~$~ Happy Retirement, Lord Pmann! ~$~

Trekka

Cheap Sunglasses.
My fellow Litsters,

We have a member amongst us who, though he may be loud and squawky, can at times be very quiet about certain accomplishments. Especially real actual accomplishments, versus imaginary ones. Like that time he claimed to fuck fruit.

Perhaps you've heard of him. His name is @Lord Pmann. And, since he refuses to sing his own praises, it's left to me to sing them for him (with his consent, of course, he's very big on consensual nonconsent, as we well know). Such a darling. So noble.

But I digress...

So today, I would like to wish our dear, dear friend, P-mania, a HAPPY LAST DAY AT WORK, you made it bruh! DID THEY GIVE YOU THE GOLDEN WATCH?! (kidding).

Congratulations, Pmann, on an absurdly long and hard-worked career!! You've done so well. I've learned a lot from you. (I mean, I can't be the only one you taught about ponyplay. ;) )

This is long overdue.
I'm glad you're finally off to enjoy those golden years, baby!
Don't let the ear hairs get too long nor the joints too rickety.
Stay one spry mofo.
There's no telling what's on the horizon.

So come on, Playground, let's have a retirement party.
Fuck work! It's Friday!
Who would like skip out, and bang on a drum all day?

HOOK UP THAT FIFTH WHEEL, GRAB A KNEE BRACE, and JOIN ME IN A ROUND OF........

For he's a jolly good fellow...!

*whispers* dont worry, Pmann, I'll never tell @Mr_bogey your real age. Secret's safe with me.

Happy Retirement, Lord Pmann! *applause* CONGRATULATIONS! woo-hoooooooo!

I hear when people retire, they often start to fall apart. New hobbies? Fishing? Knitting? Golfing? (Which I highly recommend) Tennis?

My fellow Litsters,

We have a member amongst us who, though he may be loud and squawky, can at times be very quiet about certain accomplishments. Especially real actual accomplishments, versus imaginary ones. Like that time he claimed to fuck fruit.

Perhaps you've heard of him. His name is @Lord Pmann. And, since he refuses to sing his own praises, it's left to me to sing them for him (with his consent, of course, he's very big on consensual nonconsent, as we well know). Such a darling. So noble.

But I digress...

So today, I would like to wish our dear, dear friend, P-mania, a HAPPY LAST DAY AT WORK, you made it bruh! DID THEY GIVE YOU THE GOLDEN WATCH?! (kidding).

Congratulations, Pmann, on an absurdly long and hard-worked career!! You've done so well. I've learned a lot from you. (I mean, I can't be the only one you taught about ponyplay. ;) )

This is long overdue.
I'm glad you're finally off to enjoy those golden years, baby!
Don't let the ear hairs get too long nor the joints too rickety.
Stay one spry mofo.
There's no telling what's on the horizon.

So come on, Playground, let's have a retirement party.
Fuck work! It's Friday!
Who would like skip out, and bang on a drum all day?

HOOK UP THAT FIFTH WHEEL, GRAB A KNEE BRACE, and JOIN ME IN A ROUND OF........

For he's a jolly good fellow...!

*whispers* dont worry, Pmann, I'll never tell @Mr_bogey your real age. Secret's safe with me.

Happy Retirement, Lord Pmann! *applause* CONGRATULATIONS! woo-hoooooooo!
I was legitimately disappointed when I found out the fruit fucking did not actually happen. Then I was a little appalled to find out the vacuum fucking was real. At least he’ll have more time now to romance that shop vac the way it deserves 😂

In all seriousness though, Congrats, my friend!

I like to commemorate big moments with art and I wanted something that would subtly remind you of Lit. After thinking about it, I came up with the bestest idea. And since it’s a present, you have to accept it and hang it up :D

Menstral Art!
*runs and hides while dying of laughter

IMG_7678.jpeg

@Lord Pmann I got you a retirement present:

how-to-grow-watermelons-1403491-hero-2d1ce0752fed4ed599db3ba3b231f8b7.jpg

May you have many happy moments together.

See where is he when we need him? It looks like a starfish around a butt. So the question...did he cut the hole there? Or on rhe side?
If I know pmann like I think I do... starfish 100%
The only problem is that he has to use like a 4" hole saw so that he can squeeze in there

I am beginning to doubt the vacuum cleaner blow jobs now. If he was an inquisitive teen at that point, did they have actually vacuum cleaners? Wouldn’t they have still been using the old carpet beaters?

Who are you calling young, youngster? ;)
My stars.

Why, electronic suction has been around for the better part of a century!
I know this to be true, because one time the Peemster accidentally sent me one of his sexy selfies. #SextFail (they happen)

I replicated the photo I saw as best I could, by hand, below. The arrow represents where, well, you know.

IMG_3422.jpeg

Back