Lit Guys Tin Pan Alley

Nah... I've been on Fet before, but there are others here on Lit who are active there.

Nah... I've been on Fet before, but there are others here on Lit who are active there.

So ? , it’s ok 👍 no worries any night of the week I pick to promote it using your threads space. I’ll pay in Litcoin.

So ? , it’s ok 👍 no worries any night of the week I pick to promote it using your threads space. I’ll pay in Litcoin.

It's not my thing but who knows what others want here on Lit. Honestly, it sounds like a good topic to start a BDSM thread with. The BDSM threads draw some really articulate people who aren't afraid to talk about their experiences or desires.

The PG leans more towards lighter-hearted, flirting, and teasing. Or just outright absurdity .

You struggle with actual answering a question, do you realize that. This is your thread , can I use it to promote sex talk and mingling ?

If anyone stops by.

It's not my thing but who knows what others want here on Lit. Honestly, it sounds like a good topic to start a BDSM thread with. The BDSM threads draw some really articulate people who aren't afraid to talk about their experiences or desires.

The PG leans more towards lighter-hearted, flirting, and teasing. Or just outright absurdity .

The PG has articulate people visit everyday. It’s a gathering go to spot for curious minded folks.

Back