It might be time for Chastity for my husband.

Think about it

Gf and I have been talking about this but we haven't done it yet. We're in a long distance thing. She's been teasing the idea about locking me up when I leave and taking it off when I'm back to her. Wild thoughts!

There’s a lot to think about here. You should take your time making that decision.

There’s a lot to think about here. You should take your time making that decision.

You can go in with only one rule. She has the key. It only comes off when she wants it to. You will become more attentive and playful. The surges you feel when aroused will become your new erections. Will she edge and tease you when uncaged? She may become addicted to the power exchange and you may become addicted to her

You can go in with only one rule. She has the key. It only comes off when she wants it to. You will become more attentive and playful. The surges you feel when aroused will become your new erections. Will she edge and tease you when uncaged? She may become addicted to the power exchange and you may become addicted to her

She gets it.
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Why aren't all women like you?

Well I’m a guy but if the man brings her into it the right way she will be able to see the potential this relationship has

I did it...

This past Friday I did it. I put him in chastity. I allowed him to have intercourse with me, without a condom. Then I suggested we take a hot bath together. After he dried me off I put on my robe and then suggested we try putting on the CB 6000 on to see how it fit. He had a towel wrapped around himself but I could see his penis harden.

It’s at that point I knew I had him, but I didn’t want him having second thoughts, so I had to run down to the kitchen and get the frozen peas. If talking about it game him an erection what would he do once he was locked. Or even saw the cage in my hand.

I returned to our bathroom and had him sit on the toilet with the peas. I could tell he was disappointed. He wanted another orgasm. Of course he did. Once he had calmed down I got the CB 6000 and we took our time figuring I out. I had watched a YouTube earlier and it’s a good thing. The directions in the weren’t super helpful. So after 20 minutes of figuring, and twisting and pulling we had the device on. I thought it would come with a lock but it didn’t. I did order the numbered seals, they worked just fine.

I put the seal on it and that was that. I kissed the plastic covering his tip and said. “I think you should sleep in it tonight. He was willing but I could tell he was in a bit of pain. So we readjusted it, and used maybe too much lube but he was more comfortable. I suggested he practice peeing and maybe even pee sitting down at first. Handing him a pair of colorful bikini panties and a pad.

He spent the 20 minutes alone in the bathroom. I went for a snack and sipping on my 4th glass of wine I watched him try standing, and making a mess. Finally he got the message and tried sitting and it worked. Well less mess, also a bit of his urine was trapped in the cage but he had successfully peed. So I counted it as a win.

We went to bed and he spooned into me. I could feel his locked penis pressing into my bottom for awhile then I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning he said he was uncomfortable, I told him I would help him adjust it but it was going back on. We ended up using a smaller ring and that seemed to help. We had a busy day and I warned him not to be bitchy. He didn’t say a word about his comfort level the whole day..

He wore it from Friday night until Tuesday morning. He had a business trip and I didn’t want him traveling with it, not yet.. he got home last night and asked if he was going to be putting it back on. I told him let’s put it back on for the weekend. Since he’s not traveling next week we can better gauge how he is doing. We also had intercourse last night, and I’m pleased he didn’t self pleasure while he was traveling.

When will it stop?

When will the whining stop?

I allowed him intercourse on Wednesday, it’s only been 4 days this time, but today he is super whiny, and needy?

I allowed him intercourse on Wednesday, it’s only been 4 days this time, but today he is super whiny, and needy?

One kick to the balls is good for 30 seconds of blow job. See how many he can take. If he whines he gets an extra kick.

Played this game. She got horny kicking me in the balls. Once I buried my face the balls were safe.

:):):):heart::):):)

Did you marry him to nuture and love? Or to torture and abuse?

Last edited:

Reading your earlier posts about allowing an orgasm 3 times a week might not be helping. Not knowing or controlling when I've earn't release is part of the thrill of chastity for me but I expect it to be far less often. Also many keyholders operate a zero tolerance policy on asking for release, either more days are added to the counter or game stops but you have to find the balance that works for you.

No say...

"Back in February I changed a few things. I started dating outside our marriage. This was my decision. We did talk about it, but it was never up for debate. He knew why and understood. It was hard for him at first. There were a lot of tears and a lot of, “please don’t”s however after a few dates he realized I wasn’t going to leave him for another man. Once that happened he started getting into it. He is never more excited than when I share what happened with him while we are in bed."

This is totally fascinating to me, and I want to learn more. I suspect that many do as well.

This past Friday I did it. I put him in chastity. I allowed him to have intercourse with me, without a condom. Then I suggested we take a hot bath together. After he dried me off I put on my robe and then suggested we try putting on the CB 6000 on to see how it fit. He had a towel wrapped around himself but I could see his penis harden.

It’s at that point I knew I had him, but I didn’t want him having second thoughts, so I had to run down to the kitchen and get the frozen peas. If talking about it game him an erection what would he do once he was locked. Or even saw the cage in my hand.

I returned to our bathroom and had him sit on the toilet with the peas. I could tell he was disappointed. He wanted another orgasm. Of course he did. Once he had calmed down I got the CB 6000 and we took our time figuring I out. I had watched a YouTube earlier and it’s a good thing. The directions in the weren’t super helpful. So after 20 minutes of figuring, and twisting and pulling we had the device on. I thought it would come with a lock but it didn’t. I did order the numbered seals, they worked just fine.

I put the seal on it and that was that. I kissed the plastic covering his tip and said. “I think you should sleep in it tonight. He was willing but I could tell he was in a bit of pain. So we readjusted it, and used maybe too much lube but he was more comfortable. I suggested he practice peeing and maybe even pee sitting down at first. Handing him a pair of colorful bikini panties and a pad.

He spent the 20 minutes alone in the bathroom. I went for a snack and sipping on my 4th glass of wine I watched him try standing, and making a mess. Finally he got the message and tried sitting and it worked. Well less mess, also a bit of his urine was trapped in the cage but he had successfully peed. So I counted it as a win.

We went to bed and he spooned into me. I could feel his locked penis pressing into my bottom for awhile then I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning he said he was uncomfortable, I told him I would help him adjust it but it was going back on. We ended up using a smaller ring and that seemed to help. We had a busy day and I warned him not to be bitchy. He didn’t say a word about his comfort level the whole day..

He wore it from Friday night until Tuesday morning. He had a business trip and I didn’t want him traveling with it, not yet.. he got home last night and asked if he was going to be putting it back on. I told him let’s put it back on for the weekend. Since he’s not traveling next week we can better gauge how he is doing. We also had intercourse last night, and I’m pleased he didn’t self pleasure while he was traveling.

Wow, this is impressive and erotic...love it!

I’m happy to hear that you got him in chastity this summer. How has it been going for you two? It was a game changer for my wife and I.

I find when I am in chastity it concentrates the sexual energy and puts all the focus on pleasuring my partner :kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_0244_opt.jpg
    IMG_0244_opt.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 5
I'd be really interested to know where your chastity journey went next. Would be great to know more!

I would love to hear how all is going.

And for fun a video I found.
She cums and he pulls out

This happened to me a week ago. I have been edged and teased since.

Still horny.

My girl is so hot and pretty!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Back