~$~ Happy Retirement, Lord Pmann! ~$~

!?

No one did.
BUT, like Beetlejuice, here I iz!

My perspective.
Been there done that. Now our vacuum, at that time (in my much younger days) had a suction relief "valve" hee hee (a hole with a sliding cover), in case the hose was grabbing too intensely on a... carpet. Having had the goofed around with it, I knew that it could really grab on, regardless and likely leave a hickie, or worse! So when it was time to "experiment" I was pretty cautious. I actually knew nothing of for-reals blow jobs. It was a close fit, but I did not let it "attach" à la lamprey. What resulted was my flaccid cock vibrating just inside the nozzle very rapidly and I came in seconds! Didn't try it again.

What!? OH!!!! You didn't expect THAT "persepctive"! You thought I might draw something with perspective!

View attachment 2247400
alternate (happy version)
View attachment 2247404

Just blew my chances as a "silver fix", eh?

ps. that isn't me, now or then. And I have no idea what Pmann looks like, other than a stckman.
I keep coming back to stare at his balls. :love:

Because you are keeping me from my nap.

Lay down your cane, Mr. Bogey. Let us make peace in a way that would bring you back to days of your childhood. We would dismount from our horses, take off our armour and drink a nice mulberry gin together, speaking about the conquests of the noble (and less noble) Lit wenches.

Lay down your cane, Mr. Bogey. Let us make peace in a way that would bring you back to days of your childhood. We would dismount from our horses, take off our armour and drink a nice mulberry gin together, speaking about the conquests of the noble (and less noble) Lit wenches.
I just noticed - has your avatar always pointed the wrong way? Or is that because of the new format?

I just noticed - has your avatar always pointed the wrong way? Or is that because of the new format?

It’s the new format. On a computer, it’s the right way. But since they switched, it has pointed the wrong way on mobile. I could switch to a new avatar, but they takes many years to get approved. :(

Back