Male chastity with cock cages

wearing it with panties and seeing the precum through the fabric is so hot
it is, i dont wear panties that often. but it has left stains on my underwear. or just being naked and exposed. will get that chance a little bit when I aam home alone. naked and caged

The cages are so hot!

I'm thinking of at least looking online tonight even if I don't buy one. I did long ago but was worried due to the warnings of the cage pinching or hurting.

The cages are so hot!

I'm thinking of at least looking online tonight even if I don't buy one. I did long ago but was worried due to the warnings of the cage pinching or hurting.
I have 5 cages and it took some time to get the right fit. it helps if it comes with more than 1 ring

My little short bars extra small nub dome arrived today finally. Seems to fit nicely but I haven't locked it in yet as that will be my wife's job. Definitely made for very small flaccid penis guys like me.

My little short bars extra small nub dome arrived today finally. Seems to fit nicely but I haven't locked it in yet as that will be my wife's job. Definitely made for very small flaccid penis guys like me.
I really hope she enjoys putting a lock on it.

My knees would buckle if my wife were to snap a lock on my cage. She would own me
thats how I felt once when the wife watched me put the cage on. but I had to lock it. she has never asked again to have me locked or watch

I’ve considered a cage and even shopped for one with an ex gf. Its a painfully sexy thought. I’m a grower so i’m sure I would have some tough moments 😏

I put him in a pink plastic lockable cage. Took a few tries to get the right design as he is very small when not erect.
it does take a few cages to get just the right one. out of 5 I have 2 of them fit the best for wearing longer times

it does take a few cages to get just the right one. out of 5 I have 2 of them fit the best for wearing longer times
Same for me. I bought cheap ones and used those to fine tune what sizes I needed. Be sure and keep records of which ones work for you. Feifei on Etsy has some nice smaller metal cages that don’t cost much

Same for me. I bought cheap ones and used those to fine tune what sizes I needed. Be sure and keep records of which ones work for you. Feifei on Etsy has some nice smaller metal cages that don’t cost much
I did get some cheep ones and broke. Some just didn't fit right.
I bought from amazon. a cobra knock off that I have on now and a real CB6000S that's a good fit.
2 metal ones I have 1 does leave a pinch poitn and the other is just a little to big

I put him in a pink plastic lockable cage. Took a few tries to get the right design as he is very small when not erect.
Which model did you eventually decide on? Wife joked about it in the sex store once but my fear of there not being a small enough size scared me.

thats how I felt once when the wife watched me put the cage on. but I had to lock it. she has never asked again to have me locked or watch
I think mine would be the same. Knowing she actively rejected the cage would be worse than just wearing without her knowledge

Back