Lit Guys Tin Pan Alley

Scotch man , you where tasked with upgrading. Stay on task man, if we build it they will dance on the tables.

It's already there, right out back

lX4Rmax.png

I love them so much! Saw them in concert a couple years back. ❤️

Well hello there! 😁 I believe FireBall was mentioned… 😉

It was , :devil: make good choices , it’s like way after midinight there , isn’t like dawn is approaching time.

Hmmmmm, not sure. I wouldn’t be able to do more than two I think. But if I could lick them…

I’m curious if she will see the post. I say she could do 4 shots in a one hour period , but maybe puke if she had six in a two hour period.

Mmmmmm licking them , yes. Would you lick a tea bagged ball 🥜sac lol if it was dipped in a buttery nipple first.

You have the deck , dude.

Looking forward to seeing what scotch you come up with.

Give me the keys to the liquor distributor, you'd have the base Macallan 25 year, Balvenie 14 year Caribbean Cask, Dalmore 12 year Cigar Malt, Laphroig Cairdeas and a Highland Park 15 Dark Origins. I'm not digging up pictures of them.

Something for everyone.

Give me the keys to the liquor distributor, you'd have the base Macallan 25 year, Balvenie 14 year Caribbean Cask, Dalmore 12 year Cigar Malt, Laphroig Cairdeas and a Highland Park 15 Dark Origins. I'm not digging up pictures of them.

Something for everyone.

Which one do you think , Dessire1 would drink 🥃

There’s a few of the voice thread people, that I believe are scotch drinkers. I know one is a bourbon 🥃 gal if I recall.

Let’s hope some of them peek in , or go invite um dude .

Not me, sorry. I came for the Scotch you promised :)

Hi Cherii with two eyes :D , so nice of you to stop by. As I understand it Saustin is the scotch expert here , maybe he could pour you something top shelve.

Saustin has never missed an episode
Thanks

She's right..
Cherry 🍒 _ Brandy stopped by for Scotch , please pick a top shelve one for her and put it on my tap. , please
Yup, I’m a survivor fan. I discovered it during the pandemic, and my daughter and I binged it.

No spoilers , but one of my favorite parts of the show is watching the ponderosa YouTube clips after they are voted out post tribal counsel. The weigh in is kinda fascinating to see how much they lost also their first meal they order.

Last edited:
Yup, I’m a survivor fan. I discovered it during the pandemic, and my daughter and I binged it.

What are you thinking of this season? I’m not loving it. :( Thankfully The Challenge All Stars has been great so far, so that’s been my current fave show although usually it would be Survivor.

I have enjoyed it but I haven’t been as invested with any of the contestants this season. No one has really jumped out to me as being especially exciting, but I’ve still watched each week.

I thought this was just me. I feel like this cast hasn't been particular compelling

Back