Day Drinker's Club

I am having an iced raspberry mojito. It is very nice and refreshing but I am not sure that it really goes with pork pie #nofuckingclass

If I say I'm drinking coffee are you gon a yell at me??
I never yell at anybody ... It's against my nature ... I also love coffee, and drink it though out the day ... Sometimes the caffeine is just needed ... Keep drinking your coffee with my blessing ... (I do, however, put some Bailey's Irish Creme in it ... but not often!) ... ha ...

I am having an iced raspberry mojito. It is very nice and refreshing but I am not sure that it really goes with pork pie #nofuckingclass
Well, the drink does sound fabulous! And very soothing and refreshing ... I'm not sure what goes with pork pie ... Perhaps a little white wine? A Pinot Grigio? I'm not sure ... But enjoy the pie ... Sounds delicious too!

If I say I'm drinking coffee are you gon a yell at me??
I did decide to have a little iced coffee ... I did put some creme and amaretto in it, but just a little ... And remember, at this club/place, there's always a pot of coffee brewing ... :)

I never yell at anybody ... It's against my nature ... I also love coffee, and drink it though out the day ... Sometimes the caffeine is just needed ... Keep drinking your coffee with my blessing ... (I do, however, put some Bailey's Irish Creme in it ... but not often!) ... ha ...
Def no alcohol in mine bc I already have a hard enough time concentrating at work w.o alcohol. Me with alcohol just wants to have fun and dance 😂
I did decide to have a little iced coffee ... I did put some creme and amaretto in it, but just a little ... And remember, at this club/place, there's always a pot of coffee brewing ... :)
Sounds yummy. Just having regular coffee w a bit a half n half

Def no alcohol in mine bc I already have a hard enough time concentrating at work w.o alcohol. Me with alcohol just wants to have fun and dance 😂

Sounds yummy. Just having regular coffee w a bit a half n half
If I don't have it just black, with a little cream is usually all I use ... But I use heavy whipping cream, because it aids my low-carb diet ...

I didn't have any mojito on the premises, but did find a little strawberry daiquiri (Seagrams) that I bought for guests at a little party a few weeks back ... Having that on ice ... That will be all until wine time, coming up shortly!

I didn't have any mojito on the premises, but did find a little strawberry daiquiri (Seagrams) that I bought for guests at a little party a few weeks back ... Having that on ice ... That will be all until wine time, coming up shortly!
I do like a daiquiri and love that you can make them almost any flavour. I like really fruity cocktails

Well, still have 14 days off, so started this morning, after coffee, with a little Vodka an Diet Coke ... Nice way to start the day ...

Fresca? Please may l ask you to describe it?
Oh, I'm sorry ... It is a brand of diet soda that is citrus-based, particularly toward grapefruit juice ... It has a very refreshing flavor, is zero carb and calorie, and mixes well with vodka! It has always been one of my favorites ... I don't know if it's available in the UK or not ...

Oh, I'm sorry ... It is a brand of diet soda that is citrus-based, particularly toward grapefruit juice ... It has a very refreshing flavor, is zero carb and calorie, and mixes well with vodka! It has always been one of my favorites ... I don't know if it's available in the UK or not ...
It does sound very refreshing indeed.
I'm in SE Asia so wouldn't know it's availability. We have flavoured Schweppes here which may be similar.

It does sound very refreshing indeed.
I'm in SE Asia so wouldn't know it's availability. We have flavoured Schweppes here which may be similar.
That is probably similar, I've had Schweppes, as long as they have a citrus, grapefruit flavor ... On to a little beer for me now, through the lunch hours ...

Back