~$~ Happy Retirement, Lord Pmann! ~$~

Who are you calling young, youngster? ;)
My stars.
Why, electronic suction has been around for the better part of a century!
I know this to be true, because one time the Peemster accidentally sent me one of his sexy selfies. #SextFail (they happen)

I replicated the photo I saw as best I could, by hand, below. The arrow represents where, well, you know.

View attachment 2246397
I didn't know he had pubes. This whole time he's been giving me grief about mine... Hypocrite

I fucked a hammer once.
Just the handle though.
But like, same wheelhouse?
Your vagina needed a good nailing?

giphy-18.gif

So today, I would like to wish our dear, dear friend, P-mania, a HAPPY LAST DAY AT WORK
Is this the kind of “retirement” that occurs after an “incident”?
Like how a politician decides to “spend time with their family” after getting caught?

Did he start working when he was three?

He has mentioned being an Engineer, does this mean the railroads are shutting down?

I think you'd be surprised at how many guys have tried it. And how many that deny it are really good at lying
It has to be the majority, right? I stuck it in a wet/dry vac. 😎
I fucked a hammer once.
Just the handle though.
But like, same wheelhouse?
Just stay away from the variable speed oscillating multi-purpose tools! 😲

I don’t typically use edible things to satisfy those cravings. I guess it has merit. Nursing has left me with many questions and a great distrust of objects not designed for their use…
💯 percent this ☝️

I saw way too many people come into the ER with things shoved where they did not belong.

Er...actually, yes. Botanically, it's a fruit.

One grocery store near me sells them shrink wrapped and labelled SINGLE CUCUMBER (this is true). I couldn't see why anyone would need to be told in writing that they were buying only one of them. But then I realised that for some people the dating status of a cucumber might be more of a live issue.
The reason for the shrink wrap is to make sure you don’t end up with these

IMG_1159.jpeg

Oh fuck all y’all. I am not retired. Trekka just thinks because I work full work weeks and don’t get summers off that I must be retiring now.

And for all of you questioning my age, I’m in my early 30s to early 40s. If you must specifically know, I’m 40.

Don’t worry your pretty little heads. I am still working. All of the brilliant engineer-y type things I do will continue to happen and your lives will go on without interruption. For now.

Oh fuck all y’all. I am not retired. Trekka just thinks because I work full work weeks and don’t get summers off that I must be retiring now.

And for all of you questioning my age, I’m in my early 30s to early 40s. If you must specifically know, I’m 40.

Don’t worry your pretty little heads. I am still working. All of the brilliant engineer-y type things I do will continue to happen and your lives will go on without interruption. For now.

Mhmm.
Uh-huh.
Nods…

IMG_3423.png

*whispers* It’s okay to celebrate your achievements.
Enjoy your accomplishments! Always so modest.
Plus we all know you’ve been 39 for decades.

You know, ever since you told me the thing about the other thing you do, I have to admit I have a growing sense of existential dread. Exactly how MUCH do you influence how things in this country are built?? And do you know how an unskilled person with no degree can immigrate to Canada?

I was legitimately disappointed when I found out the fruit fucking did not actually happen. Then I was a little appalled to find out the vacuum fucking was real. At least he’ll have more time now to romance that shop vac the way it deserves 😂

In all seriousness though, Congrats, my friend!

I like to commemorate big moments with art and I wanted something that would subtly remind you of Lit. After thinking about it, I came up with the bestest idea. And since it’s a present, you have to accept it and hang it up :D

Menstral Art!
*runs and hides while dying of laughter

View attachment 2246345
Well, after interviewing a family of pineapple’s I can confirm he fucked the youngest one first and worked his way up, finishing with a passion fruit

Back