Day Drinker's Club

That does sound good! I hardly ever have sparkling wine around, though I may have some, but almost never orange juice either! Sounds delicious though ... Go get yourself one!
Same. I have champagne and prosecco but no oj or any juice

Same. I have champagne and prosecco but no oj or any juice
I checked, and like you, I have prosecco, but no oj! I do have some cranberry and 'cran-tropical' juice in there, but I doubt it would be the same ... Ha ..

I checked, and like you, I have prosecco, but no oj! I do have some cranberry and 'cran-tropical' juice in there, but I doubt it would be the same ... Ha ..
Yeah prob not the same. Although there are other types of juice that are good with it. I guess it'd be a matter of trying it. Lmk lol

Enjoying a lovely Bloody Mary nude in the front room right now ... It's very good!

Good day, all. It's almost 1:30pm here in NY, and I think it's time for a glass or two of Moscato, nice and cold. Happy Friday!!
I quite concur! It's wine time everyone ... I hope all of you weeks went well ... Time for let your hair down and chill!

Having a Texas Blizzard right now, but then it's back to some delicious Cabernet ...

Back to the Cabernet ... Had a little shrimp cocktail with it ... Excellent ... Happy Friday everyone!

Ok judgement free zone please…I got sucked into a pink lemonade vodka display…all the bright colors and summery themes. But now what? I could obviously mix with more lemonade or sip it ice cold. Any other ideas?

Ok judgement free zone please…I got sucked into a pink lemonade vodka display…all the bright colors and summery themes. But now what? I could obviously mix with more lemonade or sip it ice cold. Any other ideas?
Muddle with fresh strawberries and basil, top with club soda.

Or you could add a little Fresca, a little more vodka and some lime, and it would probably work out well ...

Hey y'all... Debating on a Whiskey (Four Roses) and soda or beer? Decisions... Decisions

Hey y'all... Debating on a Whiskey (Four Roses) and soda or beer? Decisions... Decisions
I would go with the whiskey and soda ... I just love soda mixed drinks! You can always chase it with a beer ... Time for more wine for me!

I don’t drink much but on Friday nights when I’m done at the club where I sing for a few hours I usually have either a nice cold Beck’s, St. Pauli Girl or a Tangueray and tonic. Maybe two…

I don’t drink much but on Friday nights when I’m done at the club where I sing for a few hours I usually have either a nice cold Beck’s, St. Pauli Girl or a Tangueray and tonic. Maybe two…
Love the feet and toes! I've always had a foot fetish ... I drinking a Cab wine cooler at the moment ... And enjoying it!

Enjoying a Texas Blizzard nude after mowing the yard ... and while watching a baseball game.

I’ve always been a big Hemingway fan. Read most of his works but find I’m much more enamored of the man than his works nowadays.

In all his books he told you exactly what he was drinking at the time and as a bonus, how to make it! So from Islands in the Stream, here is Hems version of a Tom Collins (a drink dating to the 19th century British in India).

2oz gin (must be Hendrick’s or Plymouth), 3/4oz lime juice, 2-4oz coconut water, 2-3 dashes angostura bitters. Bonus points if its a roadie, wrapped in a paper towel, held in place with a rubber band.

I have a bartender in Washington that loads the drink up with bitters and it‘s good that way also. Play around and enjoy on the stream or your yacht!😀

Last edited:
Back