Mama Blu's

Cover Charge Mon. 3/22

Uuugggghhhhh....so today I start back running. Blech. I absolute hate it and truth be told, I kinda suck at it. It's more of a lumbering shuffle than an actual run or jog. But I gotta do it. I can't be the only one who is dreading something today, right?

So cover charge....what are you dreading today? Or what thing do you do that you hate but force yourself to do because it's good for you?

blu :rose:

Uuugggghhhhh....so today I start back running. Blech. I absolute hate it and truth be told, I kinda suck at it. It's more of a lumbering shuffle than an actual run or jog. But I gotta do it. I can't be the only one who is dreading something today, right?

So cover charge....what are you dreading today? Or what thing do you do that you hate but force yourself to do because it's good for you?

Weeding flower beds! I hate that. Finished one today and the rest tomorrow.

Bar Keep! Old Fashion please, with Rittenhouse Rye if you got it.

Weeding flower beds! I hate that. Finished one today and the rest tomorrow.

Bar Keep! Old Fashion please, with Rittenhouse Rye if you got it.

I did that yesterday. :) It sucks but at the end, aren't you just a little proud of yourself? I am. Well until I take a closer look and realize that half the plants I put in last year didn't make it. :(

Don't have much experience with an Old Fashioned ( I really am a terrible bartender!) but how does this look?

g5tpatzvm4821.jpg

I did that yesterday. :) It sucks but at the end, aren't you just a little proud of yourself? I am. Well until I take a closer look and realize that half the plants I put in last year didn't make it. :(

Don't have much experience with an Old Fashioned ( I really am a terrible bartender!) but how does this look?

g5tpatzvm4821.jpg
Just perfect, Blu. Thank you.

Cover Charge Tues 3/23

Okay I need help. No I need a 'splanation. Wtf is up with slime? Why are all my feeds clogged with slime ads and slime videos? What is the fucking deal here?! Are people really spending hundreds of dollars on slime? Why? What does it do? Someone please tell me what prompted and what is continuing this trend because I am at a total fucking loss.

On that note (and yes being totally serious in my request because I don't get it at all) What trend do you not understand? Bonus if it's a trend you want to participate in but just have no fucking clue how to. ;)

Okay I need help. No I need a 'splanation. Wtf is up with slime? Why are all my feeds clogged with slime ads and slime videos? What is the fucking deal here?! Are people really spending hundreds of dollars on slime? Why? What does it do? Someone please tell me what prompted and what is continuing this trend because I am at a total fucking loss.

On that note (and yes being totally serious in my request because I don't get it at all) What trend do you not understand? Bonus if it's a trend you want to participate in but just have no fucking clue how to. ;)

We have a dedicated butterfly/hummingbird garden with hardscape and flowering perennials on one side. Just planted three new azalea around a Crepe Myrtle in the front. We fill in every year with flowering annuals. Plants hate to see us and our gangrene thumbs coming. No veggies or anything, our yard is much to shady.

What about you Blu? What kind of gardening do you enjoy.

Hey Blu, don't mean to be hogging your thread but couldn't resist this one.

What the ever loving f..k is this buying jeans pre-ripped and torn? Huh? I mean they look like they belong in the trash.

Beer please, strong beer.

Hey Blu, don't mean to be hogging your thread but couldn't resist this one.

What the ever loving f..k is this buying jeans pre-ripped and torn? Huh? I mean they look like they belong in the trash.

Beer please, strong beer.

One beer coming up...
481-4811862_beer-mugs-transparent-background-png-image-free-download.png

Now the torn jeans thing....I'm of 2 minds. On the one hand I remember my teenage years and how many jeans I messed up trying to get that perfect frayed/hole in the knee look, so I get buying them with all the holes perfectly placed and properly frayed. But on the other...why are they so damn expensive?? And worse how am I supposed to respond to my girl child who comes to me in her ripped jeans and says "I need new jeans, these ripped." Wha huh??:confused:

And you are not hogging anything. Bar's pretty quiet and I enjoy the company. Besides you pay the cover, you get in. ;)

As to gardening, I'm with ya. Gangrene thumb! I like it. Describes me perfectly. I make a valiant attempt every year on my flower beds and rose garden but they are definitely not Better Homes & Garden worthy. :D

Cover Charge Sat. 11/16

[laughs] Ahh.. but some things will stay the same. ;)

Now as every good business needs to earn money (and Mama’s House of Blu ain’t any different) there will be a cover charge. Each night you will be expected to do somethin’ if you want to hang out in my place. So be sure to check for the price of admittance.

And in honor of my very first cover charge, let's do it again. ;)

Introduce yourself and tell me what I need to keep at the bar to get you to come back.

Blu :kiss:
The name is Dell... like the computer. Love the bar... and love 12 yr old or older Macallen, and Glenlivet.

Back