Cum whore used properly at the lake

I was thinking about us renting a cabin some weekend at a lake and we go swimming in a private cove you know where no one goes or very very rarely. And as we are swimming, you untie the bottom part of my top and pull it over my head (so it can put on quick if needed) and as I try to get it back you have it hanging on your arm while you molest my tits. Telling me not to worry, you've never seen anyone swim there. And I'm still scared so with the hand my top is on you continue to molest one if my tits and lean down and suck my nipple, with the other hand you go under the water and under my bikini bottom and start fingering me like crazy and I'm cumming but trying to cum quietly. Still fingering me and groping my tit, you stop sucking my nipple and raise up and tell me that I'm your slut and you will make me cum anywhere you want. And that I need to cum louder. So I cum louder. Then you turn me around and tell me sternly in my ear that you told me you will make me cum whenever, wherever and for whoever you want, and two of your friends want to join.

I see two guys coming down the bank, and you start walking me toward the bank and they come in the water and immediately pull my bottoms off and throw them in the bank and lay me half in the water and half in the bank. You start fucking me while they are in both sides of my face making me take turns sucking their dicks while you fuck me and they pull on my nipples calling me a cum whore, cum dump, whore, filthy dirty sex toy, etc. Then after your done, you have me clean off your dick with my mouth and one of them fuck me then the other, me cleaning each of their dicks by sucking it, being completely fucked, molested, licked and forced to suck.

After each if you are done, you tell me forcefully to go wash my pussy and face in the lake like a good whore. After I spread my pussy lips and wash all the cum out and wash all the cum off my face, I turn around and Walk back to the bank. You tell me to get dressed and you tie the top back around my back.and we walk back to the cabin. Before we even get to the door, on the porch I'm in front of you and you untie the top around my neck and my back, and reach around and open the door and give me a little push me inside, leaving the door open and screen closed, as I turn around, you pull my bottoms on and say now I am going to cum as loud as you know I can for everyone to hear and won't stop until you think many have heard me. You bend me over the couch and fuck me from behind with the door open, then push me on the couch further and tell me to turn over, you spread my legs wide, door still wide open and go down and eat me and finger me. You fuck me in the bedroom and then let me cook dinner in just a long t shirt as I clean the kitchen you go outside and start a fire and take a blanket. You come inside and tell say to get your pussy slut outside just the way I am. You have me sit in the chair, tell me to scoot my ass forward and put a blanket over my legs, bend over in front of me, reach under the blanket and start fingering me. You tell me that you said I am going to cum anywhere you want me to and you want to hear me cum. So I make noise but don't scream like I normally do. Then you sit next to me and still play with my pussy. When you think most people are inside, you get in front of me, get your head under the blanket, spread my knees open further and start eating and fingering my pussy

Two years ago I went to put my paddle board in at the lake and saw a 4ft long water moccasin slither by on the water. About a month after that, I thought I saw a turtle head poking up in the lake and started paddling towards it. When I got close enough to see it wasn't a turtle, checked my vision and yes it was a rattle snake in the middle of the lake slithering against the wind, I veered to the right as fast as I could. Prior to this I was all for skinny dipping, pulling my bottoms over for a little fun. Now, my clothes stay on in lakes and oceans.

Two years ago I went to put my paddle board in at the lake and saw a 4ft long water moccasin slither by on the water. About a month after that, I thought I saw a turtle head poking up in the lake and started paddling towards it. When I got close enough to see it wasn't a turtle, checked my vision and yes it was a rattle snake in the middle of the lake slithering against the wind, I veered to the right as fast as I could. Prior to this I was all for skinny dipping, pulling my bottoms over for a little fun. Now, my clothes stay on in lakes and oceans.
Oceans aren't so bad except for jellyfish. Most of the ocean things that are a problem don't care about the amount of clothing you have on. Nice user name.

Yikes 😱.. that would definitely put a damper on skinny dipping in certain areas for me too. Glad you weren’t molested by either one👍

I'm actually afraid to go paddle board by myself these days. I live in North West Arkansas and there are alot of snakes the past few years. People post pics on the App nextdoor of what they see at their front door or in their garden while weeding etc. I've run accross big black rat snakes. I know there not poisonous but they still make me run. LOL

Have to know which lakes to skinny dip in. Granted it's been over 20 years but I have skinny dipped in 2 different lakes.

I've never skinny dipped in an ocean but I have scuba dived where jelly fish are, if you don't mess with them, they won't mess with you. You just sink right through them

How about swimming pools? ;)

I had no problem getting naked in the lake before I saw the water moccasin and rattle snake swimming in it.

Have to know which lakes to skinny dip in. Granted it's been over 20 years but I have skinny dipped in 2 different lakes.

I've never skinny dipped in an ocean but I have scuba dived where jelly fish are, if you don't mess with them, they won't mess with you. You just sink right through them
I skinnydip freedive in the ocean off Canada's west coast all the time! white jellies no problem, the red ones sting but hardly any of them usually!

In this cold water my balls and cock shrivel up so small though lol! not very impressive! i do have video of my cock cumming underwater though, in a local stream! It's on my xvideos page if anyone is interested!!

Back