Lit Guys Tin Pan Alley

Not me, sorry. I came for the Scotch you promised :)

Here you go , they say it’s top shelf. :rose:

attachment.php

Last edited:
No not at all. I don’t know if there just isn’t enough conniving behind the scenes or what, but it hasn’t held my interest much.

I never got into BB but I did like The Amazing Race. That had some crossover players from Survivor too.

This year is like a train wreck you keep watching...probably the first season where I will be glad when it's over...no favorites at all in this group.

I enjoy Amazing Race as well.

Big Brother is just more contrived drama for me.

Okay, sports fans, let's get involved in some activities here. There are two new dartboards up on the wall with the darts and scoreboards. Plus there are some gaming tables set up now as well. What board games need to go with them?

And... who's got plans for the upcoming weekend? Anyone doing something besides shopping? Me, I'm gearing up for a class and looking forward to the road trip and being outside.

Turn off those TVs and get outside, you'll be happier for it. I know that my dog loves every minute that I spend outdoors with her. :)

Trivia night? Is that still a thing? What's the group consensus? The big game room renovation's not done yet, so we don't have any pool tables. But things to do shouldn't be an issue.

What could you muster to get BCC to bring some food platers for a happy hour 🍻, maybe sweet talk her in a PM.

Can you get that done Tnman ? Use your best charm game , she’s a really good food platter maker.

Is that all you guys do here.. is to eat.. and eat.. and eat? :eek:

We get woman drinking shots and then see where it goes on Friday nights. We gamble on sports , I vote for a wet T-shirt contest on tuesdays myself.

You in ?

I'm with JJ, there's only so much snacking that goes on at a club. After that, it becomes a meal. Beside's, there's peanuts and jerky there already.

IDK about wet t-shirt contests in the winter, that might be a mood killer. :eek:

Ozzie is probably my favorite. Runner up would be Rudy. I was always so impressed by how he went out there and competed in that crazy first season at his age. He made me think I could do probably do that show (of course, back then I was young).

I'll tack on a couple. Who were your favorite and least favorite winners?

Favorite for me was probably Cochran. He was such a student and fan of Survivor and also seems like he's sort of an every day normal person (or was...I'm sure fame changes people).

Least was Tony. I could not have wanted less of any contestant than Tony and they kept throwing him at us. I know he was popular, just not my thing.

So, do any of our participants from the UK want to show us the difference between a game of darts in their neck of the woods versus here?

What other games are played in UK pubs? Here in the states, it’s some variation of pool, pinball or poker machines. You’ll find dartboards in some bars but not in others.

It’s about the same in private clubs here as well. Some locations in the US don’t allow liquor by the drink sales so it’s a beer only. In those locations there end up being membership clubs where you BYOB. Thoughts?

So, do any of our participants from the UK want to show us the difference between a game of darts in their neck of the woods versus here?

What other games are played in UK pubs? Here in the states, it’s some variation of pool, pinball or poker machines. You’ll find dartboards in some bars but not in others.

It’s about the same in private clubs here as well. Some locations in the US don’t allow liquor by the drink sales so it’s a beer only. In those locations there end up being membership clubs where you BYOB. Thoughts?

Swingers night , darts 🎯 league

Swingers night , darts 🎯 league

I've heard that alternative lifestyle clubs did a lot of the games and such from bars and other private clubs. The swingers night thing at other locations would likely be an in the know thing where others were clueless.

I've heard that alternative lifestyle clubs did a lot of the games and such from bars and other private clubs. The swingers night thing at other locations would likely be an in the know thing where others were clueless.

It’s a private room , you just check in at your bar / pub on a scheduled night , grab a drink self service , then people can mingle in their own time and space. A meet and greet night or a Munch.

It’s sex stuff :D

It’s a private room , you just check in at your bar / pub on a scheduled night , grab a drink self service , then people can mingle in their own time and space. A meet and greet night or a Munch.

It’s sex stuff :D

OK, the munch stuff I know about. Most of those I've heard of end up being at restaurants but an event room in a bar would make sense as well.

Back