciously started her inevitable barrage. "Zachary what's that on your face? Are you sweating? I think you're spending far too much time here living with your sister, frankly at your age I find it rather odd and even unhealthy. What about Melony? Has she finally found a man or does she plan on being an old maid for the rest of her life? And how about you? Where is that nice young fiance of yours that I liked so much? She was a real go-getter. What was her name? Feeling the anger bubbling up inside him Zack was just about to lose his cool and give Aunt Trudy a piece of his mind before Melly entered the room behind them, surprisingly wearing one of his favorite dresses.

"Hi Aunt Trudy so good to see you." he heard his sister say to their Aunt.

Melony frowned as Zack told her what he had done with her black bra. Before he left the room he quickly squeezed her breast. She wanted to scream at him but than her Aunt would know for sure what was going on. She raced to the bathroom and turned on the water in the shower. It was hot the way she liked. She almost screamed when it suddenly turned cold and realized that Zack must have washed his face as the water turned hot again. She washed herself quickly and dressed in the dress she knew her brother like. She almost took it off again but knew she had no time to spare. She quietly opened her door and slipped into the hall and into her brother's bedroom. She picked up the mattress and pulled her bra from under it. She made a sound of disgust when she saw her brother's cum all over it. She snuck back to her room and threw it into her hamper. She would have a lot to say to Zack once her Aunt left.

She blew dried her hair and let the wavy blond hair fall down her back before taking to the stairs. She moved a bit slowly down the stairs. As she got down the stairs she could hear her brother talking with her Aunt. When she entered the room she stopped and stared at her brother's face. She could not believe he had not washed her juices off his face. Luckily her Aunt was too busy given Zack a lecture. She calmed herself down and walked into the room. She scowled at her brother before her Aunt turned and looked at her. She smiled and walked over to them and kissed her Aunt on the cheek.

"Hi Aunt Trudy so good to see you." Her Aunt gave her a small smile and told her, "I was just asking Zack if you finally found a man. I don't want you to be an Old maid." Melony looked at her Aunt, her eyebrow raised as she told her coldly, "If you are going to play that old record again Aunt Trudy, than you can just pick up your bags and leave. You know we hashed this out a few years ago. We made up after months of not speaking. So unless you liked that than I suggest you stop while I am in a good mood." Anger was clearly on her face as she stared her Aunt down. Her Aunt suddenly said, "I am sorry about that, I just had a long journey that caused me to be a bit testy." Melony nodded her head and said, "We will just forget what just happened. She kissed her Aunt on the cheek and asked, "Is there something special that you needed to speak to me about?"

After bringing in Aunt Trudy's last few bags and a small suitcase Zack placed them in the foyer and closed the front door behind him. He wondered why she brought along so much luggage. "How the fuck long does she plan on staying?" Sighing to himself Zack thought about all the quality time he and his sister would be losing in not being able to have sex as long as their stupid annoying aunt was around. Not surprisingly he already began thinking of ways to get rid of her.

Passing by the staircase on the way to join Aunt Trudy in the den he glanced upwards wondering how Melly was doing. He knew that his sister would scold and berate him later for leaving her bra full of his cum stains and then leaving her own cum drying on his face but for some odd reason he always got a little kick out of it whenever she bitched at him. While standing in the den talking with Aunt Trudy trying to keep his cool he got a whiff of Melly's perfume and turned around glad to see her coming to the rescue. Immediately his gaze focused on his sisters breasts and Zack immediately knew that she wasn't wearing the bra from under his mattress like he told her too. He doubted Aunt Trudy would notice but now felt a little annoyed with his sister shaking his head at her as she scowled at him for taking a chance like that. Knowing his sister she wore his favorite dress in front of their aunt just to get back at him for messing up the one bra of hers that he didn't get rid of. Teasing him seemed to be a hobby of hers that began way back in high school.

Zack's feeling of annoyance quickly subsided when he heard Melly stand her ground against their over-bearing aunt. He watched as she kissed her on the cheek. "Yes my dear as a matter of fact there are a few things...you, and Zachary too.." their aunt shot back when Melly asked her if there was something special that she wanted to speak with her about. "But first I want to go to my room, where is it?..It's been a long trip coming here to the sticks and I need a good nap.".."Zachary you go get my bags while Melony here shows me to my room."
"Is there anything to eat around here?" she bellowed. When Aunt Trudy turned around to look towards the kitchen, Zack's eyes quickly darted to Melly's, from the way his sister looked back at him he could almost read her mind as if she was panicking and telling him. "What now Zack? Do something!"

Melony's attitude changed as her Aunt became more calming. Her eyebrow did raise as her Aunt told her there were a few things she wanted to talk about. She nodded her head when her Aunt said she wanted to go to her room and ordered Zack to get her bags. She nodded her head and told her, "I will show you to my parents room. It is on this floor so you wont have to climb any stairs." She wondered what her Aunt could possible want to speak to her and Zack about. She watched as her Aunt ordered Zack to get her bags. "This way Aunt Trudy."

"Is there anything to eat around here?" Melony gave her Aunt another look before calmly telling her, "First things first follow me to my parents room." Melony looked into Zack's eyes. She was starting to panic. She led the way to her parents room wishing Zack could do something to make all of this disappear. She opened the door to her parent's room and stepped in. She had kept it clean and presentable for years. She stepped aside so her Aunt could see how pretty it was. She moved over to a door and opened it, "Here is the bathroom. If you are using it you will need to lock the other door. It was created to be used for both a private bathroom and a family one too. I will leave you now to rest."

Back