Ask Me Anything-Werdnerd Has All the Answers

Good evening. I hope you have easier questions than I did. lol

Here's mine.
What do you think qualifies you as a nerd?

Hey there, WerdNerd.

No pervy curve balls here. ;)

*Who is the highest ranking public official (current or former) you have held a one-on-one conversation with?

* What is most impressive to you: elite athleticism, musical virtuosity, a voluminous vocabulary, mathematical genius, or advanced mechanical acumen?

* Do you enjoy classic strategy games? Which ones?

* What would be your ideal romantic date?

Dude, why did you send me that nasty, threatening PM when I called out your avatar after you shit talked someone else's avatar? That was fucking weird even by Lit standards.

Good evening. I hope you have easier questions than I did. lol

Here's mine.
What do you think qualifies you as a nerd?
Hey Azul!

A massive intellect, a scathing wit, and the ability to use the Oxford comma. All of this causing certain individuals, in one's youth, such as jocks to express their inarticulate jealousy of said individual by stuffing him in a locker. Many, many, oh so many, times.

Seriously. Being interested in cool things outside of the mainstream, and usually free of the macho hangups of more typical "male" entertainments such as Football or baseball.

Also being able to write "senior thesis" style at the drop of a hat.

Hey there, WerdNerd.

No pervy curve balls here. ;)

*Who is the highest ranking public official (current or former) you have held a one-on-one conversation with?

The Vice President.

* What is most impressive to you: elite athleticism, musical virtuosity, a voluminous vocabulary, mathematical genius, or advanced mechanical acumen?

Musical virtuosity every time.

* Do you enjoy classic strategy games? Which ones?

I played D&D as a kid but haven't if that's what you mean. Not really a gamer.

* What would be your ideal romantic date?

A night with someone I love. Romance is what you make it.

See answers above

Dude, why did you send me that nasty, threatening PM when I called out your avatar after you shit talked someone else's avatar? That was fucking weird even by Lit standards.

DUDE, like I would waste one brain cell remember that, or you. If I did waste my time sending you an (ooogga, booga 👻) "nasty, threatening PM" it was probably because you were being a doche. Like you are now.
Keep trying, sister, you might grow up to be a real douche some day.

DUDE, like I would waste one brain cell remember that, or you. If I did waste my time sending you an (ooogga, booga 👻) "nasty, threatening PM" it was probably because you were being a doche. Like you are now.
Keep trying, sister, you might grow up to be a real douche some day.

Ok thanks. That was great. On to my next question. Why do you give people grief for their avatars when yours is so awful? Just curious.

Ok thanks. That was great. On to my next question. Why do you give people grief for their avatars when yours is so awful? Just curious.

Says the idiot who thinks posting a picture of Mr. Furley is ironic and edgy. Maybe because some people have dumb ass avatars and other people should not rush in fighting battles they aren't invited too. When you in cases like this it's just your insecurities screaming in the dark. Go cry somewhere else.

Says the idiot who thinks posting a picture of Mr. Furley is ironic and edgy. Maybe because some people have dumb ass avatars and other people should not rush in fighting battles they aren't invited too. When you in cases like this it's just your insecurities screaming in the dark. Go cry somewhere else.

Oh damn. You are so right. I always thought Ralph Furley was super fucking edgy. I guess not, but my tears are so real. You truly are a nerd for words or werds. Which is it? I get so confused. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on such pressing subjects as well as your nutsack for all to see.

Oh damn. You are so right. I always thought Ralph Furley was super fucking edgy. I guess not, but my tears are so real. You truly are a nerd for words or werds. Which is it? I get so confused. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on such pressing subjects as well as your nutsack for all to see.

For fuck sake DUDE, take your pathetic little edgelord act somewhere else. We get it you're all but hurt because you think I said something mean to you and you have to save your fragile masculinity. Nobody cares which is probably why you are so angry, bitter, and sad. Go cry to Trust Me I'm a Douchbag. He seems like your kind of guy.

At least for the next 24 hours and the answers might be wrong but they will be mine.

For those who don't know the rules, like me, you have 24ish hours to ask me anything you want. It's my understanding that replies are supposed to be written or recorded. :eek:

At the end of that time, I'll pick from the Litsters who asked questions and have not yet made a thread to find the next sacrifice!

So here we go, let's get started.
How can I hook up with someone local for the sex my wife told me to find elsewhere since she says she is no longer interested in sex at all? I live in Shelby, Ohio and I can't be the only one in this town that wants some no strings enjoyable consensual sex am I?

Back