~$~ Happy Retirement, Lord Pmann! ~$~

@Lord Pmann I got you a retirement present:

how-to-grow-watermelons-1403491-hero-2d1ce0752fed4ed599db3ba3b231f8b7.jpg

May you have many happy moments together.
He will end up feeling melancholy

Oh man.
Er, men!
Y’all menfolk are on fire today, bringin’ it with the punny.

So what have we learned thus far?

Pmann is 39, again.
He is going to need a large tool box, because I might like screwdrivers too, and he “only fucks fruit on the internet.” Allegedly.
But Shop-Vacs…

Perhaps a small shed, then, to accommodate the antique vacuum collection.

Shall I erect one for him?

Last edited:
@Trekka
Your drawing skills are unparalleled

Have you met @THROBBS ? 😁😉
Let’s invite him into the conversation.
Perhaps he can lend… perspective.

That is definitely a lot of pubes. Wow. Manscaping a little would be helpful. :eek:

How does it feel @Lord Pmann ?!
Hmm ?!

So this whole thread was made just so Trekka could admit to having sex with a hammer?
That’s hot! 😍

And a screwdriver.
Also a hairbrush.
Just the handle.
That counts, yes?

Oh man.
Er, men!
Y’all menfolk are on fire today, bringin’ it the punny.

So what have we learned thus far?

Pmann is 39, again.
He is going to need a large tool box, because I might like screwdrivers too, and he “only fucks fruit on the internet.” Allegedly.
But Shop-Vacs…

Perhaps a small shed, then, to accommodate the antique vacuum collection

Shall I erect one for him?
Wise man say playing with vacuum cleaner as sex toy could be Dyson with death

Holy Homeless Shelter, Batman.
They’ve automated my bread and butter.
In this economy?! What’s next.

Oh.
Hi there.
That’s what’s next, eh?

*lowers the lights and grabs the linseed oil

Holy Homeless Shelter, Batman.
They’ve automated my bread and butter.
In this economy?! What’s next.

Oh.
Hi there.
That’s what’s next, eh?

*lowers the lights and grabs the linseed oil
But it has a 114 inch vertical lift for water...do you know what kind of suction that takes?

I gotta know about the genesis of this whole Martha thing…

Does that make you George Washington?
Mr Wilson from Dennis the Menace? :p

Wait, is this… Biblical?
Pmann posted a thing once naming lit members and their celebrity crushes or something along those lines. And for @Mr_bogey he chose Martha Washington as his celebrity crush, insinuating that bogey was old. I laughed so hard I cried and messaged pmann about it and this blossomed a beautiful friendship in which we call each other Martha.

All you motherfuckers need to stop killing my old guy rap or I'm never getting laid.

I think the silver foxes do pretty well around here… just my two cents.

And, thanks @PlanetaryNebula for such a heartwarming anecdote about @Lord Pmann that also incidentally re-insults @Mr_bogey 😆

bingo-victory.gif

(Although, I believe tonight is actually bingo night at the retirement home resort-style adult community where Martha now resides)

I think the silver foxes do pretty well around here… just my two cents.

And, thanks @PlanetaryNebula for such a heartwarming anecdote about @Lord Pmann that also incidentally re-insults @Mr_bogey 😆

bingo-victory.gif

(Although, I believe tonight is actually bingo night at the retirement home resort-style adult community where Martha now resides)
I still don’t understand how Martha retired at 39. But now he can play Bingo with Bogey!

As a peasant Im pretty concerned about the Lord retiring. Will there be a new one appointed in his place? Who will give me some cabbage to eat when I send in the very large crop of watermelons that he demanded I plant? Im glad you guys all think this is funny but its a serious matter for those of us that depend on our Lord to tell us what to do everyday.

!?

No one did.
BUT, like Beetlejuice, here I iz!

My perspective.
Been there done that. Now our vacuum, at that time (in my much younger days) had a suction relief "valve" hee hee (a hole with a sliding cover), in case the hose was grabbing too intensely on a... carpet. Having had the goofed around with it, I knew that it could really grab on, regardless and likely leave a hickie, or worse! So when it was time to "experiment" I was pretty cautious. I actually knew nothing of for-reals blow jobs. It was a close fit, but I did not let it "attach" à la lamprey. What resulted was my flaccid cock vibrating just inside the nozzle very rapidly and I came in seconds! Didn't try it again.

What!? OH!!!! You didn't expect THAT "persepctive"! You thought I might draw something with perspective!

View attachment 2247400
alternate (happy version)
View attachment 2247404

Just blew my chances as a "silver fix", eh?

ps. that isn't me, now or then. And I have no idea what Pmann looks like, other than a stckman.
I always pictured him with a cowboy hat on.
I would have this printed poster size and hang it in my living room if I was Pmann!
Nice work!

Back